GFX Challenge Battle - BBS VS. lawls_lo [SUPERMAN]

Bring it lawls_lo

You said we ain't no good for nothin'. Prove it.

THEME: Superman
Due Date: Finish in 3/4 days at most
Style/Animation: No.
Render amounts: Any
C4Ds: Yes

You accept? You've been giving everyone on this forum a hell lot'a criticism. Your time to shine.
DUN DUN DUUUUN!

Yeah, he thinks he is he best, now lets see what he really got!(unless he goes online Uncertain)
i cant wait to see what his sig looks like Tongue_out
She, it is.

Hopefully she will accept the challenge.
She? hmm i did not think lawls_lo was a girl what does her graphics look like?
Hm, lalws_lo is basically banned ...
..Why? If the user can back themselves up with graphics comparable to yours, I'm thinking certain criticism can be justified. I mean, that is what OP is asking for anyway.
(Jul. 23, 2011  3:29 AM)Dan Wrote: ..Why? If the user can back themselves up with graphics comparable to yours, I'm thinking certain criticism can be justified. I mean, that is what OP is asking for anyway.
He's right, I really want to see her prove herself.
(Jul. 23, 2011  3:29 AM)Dan Wrote: ..Why? If the user can back themselves up with graphics comparable to yours, I'm thinking certain criticism can be justified. I mean, that is what OP is asking for anyway.

Were you talking to me ?

lalws_lo was given a thirty-percent warning by another staff member for being way too critical for no reason and coming out of nowhere, and I had to ban her IP addresses when she made that duplicate account to mock people's battles and their 'pride' at their own so-so work. Seriously, I agree with most of what lalws_lo posted, but even I would not have written it like that.
Ah okay!
I thought it was just regular, constructive criticism constantly when she didn't contribute anything of her own. I didn't know it was in a malicious way. Yes, I was talking to you as I honestly think you are probably one of the best 'graphics' creators here. Correct me if I'm wrong, but since this 'GFX Battle' I've seen what other members have to offer and I think your skills are better. I'm not saying theirs is garbage at all, you know, just saying I think you're really good in that area. (probably a lot of experience on the belt compared to other members.) Why else would I only bother you about my avatars and signatures? haha.