GFX Battle: Pokemon

So people have to vote for 2 entry's now? And good to have you on the team ControL_s SouL_.
ok, all entries recieved IF DeX is out
(Oct. 11, 2011  4:22 AM)Izuma Inzori Wrote: ok, all entries recieved IF DeX is out

No one said Dex is out. There is still today to turn in the entries. Voting starts tommorow.
i said IF cause if he didnt send it in today....
Is it to late for me to signup because my entry is finished already

you can start without me. I was tooooo busy Tongue_out
Maybe we should put the entries up. The due date has passed. Good luck to everyone.
Yay! Finally, I've been so excited for this. Yeah, good luck to everyone who entered.
(Oct. 12, 2011  5:12 AM)Flaming Ariesâ„¢ Wrote: Is it to late for me to signup because my entry is finished already

Fine send it to Izuma today or else you can't enter.
Izuma, Once you get Flaming Aries entry post the entries then I will put them in the OP
Here ya all go! since We mostly are mature, i will reveal WHO's entry is which. i dont care if it is biased anymore, it is only you know, idealistic as othelog does.

Flaming Ariesâ„¢
[Image: arcanine.png]

ControL_s SouL_
[Image: darkrail.png]

CRUlelty
[Image: scaled.php?server=822&filename=pokemonsi...res=medium]

Taj12
[Image: 8yg6mh.png]

Sparta
[Image: charmandersig.png]

InfiniteLibra
[Image: w7k6lc.jpg]

SDC
[Image: Ao1IZ.png]

VOTE!
CRUelty gets my vote. I'll post some in-depth criticism after I finish this essay I'm supposed to be writing. My second vote goes to Sparta, because it has some basics of a tag. It would have been Taj's if it weren't so low quality Uncertain
I vote cruelty And sdc because I like the effect of smudging on the charizard because it blends the picture extremely Well and the brock theme fits well together!! gO cruelty and sdc!!
Hey, where's MINE??? I sent it in! Well, here is my entry; just remember to put it in the OP:

[Image: Ao1IZ.png]

My first shot at a pop-out sig Grin
Why is this battle not anonymous? Anyways, i'll edit this with my vote later.
Cause anonymous battles are for kiddies. and sorry SDC, i lost the link
(Oct. 13, 2011  2:57 AM)NoodooSoup Wrote: CRUelty gets my vote. I'll post some in-depth criticism after I finish this essay I'm supposed to be writing.

(Oct. 13, 2011  3:59 AM)Eartheagle1997 Wrote: I vote cruelty because I like the effect of smudging on the charizard because it blends the picture extremely Well! gO cruelty!!!
Two votes guys. Edit your post with the second vote

Oh wow, all the entries are amazing! I love how this isn't anonymous, either XD
(Oct. 13, 2011  11:24 PM)CRUelty Wrote: Oh wow, all the entries are amazing! I love how this isn't anonymous, either XD

Why Thank you XD
CRUelty gets my vote. His is the only good signature while the rest are quite badly done ..

I like the smudging and blending, etc.
(Oct. 14, 2011  6:06 AM)blah Wrote: CRUelty gets my vote. His is the only good signature while the rest are quite badly done ..

I like the smudging and blending, etc.

2 votes please! Read the OP.
When will the voting end, anyway? Sorry to bother, but I'm just curious Uncertain
Oh, and it seems I'm winning...
Shocking Chocked_2 lol
CRUelty and SDCs then.
Damon's one is quite nice too as it does flow and the renders look nice ?
CRU and ControL_s SouL_ get my votes. I like the way CRU does his sigs (not biased, guise), and the render in CTRLS' (is that how you abbreviate your name? lol) sig fits really nicely with the background IMO.
finaly, voting time. im going with controL—s—Soul's and taj's. i don't think the others are as cool, though SDamonCronous one comes close, but not enough for my vote.
Hey, would the people like Blah and others give some critique on all of them? It just doesn't help us get better if you simply say "You suck" and not give any reasons why. Should I work on blending? Or was the text too distracting?