GFX battle !

BeyBoost vs whatzzer

Entries are in Vote!

E 1 :
[Image: halosigbattlewithwhatze.png]

E 2 :

[Image: VsBEYBOOST.png]

1st to 5 votes Wins!!
entry 1 it isnt that awesome but second entry is too empty so my vote goes to entry1
Entry 2 is a little empty and could have used all of that space that was left over to make the image stand out a little more so I will vote for Entry 1.
Both entries arent great.

The first entry is bit too dark(actually, its a lot darker), i guess the one who made this got carried away with the effects his using

the second entry is a bit ok, however the render is a tad small and it saved too muh space. Making the render big will have did it.

So yeah, entry 2
E2 has a small render it doesnt fit for the bg soo my vote is for entry1!!
I vote for Entry 2. It is a bit empty but I don't like the first entry because it's really dark.
Entry 2 has almost done nothing besides a blurry background and glowing render.
On the other hand though, Entry 1 is over contrasted and sharpened, and you the focal
has been seriously covered.

In any case, it's always better to do less. My vote is for entry 2
#1 - The contrast is adjusted badly , the user got carried away with the effects. There is somewhat flow but no depth at all. Its lacking the basics and is really dark. The render which is supposed to act as a focal got covered by those effects.

#2 - A lot of space is left , try using it. Colors look OK though and flow is somewhat present. Its better than the first entry though.

My vote goes to 2.
1. Too dark, Fix it up by using a curves adjustment. (Layer>New adjustment layer>Curves)
Also, use the burn tool and dodge tool along with the lighting effects filter. (Filters>Render>Lighting effects)

2. too empty. render too small and too simple. perhaps move your render over too the right and ,aybe add something to fill in on the empty space.
Entry 2 wins I think. Also, just in case, Taj12, who are you voting for?
Taj did not vote but 2 is the better entry so I will vote for it
Guys it's over, quit the voting. Whatzzer wins.
Sorry, for got to say, I gave my vote to E1
WTH?It seems that my rectangle block style is so seen,no?So seen that Gripsocks knew which one is mine.Oh yeah,I reached 6 entries first.
E1:4
E2:6
Oh yeah,it is empty since I just took 3 minutes to complete it.
(Nov. 04, 2011  12:42 PM)Whatzzer Wrote: WTH?It seems that my rectangle block style is so seen,no?So seen that Gripsocks knew which one is mine.Oh yeah,I reached 6 entries first.
E1:4
E2:6
Oh yeah,it is empty since I just took 3 minutes to complete it.

Dude, obviously he is gonna recognize your same style. Do not make excuses of how you made it in three minutes, if you want to GFX battle expect comment and critique for poor work.
Yeah,style.But seriously,I'm serious about that.
Congrats Whatzzer ! BeyBoost didn't had a bad entry though Smile.
Ta.Yup,I admit,he's improving.I need to improve more nowadays.
Ah......I Lost! XD But Congrats Whatzzer You Done Awesome!