Yes
54.55%
No
18.18%
Not sure yet
27.27%
Total: 100% 22 vote(s)
This thing is unbelievable at swaying.
MSF-H Ifraid Gargole E230(Lower Mode)GF vs MSF Saramanda Revizer SA165(Attack Mode)RS
GF:12 Wins(4 0GKO,7 KO,1 OS)
Revizer:8 Wins(6 0GKO,2 OS)

Now, you probably noticed it mainly KO'd. What happened was this- GF would sway Revizer out to the very edge. It would then use it's speed to come back around and tap it out. This may be confusing, so I'll upload a video later.

Now, how about a CF comparison:
MSF-H Ifraid Gargole E230(Lower Mode) CF vs MSF Saramanda Revizer SA165(Attack Mode) RS
CF:7 Wins(3 OS,1 KO,3 0GKO)
Revizer:14 Wins(10 OS,2 KO,2 0GKO)
GF... The XF on steroids..

Any chance of using something like F230 with it? See if it can replace CF for the Duo combo that *Ginga* tested.
I can try. Would you mind if I used a normal 230 instead?
Yes, I do mind. The point of that is to fall over and keep spinning. And no, GF wouldn't work, it wouldn't stay standing for the bey to spin.
GF may work.

(Dec. 18, 2012  5:00 AM)Meow! Wrote: Giga Flat is amazing because it almost never falls over against another stamina/defense type. GF is so wide that as it slows down, it always stays upright! (paired with a favorable track of course) Because it doesn't fall over, it has so much more LAD than any other bottom in MFB.

But yes, F230 has to be in the combo because of its free spinning gimmick.
Ok, someone else will have to test that, because I don't own F230.
I could try testing something, but I have no EWD or Duo. Not sure if there are any other parts though...
You could probably use Phantom and BGrin... not sure though.
(Jan. 01, 2013  3:17 AM)ShinobuXD Wrote: You could probably use Phantom and BGrin... not sure though.

Still need another combo to test against~
Flash... I want to see the battle of the Attack Types.
ShinobuXD, you sure the stadia did not go upside down by using GF?
can you test a spin equalizer combo, dragooon one with DF145 and GF?
(Jan. 01, 2013  12:12 PM)zeneo Wrote: ShinobuXD, you sure the stadia did not go upside down by using GF?
can you test a spin equalizer combo, dragooon one with DF145 and GF?
As well as Anti-Spin Stealer with Death.
Anti-Attack with Basalt? wait, that goes into the BB10..

But really, Death + GF please.
Not going to customize Orion soooo.
BBG-04 Attack Stadium
Beylauncher L/R with Launcher Grip
Phantom Orion always launched first
Flash is in Attack Mode. Phantom, Stamina Mode.

Flash 100% Launch Test

Phantom Orion BD vs. Flash Lynx W145GF
Phantom Wins: 8 wins (1 KO, 7 SO)
Flash Wins: 12 wins (4 KO, 8 SO)
GF win rate: 60%

Detailed
Honestly, the Flash combo had the upper advantage here. If Flash didn't KO Phantom in the first hit(Since all the KOs were the first hit after launch), Flash could still try to sway Phantom out and still win although it backfired sometimes due to the launch power. I was really surprised though, Bearing Drive couldn't even resist the sway at all...

In other news my GF has two tiny dents thanks to the exit pockets QQ
Ok, I had to use a Hasbro left launcher for this, because I couldn't find my Beylauncher LR, so someone else needs to validate this.
Equipment: Hasbro Left Launcher
3-Segmented Launcher Grip
Beylauncher
Launcher Rubber
Death Launched 40%, Dragooon Launched 100%
Death Aquario W145 GF vs MSF-H Revizer Dragooon BGrin
Death:12 Wins(All OS)
Dragooon:2 Wins(1 OS,1 0GKO)
6 Ties

Also, I uploaded the video of GF swaying for anyone that is interested.
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=szH9iJ8ffdg
I feel like someone should try SA165 with this.
Good god that is fast
You bet it is. If it wasn't so easy to self KO with, there would be a sway KO every time.
Equips
Death will be launched at roughly 50~60%, RD launched first and alternated
Revizer Dragooon BD vs Death Cancer W145GF
RD wins: 3 wins (1 KO, 2 OS)
Death wins: 17 wins (16 OS, 1 KO)
Detailed
Seriously, is GF some kind of a right rotation spin stealer? Death scraped at one point and still beat RD...
Speaking of GF with SA165.....I have had these tests done for a day or two now, and have not had a chance to post them.

MSF-L-Gryph Gryph SA165(normal)GF vs. MSF-H-Reviser Dragooon B:D(6.5 min mold)
RD always launched first.
Detail Results (Click to View)
Gryph: 9 (9 OS, 0 KO)
RD: 11 (6 OS, 5 KO)
Gryph Win %: 45.0%

These results were with very little practice with a Zero G stadium or with GF. RD's KOs were actually Gryph self KOing. This combo wins by swaying so much that RD scraps itself to death. The ties happened because Gryph stopped swaying just a little before RD was almost done spinning, so they spin equalized into a tie. This could easily have much better results with someone that has practice with GF. What I did figure out is that you can launch a little harder than normal because of the counter spin of an opposite spin opponent. I choose Gryph because it has enough spin velocity to keep the sway going long enough for RD to scrape to death, and it's small enough to avoid making much contact.
Hey do you think you could try SA165 in Attack mode to compare results?
I actually started with it in attack mode, and it scrapes too much for it to stay swaying long enough to win. Against RD, it isn't how much you can sway, it's how long you can keep swaying.
Nice tests. Seems like Gryph Gryph on SA165 and GF is a pretty good balance/attack type.
(Jan. 02, 2013  12:18 AM)Kain_Highwind Wrote: I actually started with it in attack mode, and it scrapes too much for it to stay swaying long enough to win. Against RD, it isn't how much you can sway, it's how long you can keep swaying.
Okay thanks for telling me that.

(Jan. 02, 2013  12:19 AM)ShinobuXD Wrote: 5 self KO's is actually not bad at all if you launched 100% Kain_Highwind- nice tests. Seems like Gryph Gryph on SA165 and GF is a pretty good balance/attack type.

I never said I launched at 100%. I still have not figured out how strong you need to launch. I just said you could launch harder than normal because of the counter sway of a left spin opponent. If you launch too hard you self KO, too low and you don't sway long enough. That means I basically launched correct 45% of the time.
Oops... never mind then.

Does anyone have any other requests? I have basically all competitive parts.