G'day all

gday people i just joined up this place as i just started gettinf back in to beyblading may be coz i'm trying to prcrastinate from exams or maybe its becasue i actually still enjoy it anyways i was really into it a while ago as in back in 2003-4. i found this forum a few weeks ago and been going through it and just got my first metal fight beyblade its a wolf 105F it seems pretty kool anyways a little about me
i'm 19 years old.. hope that doesnt make me the oldest one here
i'm from melbourne australia anyone from there?
and i'm pretty much starting from scratch is there any sites or link you guys could give me to help me get up to date with things ie what does the 105f stand for compared to 125 etc
Welcome to the WBO! Im 19 also and theres quite a few people older than me on here so i think your safe on that aspect.

Theres actually a pretty decent sized group that post on this forum from Australia. Theres even an upcoming event there. Check out the map ( http://worldbeyblade.org/usermap.php ) and see where they are. Adding yourself would be helpful too if you want people to notify you of events in your area.

I just checked and there will be a meet and greet tournament in Sydney. Heres the info http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Australi...Tournament
Congrats, there are loads of Australian members, quite a few from Melbourne I believe. Smile

This is pretty much the only site you need to get up to date with things. Read through the wiki and around the forums, ask in the 'Ask a question' thread if you have any problems. Or here seeing as this is your thread to make you feel welcome....:3

And on that note, welcome to the WBO Grin
Welcome to the WBO! Grin Jake (RayKon) and Josh (Josh-jf) are like the leaders of the aussies, lol and there is a upcoming tourney soon!

Jake and Josh sounds like Drake and Josh from Nick. xD
Hey mate and welcome, I'm new around here too and just outside of Melbourne.

I'm 18 going on 19, but I doubt you're the oldest here haha.
I'm 20 Grin There's lots of old nerds here.
Welcome to the WBO! Smile Glad you've found us, but did you get a launcher for that wolf? Wolf105F is a booster, I believe.
welcome to wbo
(Jun. 24, 2009  3:08 AM)Pichuscute Wrote: Welcome to the WBO! Smile Glad you've found us, but did you get a launcher for that wolf? Wolf105F is a booster, I believe.

unforotunatly not ive also ordered:
BB-04 StarterSet LEONE 145D
BB-01 starter Pegasus 105F
they havnt come in the mail yet
are they good beyblades to get? also what are some other good ones i should buy?
but i'm assuming those 2 have laaunchers
i'm a bit disapointed at the lack of customability with these new ones who bu
Welcome to the WBO, I will add you to the list of Australian members, there are more and more melbourne members coming here so expect to see a event soon Smile enjoy!
I don't see how these are less customizable than plastics. Plastics had AR, WD, BB. The SG was a fairly pointless part except for switching spin direction, which is now in the Wheel. The WD simply added weight, which is now in the Wheel. Now, we have the ability to use any tip with any height and gimmick, which is way better IMO.

Also, suggestions for MFB to buy:

http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Want-to-...-Look-here
Those beyblades aren't bad, and yes, starters come with launchers. Boosters however don't. D is a useful part but the other pieces are outclassed already (only 145 actually sux, though). I would recommend getting Storm Pegasis 105RF, the Defense & Stamina Reshuffle Set(no launcher in that), and/or Flame SagittarioC145S.
EDIT: beaten
welcome!
Lol im hardly the leader but nonetheless welcome to WBO! please check the meet and greet thread and try to make the tournament, if you do you will get to verse me Smile