G-UNION CHALLENGE SET (HOLY carp)

Wow, that's amazing!
A cool idea for a set.
Holy carp, this is amazing! I want this sooo badly. 2009 Dragoon G's FTW! XD

And especially the attack stadium
(May. 11, 2009  1:22 PM)Yugi Jyudai Wrote: Korean Packaging looks awesome Grin

They also have the reshuffle sets on jya (I do not know their rarity, just so you guys know)

There's more? XD
I wouldn't be surprised if the Dragoon G's used are old inventory lying around. I have a hard time believing they started production again just for one blade. Unless they make more of them they probably just repackaged them.
Man I just thought it was neat that this even existed. It's surreal seeing Dragoon G and Pegasis 105F on the same box.
No doubt it is, blew my mind.
(May. 11, 2009  5:55 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: Man I just thought it was neat that this even existed. It's surreal seeing Dragoon G and Pegasis 105F on the same box.

Major back to the future style carp... Still can't work out why they're doin it though, thought they were trying to erase beyblades past, not revive it.
(May. 11, 2009  1:07 PM)G Wrote: They're producing Dragoon G again? haha
This is probably the most interesting set ever since I don't think they've ever had anything with 2 different systems in one before.

I think that Takara made a EG vs. HMS or something set before?

Still, this is cool- weird, but cool.
http://www.sonokong.co.kr/AniWorld/AniVi...=23&Page=1

I think this was from an official/unofficial event, I posted this link on the other G Blade thread.
(May. 11, 2009  9:18 PM)Kei Wrote: I think that Takara made a EG vs. HMS or something set before?

Still, this is cool- weird, but cool.

Don`t remember that one :? What came with it?
(May. 11, 2009  9:56 PM)dieddead46 Wrote: Don`t remember that one :? What came with it?

I have no clue. I think I saw it on YJA once ... It included some of the earlier HMS, if I remember correctly.
A nice way maybe of getting rid of excess stock?
(May. 12, 2009  12:27 AM)Sega Wrote: A nice way maybe of getting rid of excess stock?

That's what I think; they must have had some old inventory that they didn't want to write off. This seems like a much better alternative.
I agree, this must be what they are doing.......well, it's kool nontheless.
So does this make the attack type a takara tomy tournament stadium now? Theyre selling it with mfb's so it kinda validates it.
I thought it was just a yellow MFB attack stadium.
(May. 12, 2009  6:53 PM)Khel Wrote: I thought it was just a yellow MFB attack stadium.

It is.
I realise this, but it wasn't previously used in japan for official mfb events, was just wondering if it will be from now on.
What? I think it was :\
(May. 12, 2009  8:38 PM)dieddead46 Wrote: I realise this, but it wasn't previously used in japan for official mfb events, was just wondering if it will be from now on.

... the attack stadium? Speechless
just realised this isn't the old plastic attack stadium, and I'm officialy an idot. sorry guys.
i saw one in a shop a few weeks ago.
It had Libra and wolf(not sure about the tracks and wheel)a stadium and a dragoon G and Dranzer G.Its S$44.Quite cheap though.

EDIT:oh wait.Its this one.http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-G-Blade-...X-Set-WHOA