Future of Beyblades : After Burst?

(Oct. 01, 2020  6:15 PM)MagikHorse Wrote:
(Oct. 01, 2020  5:00 PM)SupaDav03 Wrote: I’m sure if we polled users here on what’s more exiting: bursting an opponents bey or winning with a LAD OS, burst would win in a landslide. So your “gross overstatement” comment actually seems more like a gross overstatement, lol, but I digress.

You of course poke at one thing and ignore all context. If the tournament is riding on something it's going to be exciting no matter the method that it ends, and I guarantee that both players will be nervously hoping their bey prevails. That's also excluding my King Vs. Garuda scenario, which had LAD wins from something that should not be winning that way at all. I mean, it's Sword-S outspinning Bearing in opposite spin! That's wacky and exciting any way you spin it. That's also ignoring the wild upper attack scenario I threw out, which was just an insane thing to catch on camera and a bigger surprise than any burst would've in that match.

Either way it's the scenario that makes things exciting, not the particular win condition. Bursting isn't much more exciting than any other wincon on its own, and I'd rather see a bey jumping around and KOing another foe than just two beys plinking each other until one of them just falls apart for seemingly no reason.

I did not ignore your other context. I said it was completely valid. It was like my second sentence. 

And I disagree it’s the scenario. It’s much less exciting to see a NBA team step out of bounds and turn the ball over on the last possession to lose a title than it is to see them hit a 30-foot 3 pointer to win the game. The event & the scenerio need to come together to make it truly exciting. Can’t be one or the other. It’s both those things in tandem. 

You wanna talk about beys “plinking each other” until one wins, that’s the definition of a stamina match. Without burst, thats 50% of what we get. 👎🏼 Also, something being unlikely (Sword-S outspinning Br) doesn’t necessarily make it exciting. 

We simply disagree & that’s ok. I don’t think either of us are “wrong” or “right” we just obviously view this topic from different sides of the fence.
I don’t know if burst will end in sparking but I will defninitely miss that characters and the beys when it does end. I don’t really care to much if the keep the chassis and chips part, but what i do care about is if they keep the bursting gimmick, they do remakes of burst beys, and they keep the layer disc and driver. Hopefully they will. Or else I will actually cry.
Well I would be in favour of Magik Horses opinion as I have played a lot of non wbo mfb tournament as well as burst tournaments. I can say that while bursting is an interesting idea and concept I do think that the scenario is more imp than the feature. That be8ng said burst system is definitely the most creative system yet
(Oct. 01, 2020  6:59 PM)Vtryuga Wrote: Well I would be in favour of Magik Horses opinion as I have played a lot of non wbo mfb tournament as well as burst tournaments. I can say that while bursting is an interesting idea and concept I do think that the scenario is more imp than the feature. That be8ng said burst system is definitely the most creative system yet

True, but will they keep the bursting gimmick? Let’s hope.
I think what could happen after Sparking is possibly Beyblade Burst Duo which uses the ability Duo eclipse had.
After burst: Beywheels! Just kidding, maybe what "BeybladeASport" said is true, but not in the exact way that duo eclipse do it. And if it happens to be true, the beys customization would be another level and much more creative.
But at the same time more complicated, since mixing beyblades would result in more deep analysis on the status, imagine a half valkyrie half sprizen bey, it would be good at attack or defense? Maybe it would be a balance type? Which tip would be the best for the combo?
Get it? Customization is indeed good, but too much customization transforms simple things (like our fafnir, a rubber boi) in a rubik's cube.
I think it’ll just be a hybrid between systems
oh hey my old thread revived lol

well now that its closer to "the end" of season 5, we now know season 6 is a thing!

im assuming season 6 will just be a continuation of Superking...or a jumping off of Superking. Same chips, chassis system, but some twist to them.
Two part layers maybe? customizable drivers (like weights)?

so what about AFTER season 6?

end of burst? Season 7??
After Burst Beyblade would probably end but not discontinued. They might do some things for MFB who knows.
(Apr. 22, 2020  12:50 AM)SupaDav03 Wrote: Personally, I think removing the burst gimmick would be a step back. Even if the new Beyblades aren’t considered part of the Burst line, they should still come apart in battle. Going back to only two ways to win (KO, OS) would seem counter-intuitive.

(Apr. 22, 2020  12:50 AM)SupaDav03 Wrote: Personally, I think removing the burst gimmick would be a step back. Even if the new Beyblades aren’t considered part of the Burst line, they should still come apart in battle. Going back to only two ways to win (KO, OS) would seem counter-intuitive.

personally i disagree i have hated burst gimmick since day one for me it kinda takes the hype out of it if the bey is meant burst for me it takes me out of it cuz they also do the breaking the bey trope every season and for me the bursting gimick takes the hype out of bey being broken it used to be power play cuz the opponent was so strong they broke there bey in burst it just doesn't hit the same and even without bursting i don’t think it’d take away anything in my personal opinion metal sagas fight were way more hype and exciting then in burst the manga and anime is called beyblade burst bursting should be exclusive to this series i think they should experiment and try new thing whether it be a new gimmick or a new stadium and style of beyblade 

(Feb. 09, 2021  12:26 AM)Cat-Daddy Wrote: oh hey my old thread revived lol

well now that its closer to "the end" of season 5, we now know season 6 is a thing!

im assuming season 6 will just be a continuation of Superking...or a jumping off of Superking. Same chips, chassis system, but some twist to them.
Two part layers maybe? customizable drivers (like weights)?

so what about AFTER season 6?

end of burst? Season 7??

its ending after season 6 the writer has confirmed the end of the manga which is the source material and on top of that season 6 is the congirmed as final season
(Jun. 16, 2022  11:18 PM)Ilya Mae Wrote: its ending after season 6 the writer has confirmed the end of the manga which is the source material and on top of that season 6 is the congirmed as final season

Keep in mind, you are replying to a year old post. That information wasn't out at the time, but is already common knowledge now.