Fusion and Accel?

Please experts tell me the difference between these two drivers! I just bought Kerbeus Wing Fusion and Valkyrie Spread Survive and Fusion and Accel look almost exactly the same. How much of a difference does that tiny extra bump on fusion make?? And is it only a matter of days before that tiny nub wears down to nothing??
Hey Gankoba,

In the future, please use this thread for questions like this: http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Ask-a-qu...n-answer-2

But I'll answer you here: they're hugely different. Basically, what it means is that Fusion acts like a Sharp tip unless it is at a steep angle or "riding the ridge" near the outside of the stadium — that is, with the flat tip on the higher, outer level and the sharp tip just within the ridge.

The tip won't wear down noticeably until after thousands of play sessions — normal, inevitable physical abrasion. But that kind of plastic is quite durable.

It's not popular competitively due to the unreliability of its movement, but if you can master shooting it properly, it's quite fun!
Sorry for posting in the wrong place, but thank you for the awesome answer! That totally makes sense! It's really amazing how different each part is
This type of part debuted in Metal Fight Beyblade with the appearance of Dark Wolf DF145FS (Flat-Sharp). You can see its performance in this video I made six years ago :')

(Skip to 3:55, or watch the whole thing — might be useful to a new player! I promise to make an updated version of this for Burst!)

Awesome video, and carp, I know nothing about which type my burst beys are... I gotta re-check all the boxes
It's important to use types more as a descriptor of performance than whatever Takara-Tomy writes on the box. For example, Ragnaruk is called a Stamina-type Layer, but its only use is actually in Attack. It has terrible Stamina.

Types are more of a shorthand to describe what "goals" a Beyblade is intended to achieve in battle.
Arg!!!

Mind putting up a list.... Or wait... I'm gonna have to figure this stuff out...
Check out the customizations forum for Burst, that's the best way to learn what parts are good for what type!
Pro-tip: If you get a bunch of fusions that you don't want, you can rub the tip on sandpaper for a second and poof... it becomes another accel. It would then be illegal for tournaments though, but good for practice
I have 3 Accel and only 1 Fusion so I won't be doing that any time soon Wink