Fusion Whirlwind Blade School!

can you put my character in please
name:blaze
Description:Blaze has bright red spiky hair with a blue and silver headband.blaze wears a yellow shirt with the word 'ultimate' on it ,he wears blue skinny jeans and blue and red trainers
Background information:Blaze is from Rio de jeneiro in brazil and was the top blader in his town.Blaze's dad dissapeared when he was young and all his dad left was Blaze's headband and his bey.
Bey:molten pyro 130 hf
Bey discription:moltens shape is similar to cybers but is wider and has more ridges.
special attack: eruption overdrive, molten pyro dives at a forward angle and when it hits the underside of the opponents fusion wheel it tips up and sends it flying.
IMPORTANT, Vampire123, i have a character upgrade, here it is

Name: Izuma Inzori
BeyBlade: starts with: Silent Ninja MSBSCH85RHF/RS, final form is: Silent Samurai MKSCH85 WRHF/RWD

BeyBlade description:
Silent: think of Lightning with the multi hit mode (renamed Rapid Strike mode) as thick shurikens, and upper mode (renamed Slice mode) as a kantana
Samurai: think of Kerbecs + L-Drago I with the 'rings' as shurikens and the dragon heads as kantanas
Ninja: same as Samurai except that the dragon heads are shaped like kunai
MSBSCH85: Metal Shuriken Blade Spring Change Height 8.5mm-11mm, think of CH120 with an external shell resembling a shuriken made of metal, when lose, MSBSCH85 can bounce due to the spring within the core of MSBSCH85.
MKSCH85: Metal Kantana Spring Change Height 8.5mm - 11mm, same as MSBSCH85 except the shuriken is replaces with 4 kantanas facing outwards.
RHF/RS: Rubber Hole Flat / Rubber Sharp (can change during combat at Izuma’s command)
WRHF/RWD: Wide Rubber Hole Flat / Rubber Wide Defense (can change during combat at Izuma’s command)
Super attacks:
“Silent death,” Silent Samurai disappears and hits opponent with a million kunai and shuriken and kantanas
“100 Slices of The Samurais’’,” the Metal Shuriken shell on MSBSCH85 swells and smashes the opponent’s bey 100 times, on the 99th time, Silent Ninja halts and circles the stadium 10 times, cheating a black hurricane that flips the opposing bey out of the stadium with a insanely powerful smash from Silent Samurai.
“Infinite Blade” Samurai appears and slices at the opponent’s bey with such speed and power that the opposing bey instantly stops and flies out of the stadium 10 meters away, breaking it in half. (Last resort, can only be used three times in a year!)
BeyBlade Type: Attack/Defense
BeyBlade color:
Samurai: Silver
Silent: Jet Black
Track and Tip: translucent silver
Spin Direction: Left
Character bio: wears Black Armani Exchange T-Shirt and Guess Jeans with a silver cloak that has black flames (like minato from naruto) all the time, helpful and cool, classmates are jealous of him. When he promises something, you can guarantee that he will keep it unless it has anything to do with murder or theft.

there, sorry for the inconvenience caused.

thanks,

Dracovianauis/Izuma Inzori
(Feb. 23, 2011  4:21 PM)Dracovianauis Wrote: IMPORTANT, Vampire123, i have a character upgrade, here it is

Name: Izuma Inzori
BeyBlade: starts with: Silent Ninja MSBSCH85RHF/RS, final form is: Silent Samurai MSBSCH85 WRHF/RWD

BeyBlade description:
Silent: think of Lightning with the multi hit mode (renamed Rapid Strike mode) as thick shurikens, and upper mode (renamed Slice mode) as a kantana
Samurai: think of Kerbecs + L-Drago I with the 'rings' as shurikens and the dragon heads as kantanas
Ninja: same as Samurai except that the dragon heads are shaped like kunai
MSBSCH85: Metal Shuriken Blade Spring Change Height 8.5mm-11mm, think of CH120 with an external shell resembling a shuriken made of metal, when lose, MSBSCH85 can bounce due to the spring within the core of MSBSCH85.
RHF/RS: Rubber Hole Flat / Rubber Sharp (can change during combat at Izuma’s command)
WRHF/RWD: Wide Rubber Hole Flat / Rubber Wide Defense (can change during combat at Izuma’s command)
Super attacks:
“Silent death,” Silent Samurai disappears and hits opponent with a million kunai and shuriken and kantanas
“100 Slices of The Samurais’’,” the Metal Shuriken shell on MSBSCH85 swells and smashes the opponent’s bey 100 times, on the 99th time, Silent Ninja halts and circles the stadium 10 times, cheating a black hurricane that flips the opposing bey out of the stadium with a insanely powerful smash from Silent Samurai.
“Infinite Blade” Samurai appears and slices at the opponent’s bey with such speed and power that the opposing bey instantly stops and flies out of the stadium 10 meters away, breaking it in half. (Last resort, can only be used three times in a year!)
BeyBlade Type: Attack/Defense
BeyBlade color:
Samurai: Silver
Silent: Jet Black
Track and Tip: translucent silver
Spin Direction: Left
Character bio: wears Black Armani Exchange clothes all the time, helpful and cool, classmates are jealous of him. When he promises something, you can guarantee that he will keep it unless it has anything to do with murder or theft.

there, sorry for the inconvenience caused.

thanks,

Dracovianauis/Izuma Inzori

No worries. And Dman, change Pheonix to a made up bey plz. No real beys.
ive changed it to pyro,is it accepted?
(Feb. 15, 2011  4:46 AM)Zeox Wrote: that is not constructive critiscm, your just telling him bad things. Constructive means you help him...and besides its based off of yugioh GX since its based off of my story..and mine is based off GX

Plus he has ALOT more colors, so he makes up for it.
hey Im sorry about what I said and by the way just because I gave my opinion doesn't mean you have to be an carp hole about it Zeox
(Feb. 23, 2011  9:02 PM)dman12 Wrote: ive changed it to pyro,is it accepted?
yup!
thanks man your story is amazing
(Mar. 03, 2011  1:13 AM)KingCepheusIII Wrote: When is the next chapter
....... This week sometime.
Cool. Did you get my message about the alpha remakes for your story?
(Mar. 03, 2011  2:32 AM)KingCepheusIII Wrote: Cool. Did you get my message about the alpha remakes for your story?
Cough* don't say the a word* cough. And yah. The A word is a secret so please edit your post please lol