Fusion Whirlwind Blade School!

Just to start off, Zeox and others with ideas similar to this, I did not steal this from you. I have had this idea for a while and this story and yours will have little similarities. Anyway, This is where it begins...

Kenji smiled, looking at the papers for Fusion Whirlwind Blade School. " This is what I've been waiting for." he mumbled proudly and happily " A test of my skill, an evaluation of my potential, a chance to drown myself in knowledge, to learn as much as there is about beys."

He looked down at the page again
Your student can be enrolled here for up to 5 years.

The ranks below ( from least to greatest) are...
[1] Gasher Grey
[2] Sagittario Yellow
[3] Aquario Blue
[4] Bull Red
[5] Aries Maroon
[6] Virgo Gold
[7] Pisces Navy
[8] Eagle Purple
[9] Libra Lime
[10] Leone Green
[11] Orange Pheonix
[12] Unicorno Mint
[13] Pegasus Royal[ Blue]

Elite Ranks are[ in no specific order. Is known when you join the elites]
Mystic Unicorno
Camo Leone
Sandy Horuseus
Egyptian Anubis
Judgment Libra
Burning Phoenix
Stardust Pegasus
Charging Aries
Raging Bull
Brave Perseus.

This paper went on and on about other things. Kenji put the packet away and climbed into bed. Kenji was a nice, sweet, and intelligent person. He was 13, he wore a gold and white checkered button up. his hair was a mint green color, he wore white slacks and mint green converse. he wore white and gold striped gloves and sometimes sun glasses with gold colored lenses, his eyes were stormy grey. He was going to meet his friend, Taro, also 13 in the morning. he put on his large Skull Candy headphones and drifted off into sleep......

" I have escaped! The bitter taste.... of you!!!!!!!" were the words the shook Kenji awake.He shot up and looked around. " Thank you headphones. You were a little late but thanks." he mumbled shooting out of bed. It was 8:00 and he had to be at the Academy at 9:00. Not easy. It'll take forever. By the time he had gotten in his clothes, brushed his teeth and hair, etc, it was 8:20. He wouldn't make it. He rode like death it self was chasing him on his bike to Taro's house. Taro was waiting, mid length blond hair, red jacket that is open, brown shirt under. Brown riding chaps and black riding shoes. his eyes were green." Hey, Kenji! why the h**l did you keep me waiting?" he asked loudly. We laughed." Sorry, headphones drowned out the alarm 20 feet deep in rock music" We then started riding our bikes as fast as we could up a hill.

It took for ever, and riding over quite a few bumps that weren't pleasent and being chased by a couple squirrels, it wasn't too bad. Their entry forms were a few of the last submitted. They joined the crowd" Hello, thank you all for being here. I'm Mrs. Madoka. I will be the mechanics teacher for some classes. The way theese tournaments work is there are 1,000 people trying out for 500 spots. So, each of you will be randomly paired with someone else to battle. The winner, becomes a student. Rank tests will be explained later on. Now let's go!" The crowd cheered

end of ep 1. In the next ep, Taro and Kenji's Blades are introduced and the Acedemy entrance battles start and end.
Definition o' awesome!! character requests:
NameConfusedamuel Husima
Bey:Core Shark F145 CES
Bey Description:Core:Core is like lightning only it has little fangs and a huge fang like metal in a compartment behind on of the blades and instead of the three blades it's a fin kinda.Shark energy ring:it's like libra only with a shark on the top and bottom and an open jaw (like wolf) on the sides.F145:fangs(rubber) stick down on every little time it gets shorter in length.CES:just like CS but it's plastic is eternal sharp.
Special Move:Fang Ripper:the extra fang pops out and shark attacks invisibly and then does like pegasis starblast attack if the opponents bey still spinning.
Personality:confident in battle and always wants to battle,loyal,trustworthy,couragous too.Side:good
he wears, an layered tee (Red and Green) Black jeans and red skateboarding sneakers, and has black spikey hair like sora and is african american
Thanks, and wasn't my other story the " definition o' awesome"?
awesome man heyy can you plz use kevin with the same info from rezues quest
Sure. Kevin will be used
(Feb. 10, 2011  3:59 AM)kaekage898 Wrote: Thanks, and wasn't my other story the " definition o' awesome"?

yes they both r
can you put me in.
My BeyTongue_outegaus
MY name:mui
(Feb. 11, 2011  1:03 AM)phoniex Wrote: can you put me in.
My BeyTongue_outegaus
MY name:mui

i need a h**l of a lot more info than that.
Kenji was nervous. His palms were getting clammy and he was shaking slightly. This decided everything. He grabbed his bey, Mirror Silv SV145 WB.

Silv Face bolt was yellow with a white wisp of mist, Silv written across in bold letters. Silv energy ring was very curved and complex, it was a milky white color. Mirror is a mid-thickness wheel, which had a 10 panels on it, 5 sticking out, 5 pushed in. SV stood for Shards Varied. Shards Varied was a milky white color with 6 pale yellow diamonds, placed horizontally around the track. WB is just a pale yellow WB.

" 3, 2, 1.... Let It Riiiiiiippppp!" was shouted after Kenji stepped up to the large dish. The opposing bey charged but Silv leaned on the WB and dodged just 2 centimeters away. " Stand your ground Silv!" Kenji shouted as the opposing bey rushed forward. This time, Silv let the other bey have at it, letting it waste stamina..

Meanwhile, in Taro's battle....

Taro's blade, Spark Torterus SS135 FS/S charged forward at the opposite bey..

Torterus Face was a shell with an odd shaped head poking out. The picture was a Dark Green and the background was a coffee color. Torterus energy ring was a curvy coffee color that curved up and down 5 times. Spark was a jagged shape, that kept pointing up and down( like a lightning bolt). SS stood for shell shock. Shell Shock was brown that had 4 beams sticking out, each 90 degrees apart from the other. On the end of each beam, was a lime green shell with black designs, good for defense and attack. FS/S just switches from Flat Spike to Spike.

" Smash him around!" Taro commanded and Torterus followed by emitting a series of upper smashes. The other bey was pushed back and then it charged forward" Switch to spike!" Taro said confidently. The other bey tried to attack but to no avail. The bey was pushed back to the edge and then with a quick switch to FS and a clang of metal, The bey was pushed out of the stadium. " Stadium out! Taro Biakla beats Sparlem Vivat!"The crowd cheered and Vivat walked away...

Back to Kenji's battle..
The other bey kept hammering away, and Silv was starting to wobble" My track isn't called Shards Varied for nothing! Attack mode!" The 6 shards on Silv's track stuck out with pointed edges and Silv charged, slashing the other bey down until it stopped spinning." Kenji Yumaron wins against Ziro Emeed!" Kenji felt more proud than he ever had in his life...

Episode end..

Next time!!!: Kenji and Taro enter the ranking exam, meeting new friends along the way to the results! What rank will they get?! Find out next ep!
wow..lot o' description!and action!
amazing
Hey I hate to be the bearer of bad news and this is constructive criticism so dont take it the wrong way please dont take this the wrong way, but you ripped off the bey color scheme from yugioh GX
that is not constructive critiscm, your just telling him bad things. Constructive means you help him...and besides its based off of yugioh GX since its based off of my story..and mine is based off GX

Plus he has ALOT more colors, so he makes up for it.
@ Kerbex I agree with Zepx. I don't even watch Yu-Gi-Oh. I used to. I wasn't trying to rip anything off from anyone. Thanks though

and @ Zeox, thanks and your story is really good too
Episode 3...

Kenji had never felt more proud. Him and Taro punched fists with Kenji and they congratulated each other. But eventually, they were called away. Replays of the battles on a giant Jumbo-Tron in this large room. He met one kid who was being picked on by 2 bigger kids. They were challenging him to a two on one battle. But as they launched, Silv bounced in and sliced through them like a warm knife through butter. The two beys fell, defeated. Kenji and Taro made friends with this boy, named Aioma Geme. His bey was Vibration Hummingbird WC145 SF/S.

Hummingbird face shows four wings that are a maroon color, bright green background. Energy ring is a maroon color with bright green wings. Vibration looks like rock, but each bump is separated by a smaller curved protrusion. WC stands For Wing Curve. The track is a bright green color with 4 black wings that reach out right to the edge of the metal wheel, good for defense. SF/S is a maroon color tip that can Switch from Semi Flat to Sharp.

Aioma was kinda scrawny. Pale green hair. Pale green jacket with a black shirt under. Blue jeans and black sneakers. Black gloves and black wire frame glasses. We all smiled together, showing off our beys. The bell rang and it was exam time.

Everyone sat in a large room and took the exam. Basic, intermediate, and advanced bey questions were displayed on this test. Other physics, bey ability, special move, and even experience and personality questions were on this test. Finally, at the end, people were called one by one in to different rooms to receive the results. And the words this person spoke and the face he recognized, shocked him quite a bit.

end of ep 3
cool i cant wait for the next chapter
mysterious end..coolo!
The words were spoken by none other than, his brother he had not seen in 5 years. Kenji had thought he disappeared or ran away. But now, he was here. " Remoa?!" Kenji shouted, shocked.

There was a hug and a long explanation of why he had to leave to go to the Academy" The family was poop and if i got my education her, i would be able to support our family better.". For the first time Kenji understood.....

"Well, Taro, you seem to have great potential and skill to be a blader. We seem to believe though you might be a bit over confident( a way of nicely putting it), but, your blader spirit is definitely strong. So, your rank is....

" Aquario Blue, third rank" were the words spoken to Kenji by his brother. Kenji was wearing a smile that could wrap around the world,...... Twice!" Thank you Remoa!" Kenji burst out in happiness, eyes shining." But I didn't decide this..." His brother said grinning. " Then who did?" Kenji questioned" Chancellor Rio himself" Kenji was speechless. He left the room, clutching Silv tightly, without another word.

" Sagittario Yellow, rank two" But there were two different reactions. One from Aioma, the other from Taro.

Taro looked shocked. But his dropped jaw clenched into a look of anger." I'm much more skilled than that! I should be put in Bull Red or at least Aquario Blue! This is the most....". The rest of the words were not heard because Taro was carried off by guards.

Aioma looked shocked too, but his mouth upturned into a sincere smile" Thank you, thank you, thank you!" he said folding his hands. He smiled one of those anime smiles and then skipped out of the room.

Anime teardrop on the proctor person.

" What!?" Taro said, his head enlarging like in the animes, his eyes goin completely white. Kenji shrunk into a chibi" How did you get Aquario Blue?! I've beaten you before!" This time Kenji grew and Taro shrunk " But I've beaten you a lot more than you've beaten me!"

Eventually, they made it to their first class, battling. " Okay. I'm Mr. Mearro nice to meet you all" He was young, maybe 25. His hair was bright red, some strands leaking in front of his eyes. He wore a blue jacket, red skinnies, and blue converse. His eyes were a warm, welcoming black. " Right off the bat, there will be a test battle between Samuel and Kenji." Sam wore a green and red layered tee, black jeans, red skateboarding sneakers, his eyes were blue. He had black spiky hair and was african american.

Find out the outcome of Silv V.S Shark in the next episode!
when will kevin come in
so exited!!!
Episode 5 Sam V.S Kenji Shark V.S Silv.

Just to start off, if you want the description of Core Shark, then look at the charcter request from C-Dub

" Good luck" Kenji said, slightly nervous. " You too" Sam answered in a strong, confident voice. Kenji fumbled with putting his lime green launcher in it's black grip, putting a lime green rubber grip over that. Sam silently and easily slid his red launcher into it's blue grip.

" 3,2,1....." " Go, shoot!" Kenji shouted, steeping back and thrusting the launcher forwards as the bey fired into the dish. " Dive and defeat, Shark!" Sam yelled this as his own launching catch-phrase. The two beys clashed and the crowd cheered. Core Shark's odd mash up of a performance tip, stood it's ground easily. The battle was a complete stand still. " Silv, push him back! Attack mode!" The 6 shards on Silv's track stuck out, pushing back shark, slowly but surely. " Shark!" Shark moved around in a fish tailing sort of pattern

( Heads up, yah there will be bit beasts.)

" Silv, stamina mode!". The shards just lowered back down, stuck to the track again. Silv stayed in the middle. Shark took this opportunity to move in, lowering it's metal wheel to the ground, ready to strike from below. But, this attack was repelled by the shards once again, sticking out, and slamming shark away. Silv charged, shards still out, pushing shark back, into the air, so Shark rebounded off the stadium slope. Silv then smashed shark off a different slope. Realizing shark was in trouble as Silv continued to trap Shark in it's everlasting smash and rebound," Shark, swerve!". After rebounding off a slope, Shark twirled in mid air, causing it to bounce off at a different angle, slamming Silv on the energy ring! Kenji was just as amazed as the class. But the big surprise was yet to come....

Shark smashed into Silv from below again, but this time was successful. Silv flew high in the air. But Kenji smiled, making a hammering movement with his fist.

( This is not a special move)

" Go, Silv! Special Tactic!. Wide Ball Hammer!!!". The class was surprised and wide eyed. Silv was doing flips in mid air! Mid flip, Silv smashed it's WB tip into Shark,s face! Silv did a back flip off, making shark wobble. " Attack mode!" Sparks flew as Silv's shards slashed into Sharks track.

But even this impressive tactic of Kenji's, was not the most amazing part of this battle....

Shark was rebounded into the air, what most people thought was a stadium out. But, the free spinning part of Shark,s tip, made him spin right on the edge! Then Shark bounced down and charged into Silv, but with a little more power. Silv was being pushed back but Silv barely managed to stop itself from being pushed over the edge. For the first time, Kenji spied the fangs on Shark's track....

The rubber fangs just kept managing to catch Silv off balance, for an attack. " Go lower!" shouted Kenji, tryig to avoid the fangs. " Match him Shark!" Shark the, obeying its command, went lower so the meatl wheels were colliding.

Now, cheers were split into" Kenji! Kenji!", or " Sam! Sam!". This battle was in a stand still. ( This is a different special move for Shark, C-Dub). Sam smiled" You are a very talented blader, but I must end this!". Something seemed to swim out of Shark's facebolt, it was the bit beast of,... a shark! Kenji stepped back a little in fright. " Now, Shark, special move! Rushing Aqua Stream!" The class and Mr.Mearro stared in awe as shark mad a spiral of water around itself. It looked like a smaller version of rapids. Shark then sent one of the streams swiping into Silv, making him wobble. Shark continued to do this. But, Kenji had an idea, tha would end this battle. But, it was still uncertain, who would come out on top.

" Silv! New special move!Sparkling Gust Rapid Attack!" Two small circle-shaped winds that crossed over each other formed around Silv. Little glints ans sparkles could be seen in the wind. Silv swept in, pushing the water aside as if it was nothing, and smashed into Shark about 5 quick times. Shark lay, steaming next to Sam's sneaker, defeated. The crowd burst into applause and Mr.Mearro clapped, giving both of them A+'s.

Then, Taro, Aioma, and Kenji met Sam's friend, Kevin.

End of ep. Hope you liked it C-Dub!
awesome
I really liked it!!What grade is Sam?
uber. if this was any better it would
be......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................epicness.in.its.pure.form!