Funny Find

Soooo I was bored and decided to take one of my remaining plastic beyblades and have it fight my new stuff.
The customization is Driger G attack ring, 10 heavy, Driger S base, with magnetic spingear(if that does anything)
Against MFB Defense types it got pulverized
Against MF LL Drago 100RF it was actually holding it's own. Roughly 60% wins.

Anyway, if anyone has those parts and would like to try it out and tell me what results you get then do it! I have an original Hasbro stadium so my results may be slightly askew. Still fun though, wonder how it holds up in Takara stadiums.
You have the pieces, you do it! (If you do more posts like that, it's called spam, and you can get suspended or banned from the WBO for this.)
I already posted that I have it and have done such lol. I personally didn't think this needed a whole thread to itself, but I wasn't exactly sure if there was a place for random customizations.
And this is the customizations Forum, I'm pretty sure the whole point is to post your customizations. Being that this is plastic I figured it wouldn't be as widely spammed as MFB and therefor more acceptable Tongue_out
Instead of threatening me perhaps you should post me in the right direction.
Sort of useless when we're all about MFB now..
Oh I know, hence the topic name "funny find". Purely more of a simple statement. As I said, no real reason for a whole thread but it's there, close it down if you'd like moderators Wink
I'm guessing most of L Drago's losses were self-ko's?
I don't really see how people could really use this, especially because you're using the plastic series. You could talk to McFrown about plastic beys, but right now this combo can't really show us a lot of data competition-wise.