Funniest Typo you have ever seen

About a week ago someone wrote 'The bladders spirit never backs don on it's blade'.
(Feb. 18, 2011  1:49 AM)jfifthb Wrote: ok...i'm sorry. but why would the kid get expelled? he messed up the alphabet

Do you get any dumber than this?
So, is anybody gonna post a typo or what?
I had seen a typo in a pokemon card. Instead of Pikachu they said PkAchu.
(Feb. 20, 2011  12:37 AM)eclipse162 Wrote: So, is anybody gonna post a typo or what?
I had seen a typo in a pokemon card. Instead of Pikachu they said PkAchu.

Most likely a fake. Fake pokemon cards ALWAYS have spelling or grammar mistakes.
MvC3 spelling Galactic "Garactic". ROFL
Mazda "Protegé". As if they had forgotten to put another accent on all the cars, it was too late ...
(Feb. 19, 2011  11:07 PM)The Fire Wyrm Wrote:
(Feb. 18, 2011  1:49 AM)jfifthb Wrote: ok...i'm sorry. but why would the kid get expelled? he messed up the alphabet

Do you get any ruder than this?
Some guy was in a thread about Flame at 135 height and he posted something about results, but instead of the word "results", he put "resluts"

I was just lol.
(Feb. 22, 2011  1:15 AM)RinAK212 Wrote:
(Feb. 19, 2011  11:07 PM)The Fire Wyrm Wrote:

Do you get any ruder than this?

Do your sigs get any worse than this?
O YEH COMBACK MASTAH!

and a box of Fruty Pebble was spelled like this in a manufactuing error. LOL
i saw 1 on this box of slam attax (wwe match attax) it said 'salm attxa'
"Duck" tends to be one of those words that comes out as a typo often. The close proximity of the D and the F on the keyboard, or the U and the I... Tongue_out
My friend's name is Blader-Space and I accidentally called him Bladder-Space.....There's a space with bladder.XD
most funny beyblade typos usually are "bladder"
i once read this sign. it said, antiques made daily. it was while i was visiting tennesee.
I know I kid in my area that thinks Beyblade is spelled "BladeBlade"
I sometimes say jsut xP im a bit careless sometimes..

Some random people on youtube sent a message to me, and they were tricking me on going to a website.
Then they asked, Yo, wan tot be fiends?

O.o
"Did you get my massage?"
(Mar. 16, 2011  5:39 PM)Vongola-Hibari Wrote: I know I kid in my area that thinks Beyblade is spelled "BladeBlade"

But I know a person who thinks "I'll beat you up." is spelled "I'll bite you to death."
Say that one more time and I'll bite you to death like an actual cannibal would.
I don't see why you have to pick on him, since he has stopped. I'm guessing that single Iceburn from BladeStorm rid him of spamming that sentence..
(Mar. 16, 2011  11:14 PM)The Fire Wyrm Wrote:
(Mar. 16, 2011  5:39 PM)Vongola-Hibari Wrote: I know I kid in my area that thinks Beyblade is spelled "BladeBlade"

But I know a person who thinks "I'll beat you up." is spelled "I'll bite you to death."
Say that one more time and I'll bite you to death like an actual cannibal would.

It does mean that, apparently you wouldnt know cause you dont watch hitman reborn...... the best show ever, so lay off of him.
(Mar. 16, 2011  11:29 PM)Dan Wrote: I don't see why you have to pick on him, since he has stopped. I'm guessing that single Iceburn from BladeStorm rid him of spamming that sentence..
he PMed this to me.
[Image: Untitled-111.png]
He stopped allright, he did real good.
And hitman, Im screening your PM that you sent to me for the world to see.
(Mar. 17, 2011  2:38 PM)The Fire Wyrm Wrote:
(Mar. 16, 2011  11:29 PM)Dan Wrote: I don't see why you have to pick on him, since he has stopped. I'm guessing that single Iceburn from BladeStorm rid him of spamming that sentence..
he PMed this to me.
[Image: Untitled-111.png]
He stopped allright, he did real good.
And hitman, Im screening your PM that you sent to me for the world to see.

I dont give a rats carp. Post it, its true.
Juvenile Court, There is a board indicating that this is a Juvenile court. And on the board its written - "CHILDRAN HOME"
I don't even know what an ice burn is. I just wanted to use his catchphrase for once.
Haha i dont know what ice burn is either
oh and another typo
a few years ago my friend jake spelled his name as "jak"
i was laughing sooo hard