what were some of the most funny ones?
mine was when a kid was writing a beyblade story at school
he was about Gr.3 and i was being his "friend" by reading his book
the front cover had big letters
AARON THE BLADDER
i lolled so hard after i saw that
so post your funny typos!
doesn't have to be beyblade related at all
I always run into the dreaded "Abotu" and "Jsut" with little kids rattling on the keyboard carelessly. Someone spelled Evil Gemios as "Goisesi" or something.
I saw in someones sig a quote that said "Im jsut a idiot". I also saw someone say they use "proper Englis".
That was Bluezze back in '08. (Englis) in that thread by Nic, it was silly, I agree.
(Aug. 08, 2010  7:03 AM)Poison UnicornZ Wrote: Today I got a vortex stadium and a segitarial that came with a grip unfortunately I can't open them till my birthday. (7days away ugh)

(Aug. 08, 2010  7:10 AM)Mc Frown Wrote: "segitarial"

lol

Poison UnicornZ saying "segitarial"
Uded hcil otu

It was someone on youtube that wrote this, he meant *Dude chill out*.

LOL!
I saw a sign on the road in white paint. It said SOTP. I was laughing so hard.
I think I spelled this wrong.

Not much of a typo because it's actually a real word but spelt is more popular.
"InuYasha The Movie: Infections Across Time"

Whoops.
my penpal from quebec in xhool wrote he was 'farteen' years old
Some Special-ED kid typing the alphabet.
I even copied it in class.
(Feb. 08, 2011  11:28 PM)Stupid Kid Wrote: ABGN$BDGRTJ@%@KTU2368OR;VHKLMNO606%PQYUDSVWXA@
I think he was retarded with dyslexia.
that or he was randomly pressing buttons.
someone wrote " spokesperson Janet Scarlet says spokesperson Janet Scarlet says"
(Feb. 08, 2011  11:45 PM)The Fire Wyrm Wrote: Some Special-ED kid typing the alphabet.
(Feb. 08, 2011  11:28 PM)Stupid Kid Wrote: ABGN$BDGRTJ@%@KTU2368OR;VHKLMNO606%PQYUDSVWXA@

yeah man so funny making fun of disabled people who cant help it lolololololololol
Cockies Lol XD The Cafteria Lady Couldnt Spell it on the menu it said "Cockies -$1.25". I Was LMFAO all day long
I'm laughing at all the typos in this thread about typos. Cafteria, xhool...
(Feb. 08, 2011  11:45 PM)The Fire Wyrm Wrote: Some Special-ED kid typing the alphabet.
yeah dude, I can understand it being funny if a non disabled person intentionally wrote it, but I have a kid like that in my class too, we don't make fun of him
Some 4 year old on ROBLOX wrote somthing, I think she said
"Bu m momy mil is supr gee an supr yumy"
She got milk from his mom, not cow milk xD
(Most confusing paragraph)

You’ve got to be kidding me. I’ve been further even more decided to use even go need to do look more as anyone can. Can you really be far even as decided half as much to use go wish for that? My guess is that when one really been far even as decided once to use even go want, it is then that he has really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like. It’s just common sense.
^^^^^^^ Oh god that is funny.
Anyways Title is Wrong and is a Grammar Mistake/Typo.

"Most Funny Typo You Have Ever Seen" Wrong and Current spelling of the Title.
" Funniest Typo You Have Ever Seen" Correct and soon to be Current Spelling of the title.
ok sure
stupid student: Ay rite gud.
gifted teacher: know u dew knot!

get it people? cuz i dont...
(Feb. 08, 2011  11:40 PM)The Biraffe Wrote: my penpal from quebec in xhool wrote he was 'farteen' years old

Now this was the second funniest.
well, I had seen a sign that had FREE CHOCKO FROM ROCKNKO.
i think it was in compter class i was typeing and zoned out at the same time and i miss spelled my own name
(Feb. 11, 2011  3:57 AM)angelmeins Wrote: i think it was in compter class i was typeing and zoned out at the same time and i miss spelled my own name

looks like you zone out a lot...