Fun Balance/Gimmick Type Customization

AR: Wing Cross (New Hasbro Mold Version)
WD: 10 Balance
BB: Auto Change

Joyful_2 Really well balanced combination/balance type that switches modes during battle.
Using this in survival mode, it would actually be quite a good survival type.
Composer of Requiems Wrote:Using this in survival mode, it would actually be quite a good survival type.

Just wondering: will Driger S' AR perform better?
Z Wrote:
Composer of Requiems Wrote:Using this in survival mode, it would actually be quite a good survival type.

Just wondering: will Driger S' AR perform better?

Honestly, in this case I think it would be very hard to say.
I prefer Wing Cross on this combo. I think the Tiger Defenser sticks out a little more past 10 Balance than Wing Cross does.
To be honest, I don't want to make a cookie cutter type combination. Yes I know Tiger Defense, 10 Balance and SG Semi-flat would probably better off so I wanted to try something new and find uses for Auto Change Base. I would rather not use Tiger Defense.
Actually I think this combo would beat that compact type blade.
Cye Kinomiya Wrote:Actually I think this combo would beat that compact type blade.

I doubt so, since compact type blades have better balance than that customization, since its base is a Semi-Flat Base, which provides more balance than that customization. However, that was just a guess. Anyone can try to assemble and test out the customizations?

btw, should'nt the WD used in compact customizations be 10 Heavy instead of 10 Balance? Also, a HMC should be used too.
^ ACB is 4-layer, so no HMC.

I was under the impression this combo used to be common back in the old days, not exactly something new. I remember a few people using Auto Change base in combos such as this.
I don't own ACB though, but other than in endurancers, I usually like using Wing Cross and 10-Balance together and in this case, it seems like it'll suit the combo better.
King of Darkness Wrote:^ ACB is 4-layer, so no HMC.

I think she was referring to the compact customization that was mentioned earlier by alex_Lei1993(see the phrasing of the sentence).