Front page in the news for North Carolina community!

wow...
very very great news, congrats for Dark_mousy and all WBO participants...
im very happy being a part of WBO...
Great work!!
Congrats!!
I'm very happy for being a part of the WBO Grin
(Aug. 02, 2012  4:25 AM)Insomniac Wrote:
(Aug. 02, 2012  3:50 AM)Dark_Mousy Wrote:
(Aug. 02, 2012  3:47 AM)Insomniac Wrote: >They're having a blast and haven't slept for a week .

Well written article though. Nice work Howard!

thanks Insomniac. The reporter who wrote this was awesome. Ironically he was in Canada around the same time as the World Championships

So then it would make sense that he was able to grasp the concept of the tops quickly XD

And that advantage allowed him to go either 2-3 or 3-2, not sure, but still a very good job!
That article is really good.
This is why I'm seriously wanting to start beyblading again. Gratz Darky, KIU man
This is awesome! Good job Dark Mousy!
Ah, that is really great news!
Congratulations, Dark_Mousy! This could seemingly help you get MORE AND MORE members willing to participate in tourneys, haha!
Not to mention the con you mentioned.... Go ahead and give your best while arranging for it, man! Grin

Seriously though, such occurrences are so inspiring...
*looks at the setting sun thoughtfully*
Not only does it inspire us to put more effort into what we do, but it also helps us realize that what we do isn't a waste of time.....

Hah, I am sure this thought sounded better than on of those "Gingka-Blader's Spirit quotes"! XD
Congratulations on the big achievement Dark! I knew you could do it! That article deserved front page, hah. You also could've got them to quote "#bestintheworld"!
Congratulation WBO Grin
Wow this is awesome LETS TRY TO DO IT AGAIN!! awesome!!!
Front page in a paper? That's awesome! Congrats to everybody from the North Carolina Blading community!
Indeed, great work WBO, and to all the fans who helped in getting this done.
Wow that's great! Congrats Howard and the WBO!
lol Now i'm happy as ever now because there's actually a really good community here in NC. it was so much fun at blader jam7.0
Thats awesome!I cant believe it!
Fabulous, simply fabulous!
Wow congratulations to Dark_mousy and the other WBO members who participated, great !
Congratulations Dark_Mousy and others! Front page, nice!
That is really something...a great leap for the beyblading community...hearty congrats to all who made it happen... Smile
Excellent job Dark! When I saw the part about Beyblade being "not just toys", I HAD to show my parents.
Ha ha, I just saw this post here. Cool to see that I was in the paper! And in the front page, no less. It's stuff like this that really makes me happy I got back into this game. (I'm the Brandon they mentioned about halfway into the article).

If anyone has a copy they'd like to give me, that'd be great. XD
(Aug. 06, 2012  7:33 PM)Siliva Wrote: Ha ha, I just saw this post here. Cool to see that I was in the paper! And in the front page, no less. It's stuff like this that really makes me happy I got back into this game. (I'm the Brandon they mentioned about halfway into the article).

If anyone has a copy they'd like to give me, that'd be great. XD

I got you covered.