From old to new (What remakes do you want to see)

Phantom Orion for another way to get bearing and to see a cool layer (hopefully with good burst resistance)...
Honestly, I'd really love to see Wyvern DJ from HMS and Flame Saggitario from Metal Fight. The only thing with Wyvern DJ is that there's not currently a Metal Sharp tip, so they'd have to make one specifically for it or release one first. Flame Saggitario would work well with Claw to imitate its original gimmick, and might give some people a chance to collect Claw if they came into Burst a little bit late or didn't get some of the earlier random boosters.

I'd agree with Dragunix on Phantom Orion, except I just can't see them making Phantom Orion remotely close to strong. Either its teeth would be terrible because it's so smooth or it's be so lightweight and hollow that it lacks the weight and power it held in the Metal Saga. Neither seems very good to me, and it would kind of feel bad to see Phantom Orion reduced like that. I like the idea though, which got me thinking of Burn Phoenix, which is similar in design and idea, but a little smaller and compact so it might not be affected by being hollowed out quite as much (although it shares the same issue with Wyvern DJ)

Honestly, I'd just love getting a pure-Stamina based recreation, as the first 4 were mixed between Attack, Defense, and Balance and left true Stamina types behind.
I just hope they release dragoon G, dranzer G, driger G, draciel G and strata dragoon g someday!
Dragoon F to come out early in the next season of burst
I don't want to burst anyone's bubble, but it'll be around a decade until they remake metal fight/fusion/masters the whole reason the plastics have been remade was because of a anniversary, alsi most of the metal saga gimmicks relied on weight
(Jan. 07, 2018  6:11 PM)K1D Wrote: I don't want to burst anyone's bubble, but it'll be around a decade until they remake metal fight/fusion/masters the whole reason the plastics have been remade was because of a anniversary, along most of the metal saga gimmicks relied on weight

True........True..........
(Jan. 07, 2018  6:11 PM)K1D Wrote: I don't want to burst anyone's bubble, but it'll be around a decade until they remake metal fight/fusion/masters the whole reason the plastics have been remade was because of a anniversary, along most of the metal saga gimmicks relied on weight
How do you know this?
(Jan. 08, 2018  2:06 AM)Makoto16 Wrote:
How do you know this?

It's just a prediction, but K1D does raise some valid points.

Not to mention that the whole special anniversary remake thing is more effective for the plastic beyblades because they were the first things of beyblade, pretty much.
(Jan. 08, 2018  2:14 AM)Jinbee Wrote:
(Jan. 08, 2018  2:06 AM)Makoto16 Wrote: How do you know this?

It's just a prediction, but K1D does raise some valid points.

Not to mention that the whole special anniversary remake thing is more effective for the plastic beyblades because they were the first things of beyblade, pretty much.
As long as mfb comes back im good
Kid Dragoon. That was one of my mains when I was a kid, the attack ring was really good and I think there's room for it in the current metagame.
(Jan. 08, 2018  2:42 AM)Makoto16 Wrote:
(Jan. 08, 2018  2:14 AM)Jinbee Wrote: It's just a prediction, but K1D does raise some valid points.

As long as mfb comes back im good

If theres a heavy series of beyblade later, mfb will come back, or is burst pulls a HMS
trygle because its attack ring was one of the best smash attack ARs and im wondering how it will perform, and if it comes with a stock combo like 8 quake ( since in the plastic gen it came with 8 wide weight disc and the jumping base), that would be nice
(Jan. 08, 2018  9:48 PM)mrvitobeygeek2 Wrote: trygle because its attack ring was one of the best smash attack ARs and im wondering how it will perform, and if it comes with a stock combo like 8 quake ( since in the plastic gen it came with 8 wide weight disc and the jumping base), that would be nice
I want to see this too, but with something maybe a bit better than Quake.
(Jan. 09, 2018  12:57 AM)MagikHorse Wrote:
(Jan. 08, 2018  9:48 PM)mrvitobeygeek2 Wrote: trygle because its attack ring was one of the best smash attack ARs and im wondering how it will perform, and if it comes with a stock combo like 8 quake ( since in the plastic gen it came with 8 wide weight disc and the jumping base), that would be nice
I want to see this too, but with something maybe a bit better than Quake.

well yeah i'd like to too but there's no other tip like quake other then the attack setting from zeta and they're pretty much the closest to jumping base
We need jumping bases to return!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Why about nothing (Nt) but the metal fight quake tip instead of a sharp? Mfb quake was the beter quake, and the spring would really help
Spring loaded tipsssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Apparently there may be plans to release dragoon s, draciel s, dranzer s and driger s in hasbro!
(Jan. 20, 2018  6:57 AM)Maximum beys Wrote: Apparently there may be plans to release dragoon s,  draciel s, dranzer s and driger s in hasbro!

Oh, it's hella confirmed 
Also, Wyvern dj is now a possibility since the new wedge driver
(Jan. 21, 2018  1:06 AM)K1D Wrote:
(Jan. 20, 2018  6:57 AM)Maximum beys Wrote: Apparently there may be plans to release dragoon s,  draciel s, dranzer s and driger s in hasbro!

Oh, it's hella confirmed 

MMMMMMMMmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm......................
(Jan. 21, 2018  4:02 AM)Maximum beys Wrote:
(Jan. 21, 2018  1:06 AM)K1D Wrote: Oh, it's hella confirmed 

MMMMMMMMmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm......................

(Also the new series is like HMS, soooo dragoon msuv remake confirmed?)
(Jan. 21, 2018  5:58 PM)K1D Wrote:
(Jan. 21, 2018  4:02 AM)Maximum beys Wrote: MMMMMMMMmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm......................

(Also the new series is like HMS, soooo dragoon msuv remake confirmed?)

How do you know that the next series will be like hms?
(Jan. 24, 2018  3:35 AM)Maximum beys Wrote:
(Jan. 21, 2018  5:58 PM)K1D Wrote: (Also the new series is like HMS, soooo dragoon msuv remake confirmed?)

How do you know that the next series will be like hms?
I rember reading it somewhere
an idea where the info may be?
Dragoon f gold ver released!!!!