From old to new (What remakes do you want to see)

I’ve made this thread for everyone to express what Metal saga, Plastics, etc they want to be released into the burst system. Feel free to ask me any questions about this if you want
That would be cool. Like a more angled Trident.
I'd like a Gaia Dragoon or Jumping Base.
(Nov. 23, 2017  8:13 AM)Maximum beys Wrote: I’ve made this thread for everyone to express what Metal saga, Plastics, etc they want to be released into the burst system. Feel free to ask me any questions about this if you want

I want Big Bang pegesus to be in burst version...
I think the Dragoon MSUV tip would be perfect in the Burst System.
List of beys I want to see return:
.dragoon G
.dranzer Gt
.driger G
.cyber dragoon
.rapid eagle
.master dranzer
.wolborg
Phantom Fox MS. Imagine being able to turn into two different Beyblades after bursting.
Another one: desert sphinxer
torch Pegasus (plastic gen)
I would also like to see galaxy Pegasus and l-Drago Destroy
Hmm...
Driger V2 (and let the Driver have a proper Metal Change tip this time!!)
Wolborg MS (nice excuse to reuse the Bearing Driver, WBMS has the best AR despite its fragility)
Dranzer V2 (nice excuse to make Ultimate Reboot a LITTLE more obtainable)
Galeon (something that actually SHOULD'VE got Fusion; plus you gotta have Rei's boy/rival!!)
Gaia Dragoon MS (...this could actually be a nice little retooling of the original Kerbeus Layer...set it up like Gaia Dragoon MS Quarter Iron, and it'd be pretty sick...)
Voltaic Ape (...I don't think Metal Sharp exists in Burst yet, sooo...it'd get Survive or something)
Hi guys, I have heard rumours about a resent poll on Corocoro about which old beys they want to bring back. Apparently Dranzer GT won so we may see it return sometime soon. Plz confirm info
(Dec. 02, 2017  4:25 PM)Maximum beys Wrote: Hi guys, I have heard rumours about a resent poll on Corocoro about which old beys they want to bring back. Apparently Dranzer GT won so we may see it return sometime soon. Plz confirm info

Umm, the poll winner was actually Dragoon F? They are releasing a gold and regular Dragoon F soon.
That kinda sucks. So many cool beys people could have voted for but they chose a chunkier version of one we already have.
I would like to see Fusion Hades and Wing Pegasus return.
(Dec. 02, 2017  6:37 PM)Dracomageat Wrote: That kinda sucks. So many cool beys people could have voted for but they chose a chunkier version of one we already have.

I also agree that that is a disopointment, but according to wiki the layer was considered op because of the coating. So if they use the same coating this could be good in tornements. 

http://beyblade.wikia.com/wiki/Dragoon_F
(Dec. 03, 2017  12:55 PM)Maximum beys Wrote:
(Dec. 02, 2017  6:37 PM)Dracomageat Wrote: That kinda sucks. So many cool beys people could have voted for but they chose a chunkier version of one we already have.

I also agree that that is a disopointment, but according to wiki the layer was considered op because of the coating. So if they use the same coating this could be good in tornements. 

No idea how ANYBODY could've thought that the red part of Dragoon F's Dual Dragon Attack Ring was even remotely overpowered...that part was almost as easy to break as Driger V2's Blade Base clips. Not to mention that Dual Dragon was a pretty crappy AR as a whole. As much of a fan of the original series Dragoon line as I am, Dragoon F is one blade that gets no love from me. The other Dragoons were all far more useful. (Except the very first one, "Ultimate Dragoon"/"Spin Dragoon", the one that had accompanying repaints Megaro Arm & Makendo. That thing's even more useless than Dragoon F...)

I wonder what they're gonna do for a Burst version? That would almost definitely mean having to create a new rubber-tipped Driver to match Dragoon F's Fantom Grip Base, since it can't have Xtreme (which Dragoon S's Burst remake had, as it was akin to the original's Storm Grip Base). Besides, the rubber tip would have to be taller and made of a harder rubber, both things were design features going from Storm Grip to Fantom Grip and again from Dragoon MS's Grip Flat Core/Dragoon MSUV's Grip Flat Core (Ultimate Mode) to Dragoon MF's Metal Weight Grip Core.
(Dec. 03, 2017  10:21 PM)BlackConvoyX Wrote:
(Dec. 03, 2017  12:55 PM)Maximum beys Wrote: I also agree that that is a disopointment, but according to wiki the layer was considered op because of the coating. So if they use the same coating this could be good in tornements. 

No idea how ANYBODY could've thought that the red part of Dragoon F's Dual Dragon Attack Ring was even remotely overpowered...that part was almost as easy to break as Driger V2's Blade Base clips. Not to mention that Dual Dragon was a pretty crappy AR as a whole. As much of a fan of the original series Dragoon line as I am, Dragoon F is one blade that gets no love from me. The other Dragoons were all far more useful. (Except the very first one, "Ultimate Dragoon"/"Spin Dragoon", the one that had accompanying repaints Megaro Arm & Makendo. That thing's even more useless than Dragoon F...)

I wonder what they're gonna do for a Burst version? That would almost definitely mean having to create a new rubber-tipped Driver to match Dragoon F's Fantom Grip Base, since it can't have Xtreme (which Dragoon S's Burst remake had, as it was akin to the original's Storm Grip Base). Besides, the rubber tip would have to be taller and made of a harder rubber, both things were design features going from Storm Grip to Fantom Grip and again from Dragoon MS's Grip Flat Core/Dragoon MSUV's Grip Flat Core (Ultimate Mode) to Dragoon MF's Metal Weight Grip Core.

It's Dragoon F Gravity Variable.
(Dec. 03, 2017  10:25 PM)Suzaku-X Wrote:
(Dec. 03, 2017  10:21 PM)BlackConvoyX Wrote: No idea how ANYBODY could've thought that the red part of Dragoon F's Dual Dragon Attack Ring was even remotely overpowered...that part was almost as easy to break as Driger V2's Blade Base clips. Not to mention that Dual Dragon was a pretty crappy AR as a whole. As much of a fan of the original series Dragoon line as I am, Dragoon F is one blade that gets no love from me. The other Dragoons were all far more useful. (Except the very first one, "Ultimate Dragoon"/"Spin Dragoon", the one that had accompanying repaints Megaro Arm & Makendo. That thing's even more useless than Dragoon F...)

It's Dragoon F Gravity Variable.

Variable, of all things!? Well, it may be taller than Xtreme (though I'm not sure how much taller)...but Gravity? That should be interesting. I would've thought they'd keep up with the use of a lighter Disk (like Spread or Central or something along those lines). Wait, hasn't a white Variable been done before? If it hasn't, it should be interesting to see if they make it like a white Variable with a red tip like how the Fantom Grip Base was...

(EDIT: I hope there's also something like Driger F Spread Iron, Draciel F Knuckle Weight, & Dranzer F 4 Zeta...though that one probably wouldn't happen.)
I hope they make the following list:
Dragoons:
Dragoon V 8 Impact
Dragoon V2 Polish Variable
Dragoon G Armed Iron
Dragoon GT Down Destroy
Dragoon MS Ring Hunter

Draciels:
Draciel F Knuckle Planet
Draciel V Spread Weight
Draciel V2 Yell Massive
Draciel G Gravity Iron
Draciel MS 8 Edge

Drigers:
Driger F Knuckle Iron
Driger V Spread Iron
Driger V2 Armed Fusion
Driger G Armed Accel
Driger MS Ring Blow

Dranzers:
Dranzer F Heavy Zeta
Dranzer V Knuckle Trans
Dranzer V2 Spread Reboot
Dranzer G Armed Iron
Dranzer GT Knuckle Iron
Dranzer MS Spread Trans

Wolborgs:
Wolborg Knuckle Gyro
Wolborg 2 Spread Orbit
Wolborg 4 Gravity Atomic
Wolborg MS Ring Gyro
What I want to see:

Coat Sharp (for more defensive use, not the aggressive carp that Unite and Merge have sometimes)

R2F (good attack, and becomes more controllable when wearing instead of becoming unusable like Xtreme could when worn down to a certain extent)

RDF (heard it was really good, tho maybe it wouldn't work too well in Burst due to lighter weight)
Cyber Dragoon
Reasons: Cyber dragon looks pretty awesome and it looks a tiny (real tiny) like wyvern, just reversed. It would also give a good excuse to put gravity in or make make a forge disc similar to it. Finally it would be great to see a jumping tip in Beyblade burst god, a good way to end the gen.