Fringe?

Poll: Hair fringe which way? (first person perspective)

Left
22.22%
Right
77.78%
None
0%
Total: 100% 9 vote(s)
I honestly think about this way too much. What looks more appealing the fringe (hair) going to the left or the right?

When you answer I want the perspective as if you were putting your hair that way.
I don't care either way. My fringe usually goes to the right, because that's the way it goes naturally.
I usually brush my fringe to the right. Might be due to the fact that i'm right handed.
My fringe goes to the left, but it used to go to the right. It's been left for about 2 years, though.

I generally see more people with fringes going to the right, though; might be because of righthandedness, but I'm not sure.
im lefthanded and my fringe goes to the right, but it was on the left years ago XD
I brush my fringe to the left, but I'm right handed...
Now I try to keep it mixed, or just rotate days, because i really don't want my hair stuck going one way. I think going to the right is more appealing, but i always used to brush it to the left because it went there naturally.
there's really no convention, it depends on your hairstyle. If you can see mine, my left sideburn/bang/whathaveyou is shorter and more jagged, so mine goes to the right as my right sideburn/bang/whathaveyou is not jagged, and was cut to kind of join up to my right sideburn/bang/whathaveyou. But if mine went the opposite way, it would reverse everything. =P

Hope my rant/ramble/whathaveyou helped.
(Jul. 20, 2010  1:53 AM)RエスコルピオT125JB Wrote: I brush my fringe to the left, but I'm right handed...

On the other hand, I brush mine to the right, but I'm left handed.
Gemios Twins?
(Jul. 20, 2010  2:14 PM)OkiBlader Wrote:
(Jul. 20, 2010  1:53 AM)RエスコルピオT125JB Wrote: I brush my fringe to the left, but I'm right handed...

On the other hand, I brush mine to the right, but I'm left handed.
Gemios Twins?
Take Ryuutarou Fukami out from this

And you'll get OkiBlader and R Escolpio T125JB!
[Image: gemiostwinscopy.jpg]
(^Image above is another Symbol of Randomness Andrew )

EDIT: Oh BTW, I brush my fringe to the right.
huzzah for mirror imaging and colour changing. (it's like mortal kombat all over again)
(Jul. 21, 2010  2:25 PM)OkiBlader Wrote: Wow Diamond, you are the definition of awesome.
Grin

I thought the definition of awesome was "inspiring awe, admiration or wonder". Cool
(Jul. 21, 2010  2:26 PM)Daegor42 Wrote: I thought the definition of awesome was "inspiring awe, admiration or wonder". Cool
That's me isn't it? Smug
lmao
In my version of the dictionary, you see the username "diamondclimax" in bold letters, and on the side is a picture of his old avatar.

My version is outdated D:
lol i still want to call him Climax

also i see a yellow avatar Confused
mine is right but before i did not have any