World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Fringe? - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-General-Discussion)
+--- Thread: Fringe? (/Thread-Fringe)

Fringe? - Robsta - Jul. 19, 2010

I honestly think about this way too much. What looks more appealing the fringe (hair) going to the left or the right?

When you answer I want the perspective as if you were putting your hair that way.

RE: Fringe? - Daegor42 - Jul. 19, 2010

I don't care either way. My fringe usually goes to the right, because that's the way it goes naturally.

RE: Fringe? - Chaos Blader - Jul. 19, 2010

I usually brush my fringe to the right. Might be due to the fact that i'm right handed.

RE: Fringe? - Serotonin - Jul. 19, 2010

My fringe goes to the left, but it used to go to the right. It's been left for about 2 years, though.

I generally see more people with fringes going to the right, though; might be because of righthandedness, but I'm not sure.

RE: Fringe? - Zeda - Jul. 19, 2010

im lefthanded and my fringe goes to the right, but it was on the left years ago XD

RE: Fringe? - RエスコルピオT125JB - Jul. 20, 2010

I brush my fringe to the left, but I'm right handed...

RE: Fringe? - Jsc - Jul. 20, 2010

Now I try to keep it mixed, or just rotate days, because i really don't want my hair stuck going one way. I think going to the right is more appealing, but i always used to brush it to the left because it went there naturally.

RE: Fringe? - Pimpju - Jul. 20, 2010

there's really no convention, it depends on your hairstyle. If you can see mine, my left sideburn/bang/whathaveyou is shorter and more jagged, so mine goes to the right as my right sideburn/bang/whathaveyou is not jagged, and was cut to kind of join up to my right sideburn/bang/whathaveyou. But if mine went the opposite way, it would reverse everything. =P

Hope my rant/ramble/whathaveyou helped.

RE: Fringe? - OkiBlaze - Jul. 20, 2010

(Jul. 20, 2010  1:53 AM)RエスコルピオT125JB Wrote: I brush my fringe to the left, but I'm right handed...

On the other hand, I brush mine to the right, but I'm left handed.
Gemios Twins?

RE: Fringe? - Diamond - Jul. 20, 2010

(Jul. 20, 2010  2:14 PM)OkiBlader Wrote:
(Jul. 20, 2010  1:53 AM)RエスコルピオT125JB Wrote: I brush my fringe to the left, but I'm right handed...

On the other hand, I brush mine to the right, but I'm left handed.
Gemios Twins?
Take Ryuutarou Fukami out from this

And you'll get OkiBlader and R Escolpio T125JB!
[Image: gemiostwinscopy.jpg]
(^Image above is another Symbol of Randomness Andrew )

EDIT: Oh BTW, I brush my fringe to the right.

RE: Fringe? - Pimpju - Jul. 21, 2010

huzzah for mirror imaging and colour changing. (it's like mortal kombat all over again)

RE: Fringe? - OkiBlaze - Jul. 21, 2010

Wow Diamond, you are the definition of awesome.
Grin

RE: Fringe? - Daegor42 - Jul. 21, 2010

(Jul. 21, 2010  2:25 PM)OkiBlader Wrote: Wow Diamond, you are the definition of awesome.
Grin

I thought the definition of awesome was "inspiring awe, admiration or wonder". Cool

RE: Fringe? - Diamond - Jul. 21, 2010

(Jul. 21, 2010  2:26 PM)Daegor42 Wrote: I thought the definition of awesome was "inspiring awe, admiration or wonder". Cool
That's me isn't it? Smug
lmao

RE: Fringe? - OkiBlaze - Jul. 21, 2010

In my version of the dictionary, you see the username "diamondclimax" in bold letters, and on the side is a picture of his old avatar.

My version is outdated D:

RE: Fringe? - Jsc - Jul. 21, 2010

lol i still want to call him Climax

also i see a yellow avatar Confused

RE: Fringe? - pegasis105rf - Jul. 30, 2010

mine is right but before i did not have any