Orange Hypersphere stadium
33.33%
Light blue Slingshock stadium
19.05%
Star Storm stadium
47.62%
Total: 100% 21 vote(s)
Cool, thank you!

Alright, I'll use the orange Hypersphere stadium. Would anyone else like to join?
(May. 21, 2020  4:43 PM)FreeFafnir64 Wrote:
(May. 21, 2020  4:14 PM)MasterOfTheSky Wrote: Big Bang genesis 00meteor yard metal

Would you like 0Meteor? Because 00 is taken.
Sure
Alright. Anybody else?
Nightmare longinus Eternal-S
Alright, if no one else joins, I will go with these participants! I've done all of the matches, and these are the results!

BuilderROB vs GreenK9148= 1-4
Spryzen Requiem: Spin Finish
Turbo Spryzen: Spin Finish
Spryzen Requiem: Burst Finish

Jdog757 vs MasterOfTheSky= 2-4
Bigbang Genesis: Spin Finish
Turbo Valtryek: Spin Finish
Bigbang Genesis: Burst Finish
(Extra Round, doesn't count)Turbo Valtryek: BURST FINISH!

@#Fafnir vs MasterKurenai= 3-0
King Helios: Spin Finish

Nitrogenic vs Logic123ABC= 3-0
Surge Xcalius: Spin Finish

Jjphk25 vs Needforspeed= 4-0
Dullahan D5: Burst Finish
Dullahan D5: Burst Finish

GeneriCringe vs Bija= 0-3
Spriggan Requiem: Spin Finish
Maybe I put someone else, hold up. Alright, done. I put MasterOfTheSky twice, sorry! And to those who lost the first round, don't worry, because there will be two divisions, the people who won and the people who lost. And then the winner of each (Ex. If #Fafnir wins the win division and Jdog757 wins the loss division) will face off.
(May. 22, 2020  2:32 PM)FreeFafnir64 Wrote: Maybe I put someone else, hold up. Alright, done. I put MasterOfTheSky twice, sorry! And to those who lost the first round, don't worry, because there will be two divisions, the people who won and the people who lost. And then the winner of each (Ex. If #Fafnir wins the win division and Jdog757 wins the loss division) will face off.

Did I burst valkyrie because it burst itself?
(May. 22, 2020  8:02 PM)MasterOfTheSky Wrote:
(May. 22, 2020  2:32 PM)FreeFafnir64 Wrote: Maybe I put someone else, hold up. Alright, done. I put MasterOfTheSky twice, sorry! And to those who lost the first round, don't worry, because there will be two divisions, the people who won and the people who lost. And then the winner of each (Ex. If #Fafnir wins the win division and Jdog757 wins the loss division) will face off.

Did I burst valkyrie because it burst itself?

No, you actually bursted Valtryek. In the Extra round, Valtryek bursted you, surprisingly. But then it bursted.
(May. 22, 2020  12:35 PM)FreeFafnir64 Wrote: Alright, if no one else joins, I will go with these participants! I've done 3/4 of the matches, and these are the results!

BuilderROB vs GreenK9148= 1-4
Turbo Spryzen: Spin Finish
Spryzen Requiem: Burst Finish

Jdog757 vs MasterOfTheSky= 2-4
Bigbang Genesis: Burst Finish
(Extra Round, doesn't count)Turbo Valtryek: BURST FINISH!

@#Fafnir vs MasterKurenai= 3-0

Nitrogenic vs Logic123ABC= 3-0

I'm confused who won my match
MasterOfTheSky won, but you bursted him in the extra round. You aren't out of the tournament yet though.
(May. 22, 2020  8:07 PM)FreeFafnir64 Wrote:
(May. 22, 2020  8:02 PM)MasterOfTheSky Wrote: Did I burst valkyrie because it burst itself?

No, you actually bursted Valtryek. In the Extra round, Valtryek bursted you, surprisingly. But then it bursted.

Lol nice
If no one else joins, then I will start round two
Helios vs genesis should be an interesting battle🤔🤔🤔
Yeah, but the matchups will decide.
Spryzen Requiem 0 Hunter-S if I can still join.
awwwww well I mean I didn't get the best parts but it was also my first cbt so I am pleased
(May. 22, 2020  11:20 PM)Logic123ABC Wrote: awwwww well I mean I didn't get the best parts but it was also my first cbt so I am pleased

You aren't out completely, so don't worry!

(May. 22, 2020  9:34 PM)GeneriCringe Wrote: Spryzen Requiem 0 Hunter-S if I can still join.

Spryzen Requiem is taken(I'm sorry, I forgot to label it), would you like a different layer? And yeah, you can still join!
(May. 23, 2020  4:53 PM)FreeFafnir64 Wrote:
(May. 22, 2020  11:20 PM)Logic123ABC Wrote: awwwww well I mean I didn't get the best parts but it was also my first cbt so I am pleased

You aren't out completely, so don't worry!

Sweet nice to know
Sorry I’m so late, I’ll take legend spryzen.
(May. 26, 2020  6:48 PM)GeneriCringe Wrote: Sorry I’m so late, I’ll take legend spryzen.

You still have to give the other parts
Dullahan D5, 8, Vortex, Jolt-S
challonge account:jjphk25
Drain Fafnir 00Vortex Jaggy-H challonge is Nitrogenic
(May. 27, 2020  2:03 AM)Nitrogenic Wrote: Drain Fafnir 00Vortex Jaggy-H challonge is Nitrogenic

Nitrogenic, you want to enter twice? And I'm not doing challonge yet. I'm not sure how to work it.