Free's funny name

If I am not mistaking Free de la Hoya is a spanish blader, and for me, a spanish speaker, sounds a little beat weird, cuz when some one is "de la olla" (same pronunciation that "de la hoya") means he is crazy, so when I watch the anime I can't stop thinking about that Smile.
HAHAHAHA that's an interesting little fact. He has a pretty weird style of blading using spin-stealing
(Nov. 02, 2017  9:57 AM)aggregor941 Wrote: If I am not mistaking Free de la Hoya is a spanish blader, and for me, a spanish speaker, sounds a little beat weird, cuz when some one is "de la olla" (same pronunciation that "de la hoya") means he is crazy, so when I watch the anime I can't stop thinking about that Smile.

One of my Somali friends once told me Hoya means mum in his language lol.
(Nov. 02, 2017  11:10 AM)Yblader1 Wrote:
(Nov. 02, 2017  9:57 AM)aggregor941 Wrote: If I am not mistaking Free de la Hoya is a spanish blader, and for me, a spanish speaker, sounds a little beat weird, cuz when some one is "de la olla" (same pronunciation that "de la hoya") means he is crazy, so when I watch the anime I can't stop thinking about that Smile.

One of my Somali friends once told me Hoya means mum in his language lol.
Wow
inb4 one day Free turns crazy like Brooklyn

In the manga he bites himself to get angry so that's a thing
(Nov. 02, 2017  10:10 PM)Thunder Blur Wrote:

In the manga he bites himself to get angry so that's a thing

Yeah, he definitely is "de la olla" lol
I seen in the manga that free gets so berserk because getting bursted by valt in the tournament.
isn't free named after oscar de la hoya?
(Nov. 05, 2017  3:59 PM)ultra destinus Wrote: isn't free named after oscar de la hoya?

Maybe, but Oscar de la Hoya is Mexican-"USAan"(IDK), and free is spanish.