I used it first =P
Sorry for reviving this thread but.

[Image: Orso.png]
feel free to use.
I use Adobe Image Ready.
I call dibs on the King one

EDIT: THANKS KAI-V, AWESOMENESS
give me ginga! blue is awesome for me!
EDIT: gave credits to it. thank you so much kai-v!
... That was quick.
what do you think? of course the BEST GFX MAKER ON THE WBO's stuff is totally a MUST for anyone
There is no skill involved in these, hah. All I do is take screenshots and put them one after the other. The only skill part could be determining a correct delay for each frame, but that is easy.
Well........ its easy for you cause your more experienced than the others and you know how to do these things Smile plus, I'd bet that you would be the winner of all the GFX Tournaments if you entered.
{deleted because ofmy bad behavior. sorry)
No Art is ugly! Your avatar is awesome in a way!

Hmm, so we can put our GFX creations here if we want to give itor something?
So we are aloud to take them or is it firs come first serve?
(Sep. 28, 2011  9:10 AM)Tyler Le Wrote: I am so waiting for the ryuga you make Kai-V. Hurry so that I will used it and get rid of the ugly avatar of mine.
And I so called it in advanced

You cannot call anything in advance. Plus, there will be more than one avatar of Ryuuga.

What is so "ugly" about your current avatar ? It is not the best, but if you were unsatisfied with it, you could have made one yourself.

Yes, this topic is for free graphics. Things that you made, and do not mind anybody using.

In a sense, it is better if it is "first come, first served" because otherwise we could get several people with the same avatars, and that would be too confusing after a while.
Actually I did the graphic myself. Yes, I must say that is not perfect yes.
But so sorry for my bad post. I was into a too happy mood
anyone can use this sig Smile
[Image: BurnPhoenix135MSSig1.png]
You can add text for this sig by your own or asking a GFX maker.
BUT you MUST give me credit.

Thanks,

Enjoy
(Sep. 28, 2011  9:40 PM)Au®a Wrote: Anyone want this?
[Image: avatar.gif]
Its not my best, but its okay.

Okay I'll use it. credit to you
Kai-V! I love the av of King and VariAres it rocks!!!! May I use it? If so... thanks !
Oh, I just used that..

Hm., I was wondering if Kai-V, could do my request:

King activating the Knight, make it just as good-looking! Your avatars are great! The GIFs are great!
King activating the knight ? What episode is that in ?
I don't know if I can request but if I can I would like sora launching his cyber pegasus or him doing his special move
Hi kai-v can you do one of OOO's and Fourze both doing their hensin if not just fourze with Its space time Joyful_3