Free Graphics.

Hey, I kinda like it. I'll sport it for a few days Smile
(Nov. 18, 2012  9:05 AM)Clefairy Wrote:
(Nov. 08, 2012  4:00 AM)Voltage Wrote: Here are some of my old sigs if anyone wants them

[Image: ninWZ.png]

[Image: Dradl.png]

[Image: f9DGc.png]

[Image: 7FOQs.png]

[Image: A1abJ.png]

[Image: aHWnw.png]

[Image: 9pWt5.png]

I'll take the Cloud one!

I'll take the 5th one.
Here are my latest works
[Image: JETSETRADIO_zpsee76129d.png]

[Image: creed-1_zps4893e3ee.png]

credit will be appreciated
Giving these signatures away! They're not great but they're decent.

Credit is appreciated!
(Nov. 23, 2012  5:53 PM)Korra Wrote:
(Nov. 18, 2012  9:05 AM)Clefairy Wrote:
(Nov. 08, 2012  4:00 AM)Voltage Wrote: Here are some of my old sigs if anyone wants them

[Image: ninWZ.png]

[Image: Dradl.png]

[Image: f9DGc.png]

[Image: 7FOQs.png]

[Image: A1abJ.png]

[Image: aHWnw.png]

[Image: 9pWt5.png]

I'll take the Cloud one!

I'll take the 5th one.
How can I get the magicarp one?

Hey kai-v is it possible for you to make me an avatar with rei or driger. Smile
Kai-V is very busy I don't think she'll be able to make one soon ...

And :

(Oct. 15, 2011  7:23 PM)Kai-V Wrote: OK, requests are not for this topic. Requests are for the Requests thread.
I made this for myself with a screenshot some months ago, but since I'm not using it anymore and the default gallery doesn't have a Scythe Kronos, I figured I'd put it here.

[Image: talo.png]
Just worked on this King avatar.

Anyone can feel free to use it, however, it'd be much appreciated if one were to give credit, stating that ~Midnight~ made this avatar, or anything for that matter along the lines of that.

[Image: King_Avatar.jpg]

I plan on posting more, too, as well.
(Jul. 16, 2014  4:39 PM)Aɴɢʀʏ Fᴀᴄᴇ Wrote: I made this for myself with a screenshot some months ago, but since I'm not using it anymore and the default gallery doesn't have a Scythe Kronos, I figured I'd put it here.

[Image: talo.png]

Yo, could we actually officially use it ? It has been years since I downloaded an episode and took screenshots of it, which is why you rarely see us add new Metal Fight Beyblade avatars these days.
Sure, this is the Free Graphics thread after all. Wink
(Jul. 18, 2014  12:14 AM)Aɴɢʀʏ Fᴀᴄᴇ Wrote: I hope this is enough to warrant a double post(?):

All are free to use, of course.

Those are actually absolutely beautiful screenshots, that most certainly are deserving of going in the default gallery.

I found it to be that both the Spiral Capricorn and the Spiral Fox gave off a blur, which doesn't look too great, as well.
Beautiful photos! Definitely put them in the gallery.

Several of them have slight blur, but it's alright.
I'm diggin' the Lyra one, I think I'll wear it for a while. I could definitely see those all being added to the official gallery, gg Angry Face!
I like all of them! It was hard to choose, but I have chosen the Genbull one for now!Smile

I'm sure the committee will love all of these Smile
Love the fox one. Now Tr! and I can be partners! XD We also have a Storm Capricorn one in the gallery already.
I love Saramanda and this avatar is awesome! Love you for avatars! I will give you credit!
Here's more HMS avatar's for HMS/Plastic Rememberance day!

(Jul. 21, 2014  5:27 AM)Echizen Wrote: Here's more HMS avatar's for HMS/Plastic Rememberance day!

Shining God has a line: I assume from the back of the box.
DEMS is a little too dark.
Magical ape is perfect.
Averazer is actually tilted too much.
Striker is grainy and dark.
A clearer version of the Samurai Pegasis avatar from my last post, plus a few more.

[Image: BaVNR8j.jpg] [Image: 4CJkPZ5.png] [Image: 3PNjl6W.png] [Image: 1eHmTEc.png] [Image: 7nzIHvL.png]

[Image: vSYUASM.png] [Image: dHCr9vQ.png] [Image: dzUnxPn.png] [Image: CsbK6od.png] [Image: Oz5h3ig.png]

EDIT: Forgot Gargole, lol.
I guess I'll take the poseidon one for now haha; seems more fitting than aquario!

Thank you =)
That Phoenic is pretty sexy, I'll take that.
[Image: LmPkiWF.png] [Image: yBoqSPy.png]

I think I'm done for now, ha ha. Might post some more plastics or Random Booster recolored avatars in the future...?