Free Graphics.

(Sep. 29, 2011  3:09 AM)Kai-V Wrote: King activating the knight ? What episode is that in ?
When he versus Ryuuga, and I believe that was 128! Two Big Battles!
I have not downloaded that episode. I will see what I can do.

Requests should still go in the Requests topic.

[Image: 29bzkhf.jpg] [Image: 282iamc.jpg] [Image: 2612mvc.jpg] [Image: op8bdh.jpg]

These are actually what made me know I had to download the episode to make avatars, hah.
OMFG!!!!! I love it! Im going to change my av now Cool dam Kai-V you're really skilled lol.
Oh wow, those are very nice Kai-v I am also going to be changing my avatar right now..!! And I totally agree you are very talented kai-v!! Grin
As I already posted, those require no skill at all. However, I must say that the second one actually needed editing to make it flow smoothly.
(Sep. 29, 2011  1:45 AM)BeybladeStation Wrote: Oh, I just used that..

Hm., I was wondering if Kai-V, could do my request:

King activating the Knight, make it just as good-looking! Your avatars are great! The GIFs are great!

I used the Avi first btw
wow you guys are good at this, especially Kai-V, I'm still practicing with how Kai-V said to do it, but I can't seem to get the right frames... also this isn't really the right place to request anything...
Yeah, I call the second one no doubt.

Thank you Kai-V. :)
I love those , I am gonna use the last one. Thanks Kai-V.
i really should watch out for these i really wanted the last one
Anyone can use them , they are for free.
Xyo, Wolverine Mode:

(Sep. 28, 2011  1:25 PM)Kai-V Wrote: In a sense, it is better if it is "first come, first served" because otherwise we could get several people with the same avatars, and that would be too confusing after a while.

when i try to use the King one it says that the file size is too big
Yo, Kai-V, do you happen to have some Zeo gif's lying around? :V
or any grand ketos gifs? if not i'll just make my own. also you guys are really good.
By any chance, do you have any Kyouya GIFs that haven't been claimed yet?
(Sep. 30, 2011  1:29 AM)Kaiba Hiwatari Wrote: By any chance, do you have any Kyouya GIFs that haven't been claimed yet?

Kai-V made this one in the past, although I'm not sure this is the specific on you are looking for:

[Image: Kyouya_Smirk.gif]
(Sep. 30, 2011  1:40 AM)Futomos Wrote:
(Sep. 30, 2011  1:29 AM)Kaiba Hiwatari Wrote: By any chance, do you have any Kyouya GIFs that haven't been claimed yet?

Kai-V made this one in the past, although I'm not sure this is the specific on you are looking for:

[Image: Kyouya_Smirk.gif]

Ehh, not really. I was looking for something more action-ish, I guess (lol, I had no idea how to phrase that, so there). Tongue_out
Yeah, I thought so. And I agree, Kyouya is not the type of person to just stand there and smirk.
EDIT: Well, he kind of is, in a way, I guess.
Kai v do you have any Chris gif or could you possibly make me one.
Thanks! Please pm if you can.
Eh, I asked her first about the King one.. [avatar]