Free BJ combos

I recently got a blast Jinnius from a friend of mine and I was wondering if there were any good combos i can use with it. Preferably a defense or stamina combo but balance is fine too, and I have a dollar for anyone who can make a good attack combo (not really).

Also the title is in no way inappropriate, thank you ( ͡°╭͜ʖ╮͡° )
Blast Jinnius is outclassed for Defense by Alter Chronos and even Kreis Satan.

Couldn’t find any combos on wiki soz.
(May. 28, 2018  11:41 PM)leosama Wrote: Blast Jinnius is outclassed for Defense by Alter Chronos and even Kreis Satan.

Couldn’t find any combos on wiki soz.

I'm aware, it always losses to Ac,DF, and sometimes BR in terms of Attack and stamina. Thus, explaining the point of this thread.
1. Is your Blast Jinnius Hasbro or Takara
Tomy?

2. Can you give a list of all of your parts and separate them by brand?
Which colour? I realise my random booster one works much better.

I call it's ability force Shield because the layer would absorb attacks from right spinners and the outer layer will rise(shield) and once the attacks stops, the shield will regen(go back down) like Master Chief's.

Mine is the black and green Blast jinnus
Mike, I suggest you don't use bj at all! Its gimmick isn't good at all and when it is activated it is unbalanced and looses a carp ton of stamina.
If its hasbro, use J3.7/4/5G/C.Gr/G
If Takara Tomy, use bJ.1.Zt/T/Pl
(May. 31, 2018  5:23 PM)Crimson Chin Wrote: Mike, I suggest you don't use bj at all! Its gimmick isn't good at all and when it is activated it is unbalanced and looses a carp ton of stamina.

That's not what he asked for...
(Jun. 01, 2018  1:46 AM)LordL0Ls Wrote:
(May. 31, 2018  5:23 PM)Crimson Chin Wrote: Mike, I suggest you don't use bj at all! Its gimmick isn't good at all and when it is activated it is unbalanced and looses a carp ton of stamina.

That's not what he asked for...

I'm the friend who gave him blast jinnius