Frame - Meteor

Quote:Meteor is a Frame released as part of the Burst System. It debuted with the release of the B-82 Booster Alter Chronos 6Meteor Trans on May 27th, 2017.

==Description==
Meteor is a pentagonal Frame with numerous protrusions to give it a rough perimeter. While too small to come into contact with the opponent's Layer, Meteor is one of the thickest and thus heaviest Frames in the game, which grants high Attack Potential when paired with Core Disks such as 7.

==Use in Attack Combinations==
Meteor can be put to use in the Attack Combination Legend Spriggan/Sieg Xcalibur 2/4/5/7/8 Meteor Xtreme. The weight of the Meteor bolsters the weight of 2/4/5/7/8 which adds to the high attack potential of Legend Spriggan/Sieg Xcalibur and Xtreme granting high amounts of Burst Attack.

==Overall==
Meteor's ability to further add weight to Core Disks, which are already the heaviest in the game, makes it a key part in many Attack combinations. As such Meteor is a must have for competitive bladers.

==Product List==
==Takara Tomy==
  • B-82 Alter Chronos 6Meteo Trans (black)
  • B-90 Galaxy Zeus 4Meteor Planet (3 on 3 Booster Set)
  • Dragoon S 5Meteor Loop (Random Booster Vol. 8)
  • Yeager Yggdrasil 8Meteor Quake (Random Booster Vol. 8)
==Hasbro==

Again, not much to say about Frames.
At least I think it's the heaviest?
(Sep. 26, 2017  11:43 PM)MonoDragon Wrote:
Quote:Meteor is a Frame released as part of the Burst System. It debuted with the release of the B-82 Booster Alter Chronos 6Meteor Trans on May 27th, 2017.

==Description==
Meteor is a pentagonal Frame with an numerous protrusions to give it a rough perimeter. While too small to come into contact with the opponent's Layer, Meteor is one of the thickest and thus heaviest Frames in the game, which grants high Attack Potential when paired with Core Disks such as 7.

==Use in Attack Combinations==
Meteor can be put to use in the Attack Combination Legend Spriggan/Sieg Xcalibur 2/4/5/7/8 Meteor Xtreme. The weight of the Meteor bolsters the weight of 2/4/5/7/8 which adds to the high attack potential of Legend Spriggan/Sieg Xcalibur and Xtreme granting high amounts of Burst Attack.

==Overall==
Meteor's ability to further add weight to Core Disks, which are already the heaviest in the game, makes it a key part in many Attack combinations. As such Meteor is a must have for competitive bladers.

==Product List==
==Takara Tomy==
  • B-82 Alter Chronos 6Meteo Trans (black)
  • B-90 Galaxy Zeus 4Meteor Planet (3 on 3 Booster Set)
  • Dragoon S 5Meteor Loop (Random Booster Vol. 8)
  • Quad Quetzalcatl 4Meteor ____ (Random Booster Vol. 8)
==Hasbro==

Again, not much to say about Frames.
At least I think it's the heaviest?

Unless some new frame I'm unsure of has been released, it should be.
The Q2 in RBV8 has Star, not Meteor. The Y2 does come with 8Star Quake though, so you could add that in.
(Sep. 27, 2017  12:31 AM)TrainiacJ Wrote: The Q2 in RBV8 has Star, not Meteor. The Y2 does come with 8Star Quake though, so you could add that in.

Well so far, there are only 3 beys with Meteor, gZ, aC, and that Dragoon S. He may want to consider the other stuff he wrote for a Star draft (which will be much easier to write once the RB is out lol)
(Sep. 27, 2017  12:57 AM)Suzaku-X Wrote:
(Sep. 27, 2017  12:31 AM)TrainiacJ Wrote: The Q2 in RBV8 has Star, not Meteor. The Y2 does come with 8Star Quake though, so you could add that in.

Well so far, there are only 3 beys with Meteor, gZ, aC, and that Dragoon S. He may want to consider the other stuff he wrote for a Star draft (which will be much easier to write once the RB is out lol)

From what I can tell from just looks, Star seems even thicker than Meteor so it should just be heavier. Gotta see actual weights though to make sure
(Sep. 27, 2017  12:57 AM)Suzaku-X Wrote:

omq I MEANT 8METEOR QUAKE, NOT STAR. I CANT READ IM SORRY
(Sep. 27, 2017  1:28 AM)TrainiacJ Wrote:
(Sep. 27, 2017  12:57 AM)Suzaku-X Wrote: Well so far, there are only 3 beys with Meteor, gZ, aC, and that Dragoon S. He may want to consider the other stuff he wrote for a Star draft (which will be much easier to write once the RB is out lol)

omq I MEANT 8METEOR QUAKE, NOT STAR. I CANT READ IM SORRY

I got confused there lol. It's good hah
meteor:2.7g
meteor is decent with maxium gardua