Frame - Flow

Quote:Flow is a Frame released as part of the Burst System. It debuted with the release of the B-87 Random Booster Volume 7 Maximum Garuda 8Flow Flugel on July 22, 2017

==Description==
Flow features a triangular design with each side featuring three sloped blades, meant to provide Upper Force in Right Spin and Down Force in Left Spin. However, the small size of the blades means that the effect is negligible. Compared to Cross and Glaive, Flow’s perimeter is too rough to aid in Life-After-Death in Defense and Stamina Combinations and compared to Vortex, Meteor and Star(?), Flow has too little weight to aid in Attack Combinations.

==Overall==
Due to Flow’s low weight, rough perimeter and ineffective gimmick, it is outclassed by every other Frame in the Meta game. As such, Flow is recommended of collection purposes only.

==Product List==
==Takara Tomy==
  • B-87 Maximum Garuda 8Flow Flugel (Random Booster Vol. 7) (translucent black)
  • B-87 Draciel S 4Flow Cycle (Random Booster Vol. 7) (translucent black)
==Hasbro==
Looks about right, though you should probably add the grey frame from Deep Chaos.
(Oct. 30, 2017  1:00 AM)MonoDragon Wrote: Flow is a Frame released as part of the Burst System. It debuted with the release of the B-87 Random Booster Volume 7 Maximum Garuda 8Flow Flugel on July 22, 2017

==Description==
Flow features a triangular design with each side featuring three sloped blades, meant to provide Upper Force in Right Spin and Down Force in Left Spin. However, the small size of the blades means that the effect is negligible. Compared to Cross and Glaive, Flow’s perimeter is too rough to aid in Life-After-Death in Defense and Stamina Combinations and compared to Vortex, Meteor and Star(?), Flow has too little weight to aid in Attack Combinations.

==Overall==
Due to Flow’s low weight, rough perimeter and ineffective gimmick, it is outclassed by every other Frame in the Meta game. As such, Flow is recommended of collection purposes only.

==Product List==
==Takara Tomy==
  • B-87 Maximum Garuda 8Flow Flugel (Random Booster Vol. 7) (translucent cyan)
  • B-87 Draciel S 4Flow Cycle (Random Booster Vol. 7) (translucent black)
  • B-98 Ultra Transformation Set (translucent black)
==Hasbro==
Just noticed, parts list is wrong on some colors

[Censored] I meant to hit edit not reply!
I don’t get it though if flow is competitively useless then why is it so popular?
(Feb. 03, 2018  6:09 PM)mrvitobeygeek2 Wrote: I don’t get it though if flow is competitively useless then why is it so popular?

What are you talking about? Pretty much every tournament winning combinations use Glaive, Cross, Meteor or Bump. I haven't seen Flow in those winning combinations at all
(Feb. 03, 2018  6:46 PM)MonoDragon Wrote:
(Feb. 03, 2018  6:09 PM)mrvitobeygeek2 Wrote: I don’t get it though if flow is competitively useless then why is it so popular?

What are you talking about? Pretty much every tournament winning combinations use Glaive, Cross, Meteor or Bump. I haven't seen Flow in those winning combinations at all

I heard a beytuber I forgot the name but they said that flow was popular

Also I looked in the comments section of a leftburst video and the person said that flow is really good
(Feb. 03, 2018  7:00 PM)mrvitobeygeek2 Wrote:
(Feb. 03, 2018  6:46 PM)MonoDragon Wrote: What are you talking about? Pretty much every tournament winning combinations use Glaive, Cross, Meteor or Bump. I haven't seen Flow in those winning combinations at all

I heard a beytuber I forgot the name but they said that flow was popular

Also I looked in the comments section of a leftburst video and the person said that flow is really good

The word of one person on YouTube vs. the word of every single winning tournament blader on this site.

Which do you think has more weight behind their words?
(Feb. 03, 2018  7:08 PM)MonoDragon Wrote:
(Feb. 03, 2018  7:00 PM)mrvitobeygeek2 Wrote: I heard a beytuber I forgot the name but they said that flow was popular

The word of one person on YouTube vs. the word of every single winning tournament blader on this site.

The word of the bladers in this site sorry bout that comment didn’t mean to stir up controversy
(Feb. 03, 2018  7:09 PM)mrvitobeygeek2 Wrote:
(Feb. 03, 2018  7:08 PM)MonoDragon Wrote: The word of one person on YouTube vs. the word of every single winning tournament blader on this site.

The word of the bladers in this site sorry bout that comment didn’t mean to stir up controversy

What controversy?
(Feb. 03, 2018  7:10 PM)MonoDragon Wrote:
(Feb. 03, 2018  7:09 PM)mrvitobeygeek2 Wrote: The word of the bladers in this site sorry bout that comment didn’t mean to stir up controversy

What controversy?

I’m gonna just forget this happened
flow might have use in niche tower based combos since its the most aggressive frame
(Feb. 04, 2018  5:57 PM)Rebel Blader Wrote: flow might have use in niche tower based combos since its the most aggressive frame

also i haven't seen anyone make an article on tower so dibs on that one since my threads are unoriginal

(Feb. 04, 2018  5:57 PM)Rebel Blader Wrote: flow might have use in niche tower based combos since its the most aggressive frame

dibs on tower article

my computer is glitching
(Feb. 06, 2018  2:56 AM)mrvitobeygeek2 Wrote:

also i haven't seen anyone make an article on tower so dibs on that one since my threads are unoriginal

dibs on tower article

my computer is glitching

There's already one
(Feb. 06, 2018  3:14 AM)MonoDragon Wrote:
(Feb. 06, 2018  2:56 AM)mrvitobeygeek2 Wrote: also i haven't seen anyone make an article on tower so dibs on that one since my threads are unoriginal

dibs on tower article

my computer is glitching

There's already one

Oh I’ll go check it out