Frame - Bump

Quote:Bump is a Frame released as part of the Burst System. It debuted with the release of the B-98 Ultra Transformation Set on November 11, 2017.

==Description==
Bump is a round Frame with numerous protrusions to give it a rough perimeter. While too small to come into contact with the opponent's Layer, Bump is one of the thickest and thus heaviest Frames in the game, heavier than Meteor, which grants high attack potential when paired with Core Disks such as 7. While the round shape may imply high Life-After-Death, the rough perimeter makes it outclassed for Defense and Stamina by Glaive.

==Use in Attack Combinations==
Bump can be put to use in the Attack Combination Legend Spriggan/Sieg Xcalibur 2/4/5/7/8 Bump Xtreme. The weight of the Bump bolsters the weight of 2/4/5/7/8 which adds to the high attack potential of Legend Spriggan/Sieg Xcalibur and Xtreme granting high amounts of Burst Attack.

==Overall==
Bump's ability to further add weight to Core Disks, which are already the heaviest in the game, makes it a key part in many Attack combinations. As such Bump is a must have for competitive bladers.

==Product List==
==Takara Tomy==
  • B-98 Ultra Transformation Set Ark Bahamut 2Bump Atomic (translucent red)
==Hasbro==

LeoBurst gave us some good close ups of it so I was able to make this
Does it work on variable?
(Nov. 12, 2017  5:36 AM)dt1000 Wrote: Does it work on variable?

It's a Frame, as long as it's used with a Core Disk it will work with any part
(Nov. 12, 2017  5:38 AM)MonoDragon Wrote:
(Nov. 12, 2017  5:36 AM)dt1000 Wrote: Does it work on variable?

It's a Frame, as long as it's used with a Core Disk it will work with any part

I meant is variable useful for it?
(Nov. 12, 2017  5:39 AM)dt1000 Wrote:
(Nov. 12, 2017  5:38 AM)MonoDragon Wrote: It's a Frame, as long as it's used with a Core Disk it will work with any part

I meant is variable useful for it?

If not too worn and you can control it, yeah
(Nov. 12, 2017  5:39 AM)MonoDragon Wrote:
(Nov. 12, 2017  5:39 AM)dt1000 Wrote: I meant is variable useful for it?

If not too worn and you can control it, yeah

Is it good enough to make the use in attack customs list?
I'm asking because most attack parts have both.
Add twin nemesis in the recommended combo too