Found my old love again!

Hi everybody!

Greetings from the icy cold Finland Smile

So what to tell.....16 year old boy and just starting beyblade again. I started when the original beyblades were still out, with my good old original dragoon (i lost it).

I'm hoping that someday beyblade will become huge succes...here in finland it's not famous and feels like everybody thinks it's lame Unhappy

I don't have a bey yet, but if i get enough motivated perhaps i will buy one Smile
(Oct. 06, 2012  4:08 PM)Finland Wrote: I don't have a bey yet, but if i get enough motivated perhaps i will buy one Smile

COMMENCE BEY-SPIRIT INFUSION.

Welcome, haha, you should look around in the Beyblade General Section, there are some plastics threads you can use to discuss them.

Smile
Yeah...but i am not really in to those plastic old ones.....metal master blades work for me better Smile
Then get those. Read the PM Kai-V sent. I hope you enjoy your stay here. Grin
Welcome. Some beys to consider getting:
Earth Eagle 145wd
Basalt Horogium 145wd
Death Quetzalcoatl 125rdf
meteo ldrago lw105lf
Hell kerbecs bd145ds
Example:
Meteo in meteo ldrago is the metal piece.
the second is the plastic piece on top of the metal part.
Example:
ldrago in meteo ldrago is the plastic piece.
it will come with a screw, which holds the bey together. That's called the face bolt. Read the instructions it comes with.
Then there is a track and bottom. The track is either the letters in front of the numbers and the numbers, or just the numbers examples:
145 from earth eagle or basalt horogium are the numbers in 145wd, so 145 is the track.
bd145 from hell kerbecs are the first letters in bd145ds and the numbers, so bd145 is the track.
The last piece is the bottom, or tip. It is represented by the letters after the track.
Examples:
rdf is the tip, because it comes after the track, 125.
ds is the tip, because it comes after the track, bd145.
You'll probably learn this, anyway, when you get your first beyblade. Make sure on the packaging it says somewhere either sonokong, hasbro, or takara tomy or else it's probably fake, but cross that bridge when you get to it.
In case you don't know, the first word in the name of the bey is the metal part.
Whew..lots of text Grin

Well thanks, that really refreshed my memory!

Welcome to the WBO! If you want a sig or have a question, PM me. Oh, and make sure to stay out of trouble and have fun. Smile
HI AND WELCOME!!!!
I'm from Finland too!!!I don't live there...
If you want a cool signature tell me!
Welcome to WBO. In the new Zero G Series there is a Bey called Dragooon, maybe you will be tempted to pick up that? Wink
Welcome to WBO, have a good time and do not get warned,because they're watching ALWAYS watching JK
Thanks to all Joyful_2

RAW: You shouldn't have told me about that dragoon Eee. now i am all about to get that!
Welcome to the WBO! Hope you enjoy!
Hello and welcome to the WBO. Check out my guide to the WBO in my signature. Its a great resource for newcomers. Feel free to PM me if you need any help. Im always around.