Forum-based RPGs

Are forum-based RPGs allowed on this forum? If so, which forum should they go to?
The Your Creations forum. Keep it mind that if you're going to do an RP, you should have it structured with rules, proper setting, storyline, etc. to make it original or else it will be considered off topic spam.

This is a forum for spinning tops so if I were you, I would not expect any serious participation.
I beg to differ Deikailo, all those character request people might join in, hah. They love to be in stuff like that.

But in all seriousness, Dei is right, you won't get much serious participation from people.
I would love to seriously play in a Beyblade-RPG. I love roleplaying to pieces and care deeply for characterizations and ICness.

Then again, I'm probably almost alone with that here.
NO.

There are only perhaps three or four really serious people who would be good with such role plays, but you will inevitably get the huge, disgusting flock of "n00bs" who will make, simply written, posts that will make you want to kill yourself from their horrible quality and content. You do not want to start role plays on this forum, I have already seen it on Metal Fight Galaxy and Ultimate Bladers and I never want to see that here.

Nobody understands what good role playing is for Beyblade. There used to be really decent role plays on Beyblade Spirit Forums, but never ever expect to see or recreate that here and now :
http://z1.invisionfree.com/forums/Beyblade_Spirit/index.php?s=e41f441f3d676fdf8dbd9c2a675fd03c&showforum=27
That's all I want to know!
(Jul. 27, 2011  4:56 PM)Raigeko13 Wrote: I beg to differ Deikailo, all those character request people might join in, hah. They love to be in stuff like that.
(Jul. 27, 2011  8:48 PM)Kai-V Wrote: There are only perhaps three or four really serious people who would be good with such role plays, but you will inevitably get the huge, disgusting flock of "n00bs" who will make, simply written, posts that will make you want to kill yourself from their horrible quality and content.\
Hence the "serious" part, Ryan Geico.

Although, it it didn't actually come to the flock of nooblets, I would actually like to RP like I did back in the days of IRC using /me commands, haha.

The your creations forum is now a story writing forum that is basically a terrible version of roleplaying.
im actually thinking about starting an RP in the your creations forum... but the more i think and plan the more i know how much of a disaster it will be...

No one, i mean no one... takes an RP seriously...
It could be fun for a couple members,though...