[Fort Worth, Texas, USA] The Burn of Beyblades in Texas

Okay great! Smile
If this doesn't become official, I'll have to reschedule again ;(
No, its a beyblade tournament in fort worth.
yyyesessssssssssssss!!!!!!!!!!! finaly i can compete!!!!! ive been witing 6 months!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

....... .........

I may come, I dunno yet. I'll see if I can drag some friends along.
ok do we have to pay? And could i just come and pay there or do i have to give it to you earlier.
(Dec. 25, 2010  4:30 AM)XaznsFtwX Wrote: If this doesn't become official, I'll have to reschedule again ;(

I don't mind rescheduling, so long as it's on a weekend. I now have a Takara Tomy Attack Stadium so we can use it Smile
sorry dude i cant come. But host another one and I might be there. Galaxus is sad to.
i might be able to come but i live in San Angelo ide love to come though pm me later
For everyone that live outside the Fort Worth are, you may pay at the tournament, confirmed with the library! Everyone who lives in Fort Worth please come and pay for the tournament, hopefully thr WBO comunity members make it official before it!
(Jan. 10, 2011  7:18 PM)XaznsFtwX Wrote: For everyone that live outside the Fort Worth are, you may pay at the tournament, confirmed with the library! Everyone who lives in Fort Worth please come and pay for the tournament, hopefully thr WBO comunity members make it official before it!

Kai-V asked me to help supervise the tournament if it goes through, so I will be helping double check the Round Robin brackets and such. How many legal stadiums do we have? I have one Takara Tomy Attack stadium.

Also, fellow member thiSISEd94R may be coming with me as well.
We have 3 including yours, 2 attack stadiums and one square wide.
(Jan. 11, 2011  2:53 AM)XaznsFtwX Wrote: We have 3 including yours, 2 attack stadiums and one square wide.

Wide Square isn't legal, but we can use it for free play.
It's an open format.
EVERYONE PLEASE KNOW THIS IS A OPEN FORMAT WHICH MEANS ALL GENERATION BEYBLADES THAT ARE NOT BANNED ON WBO, LOOK AT THE UNIVERSAL RULEBOOK!
Just incase some people won't show we'll still have more stadiums.
I will be there no matter what and I have a TT Attack. I really would prefer standard so we could have this ranked.
I don't really like the idea of one stadium if the other person doesn't show.
Hi, Im wondering when this might be? I cant get on WBO everyday, and I dont wanna miss this.Smile
(Jan. 12, 2011  3:32 AM)KyoyaXDarkwolf Wrote: Hi, Im wondering when this might be? I cant get on WBO everyday, and I dont wanna miss this.Smile
I agree I need to know if you let me know I will mostlikley come but the again I agree wiht van standard would be better. How many people are competing so far I can bring 3 others if we can agree on a format and where/when
(Jan. 12, 2011  3:32 AM)KyoyaXDarkwolf Wrote: Hi, Im wondering when this might be? I cant get on WBO everyday, and I dont wanna miss this.Smile
Yes I agree. Standard format is better in my mind and if we get the when and where's established then I can bring along 3 people.
yeah. Like Evan said, I'm totally down for this tourney. It's been forever sinve i've actually competed. And while I like your idea of it being open, I would much rather prefer it standard so we could all get a little ranking.
(Jan. 13, 2011  6:35 AM)thiSISEd94R Wrote: yeah. Like Evan said, I'm totally down for this tourney. It's been forever sinve i've actually competed. And while I like your idea of it being open, I would much rather prefer it standard so we could all get a little ranking.

Glad to know you are coming!

Now we've got 3 people asking for to be standard.......
i hope to find out some news about the where and whens of this soon.
Changed it to standard format.