[Fort Worth, Texas, USA] The Burn of Beyblades in Texas

(Nov. 19, 2010  12:27 AM)XaznsFtwX Wrote:
(Nov. 19, 2010  12:10 AM)Burn Leone Wrote: hmmm... maybe i can get one as an "early" christmas present or somethin
It's too late now because the library won't host it so I gotta wait for a better time.

grr..... that sucks.... Well um..... whenever you do end up having one I'll probably be able to bring a TT stadium. I'm saving up for the new Tornado stadium right now. So I'll probably be getting that before the end of January. =D
(Nov. 19, 2010  1:19 AM)Typhlosionwolf Wrote:
(Nov. 19, 2010  12:27 AM)XaznsFtwX Wrote:
(Nov. 19, 2010  12:10 AM)Burn Leone Wrote: hmmm... maybe i can get one as an "early" christmas present or somethin
It's too late now because the library won't host it so I gotta wait for a better time.

grr..... that sucks.... Well um..... whenever you do end up having one I'll probably be able to bring a TT stadium. I'm saving up for the new Tornado stadium right now. So I'll probably be getting that before the end of January. =D
We have 2 months to get a stadium! I've been talking to the library lately! Please READ the "NEW UPDATE" and please donate when the tournament is ready.
I'll be able to buy one or two Takara Stadiums next year. I'm trying to save up too!
(Nov. 19, 2010  2:24 PM)StormAquario75 Wrote: I live in Fort Worth.So I'm in!
cool!
(Nov. 19, 2010  2:59 PM)Burn Leone Wrote: haha nice gaining people slowly
We need all the people we can get Smile We just need to wait on the library to confirm on hosting and then I'll propose for an official event.
uuuggghhh... i need to prepare then and figure out my best combos so far my fav is Rock Bull D125F defensive but moves like an attack type haha
(Nov. 19, 2010  3:19 PM)Burn Leone Wrote: uuuggghhh... i need to prepare then and figure out my best combos so far my fav is Rock Bull D125F defensive but moves like an attack type haha
don't worry, if the library lets us host then it will be on January 30, 2011. That's plenty of time.
great 2 months and a half to prepare this will be epic
(Nov. 20, 2010  3:16 AM)Burn Leone Wrote: great 2 months and a half to prepare this will be epic
Yup! Tons of time to train, buy and customize for the ultimate Beyblade!
(Nov. 20, 2010  3:44 PM)Burn Leone Wrote: just thinking about it amps me up
lol same here
Alright, I'm still not sure if I can go.... I might have to beg my parents. Waco is closer but it's still 4 hours away from San Antonio. I might go but I'll have to earn major brownie points before I can get my parents to drive me there. I'll post if I can go, but I don't know when that will be.
(Nov. 20, 2010  8:59 PM)Skullslayer15 Wrote: Alright, I'm still not sure if I can go.... I might have to beg my parents. Waco is closer but it's still 4 hours away from San Antonio. I might go but I'll have to earn major brownie points before I can get my parents to drive me there. I'll post if I can go, but I don't know when that will be.
Well it won't be for a while so you got a lot of time to beg lol..
haha man yesterday i was thinking of combos and came up with lots of stuff haha anyone need help just ask me lol
New update! lol, just added 1 sentence.
ATTENTION EVERYONE I'm proposing SOON!
Proposed, wish me luck everyone!
UPDATED post, check it out!
can u make the rules say hws only cuz i dont want my beyblade to get destroyed by quetz
(Nov. 25, 2010  2:19 PM)12345jacob12345 Wrote: can u make the rules say hws only cuz i dont want my beyblade to get destroyed by quetz
sorry, i made it open which all beyblades are allowed and so we can use more stadiums. I don't thinkanyone in Texas has that plus the tournament is only to see your opponents and what you're up against, so are you coming or maybe?
So all types of Beyblades are welcome?Because I have HWS and Pre-HWS
(Nov. 25, 2010  5:36 PM)StormAquario75 Wrote: So all types of Beyblades are welcome?Because I have HWS and Pre-HWS
yes, except for the banned libra wheel. Or anything banned on WBO.
(Nov. 25, 2010  4:46 PM)XaznsFtwX Wrote:
(Nov. 25, 2010  2:19 PM)12345jacob12345 Wrote: can u make the rules say hws only cuz i dont want my beyblade to get destroyed by quetz
sorry, i made it open which all beyblades are allowed and so we can use more stadiums. I don't thinkanyone in Texas has that plus the tournament is only to see your opponents and what you're up against, so are you coming or maybe?
i might be coming... wait so is it in waco, or fort worth?
Hey, Im a new blader and I dont have any blades yet but im getting some today. I would be glad to go since i live in Ft Worth.Smile