[Fort Wayne, Indiana, USA] Fort Wayne Bladers -Announcement:finding new location-

I might call them up sometime, unless you want to.
I'll eventually get around to getting back in there and asking him again. Its on a list of things to do.
I'll be patient then. XD
(Jun. 26, 2009  11:00 PM)Pichuscute Wrote: I'll be patient then. XD

I wont be orginizing another get together for a while, because of job and vacations and camps and stuff.
It's kool. I've got alot to do to. Vacation, babysitting, get my license, etc.
Tomarrow we will be having a get together at the same picnic table at Buckner at around 6:45 to battle and discuss the new issues with the beypoint system. Dress nice so we can take a group picture, because there is a possibility that the mods think those of us who dont get on the site daily are probably though to not exist. All of the work we have put in to get ourselves in the beypoint system will have to be started over. Because only a few FWB members get on the site I will text this out to the others who dont. If you do not want to put your face in the picture then have a pair of sunglasses or bandana or something.

I will remember this time to bring the ribbons and cup for the 1st and 3rd place finishers from last time. Wink

~Peace
(Jul. 01, 2009  4:26 PM)Pepe le Penguin Wrote: Tomarrow we will be having a get together at the same picnic table at Buckner at around 6:45 to battle and discuss the new issues with the beypoint system. Dress nice so we can take a group picture, because there is a possibility that the mods think those of us who dont get on the site daily are probably though to not exist. All of the work we have put in to get ourselves in the beypoint system will have to be started over. Because only a few FWB members get on the site I will text this out to the others who dont. If you do not want to put your face in the picture then have a pair of sunglasses or bandana or something.

I will remember this time to bring the ribbons and cup for the 1st and 3rd place finishers from last time. Wink

~Peace

Your kidding.......doubt I can go such short notice or at that time.
Yay, I just ordered my first MFB! Well now that is 3 FWB members that I know of that will be moving to MFB as well. It'll still be a slow transition for most of us, and I think that not everyone will move over. Garfunkel is going off to college, and yooperman has job offers in other states.
Yay! I've gotten many more MFB, too. But BTW, I leave for Michigan this Friday and won't be back until Sunday (I think.... I might be staying all week, though, I'm not sure yet). Which MFB did you order?
(Jul. 06, 2009  9:34 PM)Pichuscute Wrote: Yay! I've gotten many more MFB, too. But BTW, I leave for Michigan this Friday and won't be back until Sunday (I think.... I might be staying all week, though, I'm not sure yet). Which MFB did you order?

Wolf one. Well I'm gone for a lacrosse camp starting next Monday, then to New Jersey after that, and then I have 3 weeks of band camp when I get back.
(Jul. 07, 2009  10:44 PM)Pepe le Penguin Wrote: Wolf one. Well I'm gone for a lacrosse camp starting next Monday, then to New Jersey after that, and then I have 3 weeks of band camp when I get back.

Darn. BTW, I'm only staying the weekend. Just tell me advance whenever you decide to do something and I should be able to come.
(Jul. 07, 2009  10:44 PM)Pepe le Penguin Wrote: Wolf one. Well I'm gone for a lacrosse camp starting next Monday, then to New Jersey after that, and then I have 3 weeks of band camp when I get back.

I'm looking forward to many interesting stories from the next month of your life Pepe. Be sure to bring some back.
Oh, there's already been many interesting stories so far this summer. Way to many to tell, but I will bring back some that you guys may all enjoy.

I have put up my away status... Peace out.

And xenoka, dont open my beyblade when you get it xp. I will pick it up after I get back.
Back in town! My trip to New Jersey got cancled Sadly Unhappy But good news is that I will have my MFB soon (Once Xen picks up his phone so I can go over and pick it up :l )

Yup, maybe some of us can get together this week, and I can try my new MFB, and finally give Pichuscute his ribbon, and Wolf-erazer his ribbon and cup Smile
Great! Just say when and we should be able to make it. (tell us a day or two in advance, tho)
Oy Vey! So I have Band camp coming up, and an Eagle Scout project that I also have to fit in, as well as work.

I am working parking lots at Pridefest down town Wut!? Hopefully you can guess what kind of pride I'm talking about. Pepe will be wearing two pairts of undies, an extra tight belt, and be carrying a knife in his pocket. I am not a homophobe, but I had to work the same last year, and theere were quite a number of "unique" people. Luckily I am getting paid well.

But yeah, I got my Leo MFB, and Xen said he ahs some in the mail, and I'm looking to get another. This is my last free week, so either we will have a quick get-together this week, or not for a while. Or maybe... idk. -sigh-
Dang your busy. XD
Well, do whatever fits your schedule. I'm up for anything. It is rainy all week, though. Unhappy
I was just curious if the FWB thread has inspired any other Bladers to form crews? Over the SUmmer the FWB hasn't been as active as we would like to have been, but there is still a chance for some more get togethers. We are also working our way slowly to become an MFB crew, and move away from plastics. Yes, we are still plastics in the majority, as that is where we all started off, but MFB will hopefully take hold. But yeah, and other Crews out there?
We have been forming "BeyClubs" long before this. Lips_sealed
(Jul. 25, 2009  9:44 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: We have been forming "BeyClubs" long before this. Lips_sealed

Yes I know that we are not the first people in the world to get the idea to form a group. Besides the Toronto Bey-club, I dont really see any other crews on WBO.

After more FWB members get MFB, I want to see if we can all come up to Toronto sometime as a group. It's like just under 6 hours, which is nothing. I want to come up so bad.
(Jul. 26, 2009  2:09 PM)Pepe le Penguin Wrote: Yes I know that we are not the first people in the world to get the idea to form a group. Besides the Toronto Bey-club, I dont really see any other crews on WBO.

...The Vancouver group, the NY group, the Brits, the Australians...? :\
(Jul. 26, 2009  10:42 PM)fragbait Wrote: Wichita Beyblade Crew?

what exactly have you done and how many of you are there
(Jul. 26, 2009  10:46 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: what exactly have you done and how many of you are there

We're currently doing some things that I am keeping Top Secret (hehehe) and there are 3 of us. I'm currently in the process of tracking down other KS bladers.