Forsaken Sapling

I made this as a background for my Zune today because I was bored and in the mood to mess around with Photoshop. Its plain on purpose as there is text over it when I actually apply it as my Zune's background. Wink

[Image: hollownonamext5.jpg]

Comments?
Not sure about the corners.
I left them like that on purpose as my Zune has a problem displaying deep blacks correctly. Things tend to get pixelated. Unhappy
Why have the border at all?
Because it adds to the aged look that I was aiming for?
my heart was in the right place, jerk

i like it
Considering what it's being used for, I think it looks alright. I'm a little iffy with the border though, but I guess it would look fine on the Zune.

The only suggestion I can make is maybe add some text (like Roan or something). I've never used a Zune before so I don't really know the interface, but I'm sure there is some empty space that it could fit in.
Composer of Requiems Wrote:Stock image?

It's not a stock image. I used a brush for the tree. (Cheating, I know. Shhh.)

Kei Wrote:The only suggestion I can make is maybe add some text (like Roan or something). I've never used a Zune before so I don't really know the interface, but I'm sure there is some empty space that it could fit in.

I actually made two versions -- one with my name and one without. I prefer the blank one on my Zune because any text is distracting.