Forneus Combos?

I want to make a good Forneus combo for my use in my BeyClub. I have a level chip if anyone is wondering.
(Nov. 05, 2018  2:11 PM)sunky_swirled Wrote: I want to make a good Forneus combo for my use in my BeyClub. I have a level chip if anyone is wondering.

What parts do you have?
eF 0Bump Atomic
(Nov. 05, 2018  2:26 PM)Dt20000 Wrote: eF 0Bump Atomic

Why Bump?
(Nov. 05, 2018  2:43 PM)g2_ Wrote:
(Nov. 05, 2018  2:26 PM)Dt20000 Wrote: eF 0Bump Atomic

Why Bump?

Or meteor because they are both heavy
(Nov. 05, 2018  2:46 PM)Dt20000 Wrote:
(Nov. 05, 2018  2:43 PM)g2_ Wrote: Why Bump?

Or meteor because they are both heavy

Wouldnt glaive or proof work better, LAD?
(Nov. 05, 2018  2:54 PM)g2_ Wrote:
(Nov. 05, 2018  2:46 PM)Dt20000 Wrote: Or meteor because they are both heavy

Wouldnt glaive or proof work better, LAD?

Emperor Forneus is a defensive layer, so you want weight because weight=friction/grip=defense potential. Atomic also spins freely, allowing it to increase the stamina.
(Nov. 05, 2018  2:58 PM)Dt20000 Wrote:
(Nov. 05, 2018  2:54 PM)g2_ Wrote: Wouldnt glaive or proof work better, LAD?

Emperor Forneus is a defensive layer, so you want weight because weight=friction/grip=defense potential. Atomic also spins freely, allowing it to increase the stamina.

True, but it would make it scrape less.
between glaive, cross, proof or bump is just your personal preference towards weight or LAD
I Guess eF.0/Ω.C/G/P.Ds(For Mobile Defense)/At(For Defense)
(Nov. 05, 2018  2:11 PM)sunky_swirled Wrote: I want to make a good Forneus combo for my use in my BeyClub. I have a level chip if anyone is wondering.

We really need to you to hit us up with what parts you have available if you want combos. Also, you should try out the "build me a combo!" #2 thread.
(Nov. 06, 2018  12:59 AM)Riverpain Wrote: I Guess eF.0/Ω.C/G/P.Ds(For Mobile Defense)/At(For Defense)

You can’t put frames on Outer

nvm I just saw 0 lol
Hi sunky_swirled, you can find proven combos in the Beyblade Burst Competitive Combos List & Public Discussion thread. You may also want to check out the Winning Combinations at WBO Organized Play Events thread.

Otherwise, for combo suggestions and the like, please use the Build me a combo thread.

New threads in Burst Customizations should be testing threads, with the first post holding test results following the standard format here. Since this doesn't seem to be that kind of thread and proven competitive combos are listed elsewhere, I will close this one.

I hope this helps!