Forge Disk - Ωuter

Quote:Ωuter is a Forge Disk released as part of the Burst System. It debuted with the release of B-00 Orichalcum Ωuter Ωcta on

==Description==
Ωuter features a wide, almost perfectly circular shape with large gaps separating the center form the edge, these gaps are mean to increase Outward Weight Distribution to increase Stamina while the circular perimeter increases Life-After-Death. Ωuter boasts the highest Stamina and Life-After-Death in the game, outclassing 2/4/5/7 Cross/Glaive Disk and Frame combinations while not presenting the same Burst risk as the aforementioned Disks and Frames or similar Disks such as Ring due it its weight.

==Use in Stamina Combinations==
Ωuter can be put to use in the Stamina combination Guardian Kerbeus (A Mold God Chip)/Galaxy Zeus/Drain Fafnir Ωuter Revolve/Atomic. Outer increases Guardian Kerbeus/Galaxy Zeus/Drain Fafnir's and Revolve/Atomic's Stamina, Burst resistance and Life-After-Death. Galaxy Zeus' heavy weight, Drain Fafnir's Left Spin nature and Atomic's ball tip increases the combination's Knock-Out resistance, allowing the combination to outspin and withstand Stamina, Defense and Attack Types.

==Overall==
Ωuter's high Outward Weight Distribution and low weight made it the best Stamina Disk in the game, to the point of being banned. Despite the ban however, Ωuter is still a recommended addition to any competitive blader's collection due to its high performance.

==Product List==
==Takara Tomy==
  • B-00 Orichalcum Ωuter Ωcta
==Hasbro==

There's not much to say about this, it has perfect features for stamina
(Nov. 04, 2017  2:18 AM)MonoDragon Wrote:
Quote:Ωuter is a Forge Disk released as part of the Burst System. It debuted with the release of B-00 Orichalcum Ωuter Ωcta from the Rare Bey Get Battle.

==Description==
Ωuter features a wide, almost perfectly circular shape with large gaps separating the center form the edge, these gaps are designed to increase Outward Weight Distribution and increase Stamina while the circular perimeter should increase Life-After-Death. Ωuter boasts the highest Stamina and Life-After-Death in the game, outclassing 2/4/5/7 Cross/Glaive Disk and Frame combinations while not presenting the same Burst risk as the aforementioned Disks and Frames or similar Disks such as Ring due it its very heavy weight.

==Use in Attack Customizations==
Outer can be put to use in the Attack combination Legend Spriggan Outer Extreme/Accel. Outer's OWD increases speed, and it's LAD allows it to outspin opponents.

==Use in Stamina Combinations==
Ωuter can be put to use in the Stamina combination (A Mould God Chip) Guardian Kerbeus/Galaxy Zeus/Drain Fafnir Ωuter Revolve/Atomic/Orbit. Outer increases Guardian Kerbeus/Galaxy Zeus/Drain Fafnir's and Revolve/Atomic's Stamina, Burst resistance and Life-After-Death. Galaxy Zeus' heavy weight and Drain Fafnir's Left Spin nature, and Revolve/Atomic/Orbit's natural stamina and defensive ability allows the combination to outspin and withstand Stamina, Defense and Attack Types.

==Overall==
Ωuter's high Outward Weight Distribution and low weight made it the best Stamina Disk in the game, to the point of being banned. Despite the ban however, Ωuter is still a recommended addition to any competitive blader's collection due to its high performance.

==Product List==
==Takara Tomy==
==Hasbro==

There's not much to say about this, it has perfect features for stamina
Made some edits.
(Nov. 04, 2017  2:57 AM)dt1000 Wrote: Made some edits.

Outer isn't heavy and reduction of weight would nerf Legend Spriggan's damage. Plus I think my wordage on the recommended combos section makes better sense, makes it clearer that left spin and weight increases KO defense
so outer could work for defense combos too
(Nov. 04, 2017  3:14 AM)ayggdrasilgy Wrote: so outer could work for defense combos too

Low weight might make it a bit risky depending on the Layer and tip. Which is why I put Galaxy Zeus, Drain Fafnir and Atomic for the recommended combos
(Nov. 04, 2017  3:19 AM)MonoDragon Wrote:
(Nov. 04, 2017  3:14 AM)ayggdrasilgy Wrote: so outer could work for defense combos too

Low weight might make it a bit risky depending on the Layer and tip. Which is why I put Galaxy Zeus, Drain Fafnir and Atomic for the recommended combos
that sounds like stamina combos wich i like but i wanna be creative like alter chronos outer atomic or kreis satan outer atomic

or even a balance combo legend spriggan outer atomic i thinked that one for a while
(Nov. 04, 2017  3:22 AM)ayggdrasilgy Wrote:
(Nov. 04, 2017  3:19 AM)MonoDragon Wrote: Low weight might make it a bit risky depending on the Layer and tip. Which is why I put Galaxy Zeus, Drain Fafnir and Atomic for the recommended combos
that sounds like stamina combos wich i like but i wanna be creative like alter chronos outer atomic or kreis satan outer atomic

or even a balance combo legend spriggan outer atomic i thinked that one for a while

I think Sieg Xcalibur would work better for that combo, Legend Spriggan doesn't do so well in stationary

Alter Chronos might work but I'm worried about weight and KO defense
(Nov. 04, 2017  3:24 AM)MonoDragon Wrote:
(Nov. 04, 2017  3:22 AM)ayggdrasilgy Wrote: that sounds like stamina combos wich i like but i wanna be creative like alter chronos outer atomic or kreis satan outer atomic

I think Sieg Xcalibur would work better for that combo, Legend Spriggan doesn't do so well in stationary

Alter Chronos might work but I'm worried about weight and KO defense

i know and thanks for the idea is just i have a really good combo
legend spriggan 7 glaive atomic right spin counter left spin spin equalizer
(Nov. 04, 2017  2:18 AM)MonoDragon Wrote:
Quote:Ωuter is a Forge Disk released as part of the Burst System. It debuted with the release of B-00 Orichalcum Ωuter Ωcta on

==Description==
Ωuter features a wide, almost perfectly circular shape with large gaps separating the center form the edge, these gaps are mean to increase Outward Weight Distribution to increase Stamina while the circular perimeter increases Life-After-Death. Ωuter boasts the highest Stamina and Life-After-Death in the game, outclassing 2/4/5/7 Cross/Glaive Disk and Frame combinations while not presenting the same Burst risk as the aforementioned Disks and Frames or similar Disks such as Ring due it its weight.

==Use in Stamina Customization==
Ωuter can be put to use in Stamina Customization Guardian Kerbeus (A Mold God Chip) Ωuter Revolve/Atomic/Orbit. Outer increases Guardian Kerbeus's and Revolve/Atomic/Orbit's Stamina and Life-After-Death. The round shape of Guardian Kerbeus and Atomic/Orbit's ball tip increases the combination's Knock-Out resistance.However, Revolve can be used for additional stamina and burst defense.
==Use in Balance Customization==
Ωuter can be put to use in Balance Customization (MGC optional) Galaxy Zeus Ωuter Atomic/Orbit.Ωuter bolsters the stamina of Galaxy Zeus and increases the LAD capabilities of this Customization.Due to Galaxy Zeus's unique aggressive properties this Customization is capable of bursting opponents which may have chances of outspinning it. 
==Use in Spin-Equalizing Customization==
Ωuter can be put to use in Spin-Equalizing Customization (MGC optional) Drain Fafnir Ωuter Atomic/Ωcta.The rubber coated layer of Drain Fafnir has excellent spin-equalizing properties,which combined with the high LAD of Ωuter and the ability of Ωcta/Atomic to stay upright at low spin velocities, allows this Customization to outspin almost all of the popular right-spin Stamina/Defense Customizations. While Ωcta can provide more pressicsion and KO defense, Atomic can provide more burst defense.

==Overall==
Ωuter's high Outward Weight Distribution and high LAD properties made it the best Stamina Disk in the game, to the point of being banned. Despite the ban however, Ωuter is still a recommended addition to any competitive blader's collection due to its high performance.

==Product List==
==Takara Tomy==
==Hasbro==
made some edits.more combo like outer on stationary sX combos or all kinds of tN combos could be added but they need testing
(Mar. 18, 2020  5:57 PM)collecter Wrote: is the  Ωuter disc good for defense?

okay rebel

what about rock  dragon outer keep H

Hi! Welcome to WBO!

Do not post on non-regional threads that are over 2 years old to ask a random question about a part, especially not for a wiki draft thread. Use an appropriate thread in Beyblade Q&A, or the Beyblade Random Thoughts thread, or the Build me a combo thread.

I get it, you're new, you don't know what you're doing, and you're posting a lot of random spam. But that has to stop.

I'm deleting your posts and locking this thread, please be careful before you post, because it might be rulebreaking spam if it's in the wrong thread.