Force Smash Combo

I have no idea how good this is, I've never experimented with Force Smash. Please tell me how to improve this.

AR: Gigantic Claw
WD: Wide Survivor
SG: Right Engine Gear (Reverse)
CEW: Metal Semi Flat
BB: Final Clutch Base (Gigars Version)

The idea is a tall force smash, as force smashers should be

EDIT: I don't wind it up Tongue_out_wink
i have one similar to urs.

AR: Triple Tiger
WD: 8-Heavy
SG: Left Engine Gear (Metal Semi-Flat)
BB: First Clutch Base (Dragoon G Version)

it has the same basic idea.

Edit: Neither do I Tongue_out_wink
(Aug. 08, 2008  3:59 AM)Gotruto Wrote: i have one similar to urs.

AR: Triple Tiger
WD: 8-Heavy
SG: Left Engine Gear (Metal Semi-Flat)
BB: First Clutch Base (Dragoon G Version)

it has the same basic idea.

how is this the same
(Aug. 08, 2008  3:59 AM)Gotruto Wrote: IT HAS THE SAME BASIC IDEA.

Its a high force smash...its just left spin instead of right
(Aug. 08, 2008  3:55 AM)DtD Wrote: I have no idea how good this is, I've never experimented with Force Smash. Please tell me how to improve this.

If I remember correctly, this AR force-smashes in left spin? You should try left EG turbo. Also, with the massive weight of this AR, you might want to try a first clutch and metal grip CEW for use when you want fast attack, while switching back to the semiflat if you don't want it to be as short-lived.

Personally, I can't see this working very well either way, but it's always worth a try.
Mine pretty much circles the middle, then when a low beyblade/light beyblade comes along it can usually slam it into a pocket very easily.
(Aug. 08, 2008  10:52 AM)Nic Wrote:
(Aug. 08, 2008  3:55 AM)DtD Wrote: I have no idea how good this is, I've never experimented with Force Smash. Please tell me how to improve this.

If I remember correctly, this AR force-smashes in left spin? You should try left EG turbo. Also, with the massive weight of this AR, you might want to try a first clutch and metal grip CEW for use when you want fast attack, while switching back to the semiflat if you don't want it to be as short-lived.

Personally, I can't see this working very well either way, but it's always worth a try.

Yes, the AR is force smash in left spin. I used EG left turbo in my blade as well, with first clutch. The results were mixed, and there are much better attacker options, but it's ok for a force smasher. I found that it was a bit more effective in smash, which is not surprising.