Forbidden Discussion

Forbidden really reminds me of Thermal, just more protrusions...
(Aug. 10, 2011  6:22 PM)BeyBladestation Wrote: Plus adding that it is so [tsk, tsk, Beybladestation...] light.

This won't get to any achievement of a Defense Level. Against VariAres or Lightning, I can see it as the Legend Hasbro Wheel: Inferno.

Yeah, they don't really seem to differ that much in shape in weight.
Forbidden MW weight approx. 31 grams (digital pocket scale)
basically it sucks so far? well is there anything it could be good for if it's got alot of recoil, recoil attacker's been done, what about a beyblade with a rounder base? so that not so much of the potrusions are exposed?
but would Forbidden find it's use on a 230WD? i mean it is raised compared to Hell and Flame?
Does anyone know the probable best combination with Forbidden?

I just got mine ..
MF-H Forbidden Aquario S130RF or MF-H Forbidden Aquario 230HFS
I don't believe it would be good at all for attack. To light and The shape is not built too well for it.
Atm i use mine in: MF-H Forbiden Susanow GB145 MF and it sets nicely in my mediocare attacker's case, the reason is because my main attacker's case is already filled with the kind of Vari Ares, Blitz, L Drago Destroy, LLD, Beat & Fang.. But for most of the time i just like the way it looks sitting on GB145 with Susanow on top 
It just occured to me that it may be the best for stamina, since it probably being so light that it incurs less friction, therefore giving it more stamina. Maybe i will try solo stamina sessions...
I use forbidden on one of my best combos and it has beaten EVERYTHING! I don't know why but it seems like almost all the parts I use for my combos work amazing for me, but other people think that they suck. For example, sol...
(Jul. 22, 2014  8:22 AM)Nionis Wrote: I use forbidden on one of my best combos and it has beaten EVERYTHING! I don't know why but it seems like almost all the parts I use for my combos work amazing for me, but other people think that they suck. For example, sol...

Well, are you going to post the combination?
(Jul. 22, 2014  2:01 PM)Leone19 Wrote:
(Jul. 22, 2014  8:22 AM)Nionis Wrote: I use forbidden on one of my best combos and it has beaten EVERYTHING! I don't know why but it seems like almost all the parts I use for my combos work amazing for me, but other people think that they suck. For example, sol...

Well, are you going to post the combination?
More specifically what it beats.
Instead of just telling you the combo, I am going to post videos on my channel of the combo in tests. However I will be going away on Thursday to go fishing in California, so before I go I will only have time to post videos on my channel that I have already taped and that just need to be edited, unfortunately those videos are on my other combos and not the one you want to know about. So you will have to wait until I get back. Sorry! Unhappy

My Youtube Chanel is Nionis
(Jul. 22, 2014  10:17 PM)Nionis Wrote: Instead of just telling you the combo, I am going to post videos on my channel of the combo in tests. However I will be going away on Thursday to go fishing in California, so before I go I will only have time to post videos on my channel that I have already taped and that just need to be edited, unfortunately those videos are on my other combos and not the one you want to know about. So you will have to wait until I get back. Sorry! Unhappy

My Youtube Chanel is Nionis

A video would be great (if it's in the BB-10, etc., especially), but can't you simply post the combination so we can test it ourselves, too?
No sorry you will have to wait for the videoUnhappy, but I can share some of my other strong combos, such as Vulcan Wolf 90 WSF.