For one, everything comes together ...

well i think its just a reminder of the blader passport but useless thread and i might think a bot had taken over
anyway a useless thread and caps lock is bad if you use it too much.
Hmm, how does the name of the thread relate to the first post? Practically everyone here knows that a Blader Passport is useful, and, well, Blader DJ may now be a robot for all we know.
It's odd none of the Committee members have even posted in this topic yet...And what's the title about anyway ?
If it was a bot it wouldn't know its called a blader passport and the correct link to find it...
Blader DJ isn't a bot. It was originally a joke account created by me (look through his earlier threads) and it's usually used to make posts that are interesting or funny.

This isn't interesting or funny, just weird, and I'm a bit upset that none of the staff here have addressed any of the comments in this thread yet.
Quite some funny posts xD

Blader-DJ Wrote:BRAD HAS PRIZE AT HIS HOME. YOU SHOULD PM BRAD YOUR REAL NAME AND FULL ADDRESS. HE'S ON VACATION WITH HIS DUCKIEDUCK RIGHT NOW, BUT HE WILL SEND THEM AS SOON AS HE CAN, I KNOW! CONGRATULATIONS AGAIN!
(Dec. 01, 2009  5:24 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: Blader DJ isn't a bot. It was originally a joke account created by me (look through his earlier threads) and it's usually used to make posts that are interesting or funny.

This isn't interesting or funny, just weird, and I'm a bit upset that none of the staff here have addressed any of the comments in this thread yet.

Boo, now everyone knows. XD

But, yeah, watsup Committee?
The Commitee isn't made of idiots, there is certainly a good reason, for this.
(Dec. 01, 2009  10:31 PM)Dude Wrote: The Commitee isn't made of idiots, there is certainly a good reason, for this.
lack of interest in beyblade.
Obviously. That must be why they're the administrators of a beyblade forum...

I don't see why everyone's so worked up about this. I trust the commitee, it must have a good reason.
(Dec. 01, 2009  10:39 PM)Dude Wrote: I don't see why everyone's so worked up about this. I trust the commitee, it must have a good reason.

Because they made this post in the news forum with no reasoning behind it and have yet to explain it.
(Dec. 01, 2009  10:39 PM)Dude Wrote: I don't see why everyone's so worked up about this. I trust the commitee, it must have a good reason.

It's partially because none of the committee members have said anything since Kei created this thread...
I can say for certain that none of this has been discussed in the Committee forum at all. And my thread asking what it's about in there has gone unanswered. So, as someone who can read and post in the Committee forum, there is nothing there about this. :\
And many of them got online. It's strange. I know. But don't you guys think there could be a reason, for this?

I've been thinking about it and I didn't think of anything, but there's gotta be a reason.
(Dec. 01, 2009  10:57 PM)Dude Wrote: And many of them got online. It's strange. I know. But don't you guys think there could be a reason, for this?

I've been thinking about it and I didn't think of anything, but there's gotta be a reason.

Your sister's on the committee, ask her if she knows anything about it. I may not be officially be on Committee anymore, but I have stayed on as an advisor and I've not heard anything about this.
That's strange, I thought she wanted to hide the fact that I'm her brother...meh...

She's still a school, I'll do that when she comes back...

How do you answer so fast?! Chocked_2
using f5, perhaps

and brads brain is a mega (brands) brain, he has quick thinking
this is a boring thread. there must have been nothin to talk about
maybe cause its coming up to the end of the year and they want more people to get passports Confused?
or its my Beyblade game ? since me and my team are currently working on it right now
just saying.
edit : just randomness XC
(Dec. 02, 2009  2:47 AM)Zone51 Wrote: or its my Beyblade game ? since im currently working on it right now
just saying.

What...? Chocked_2
(Nov. 30, 2009  5:07 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: Nothing is going on in the WBO right now. I don't see the point of buying a Blader Passport.

I'll be organizing one in Sydney this month. But more events need to be organized in other countries.
hey raykon will you upload some footage of the video on youtube?
I pray there is a relevant reason for this. Perhaps something is GOING to happen that not even brad knows about?

This is weird.... but, um, uh......
Or maybe this guy has just lost it.