For a first time MFB player...

I've got lots of things to ask about this.

1.Is actual gameplay that much different than normal Beyblade?

2.What about customizing?How does that work?

3.What's the best Beyblade to start out with?

If someone could answer me,that would be greatly appreciated.Thank you.
http://worldbeyblade.org/thread-1295-page-110.html
Use that thread to ask questions please.
Oh...sorry.

I'll keep that in mind.
gameplay on etal fights are more intence also there is more knock outs .customizing is easy on the back of the metal fight package it gives you combos.get pegasus if you want to use a metal fight beyblade you must have peasus to train with you have to controll the speed.
sorry etal is metal
(Jan. 02, 2009  5:38 AM)BlackAce Wrote: I've got lots of things to ask about this.

1.Is actual gameplay that much different than normal Beyblade?

2.What about customizing?How does that work?

3.What's the best Beyblade to start out with?

If someone could answer me,that would be greatly appreciated.Thank you.

1. Besides the heavier recoil due to both blades being metal, not so much. The mechanics of the game still work the same. (...)

2. There are four parts, three which affect performance. The Wheel affects performance the most, as it's a means of attacking, weight, and balance. You could look at it as the AR and WD from the previous generation put together into one part. The Track determines height (lower Tracks are usually preferred over higher ones, as higher ones leaves big openings in your defenses). The Bottom adds movement patterns to the Beyblade. The fourth part, the Face, holds the Beyblade together, but doesn't have any in-battle effects.

So, for a Smash Attack Beyblade, you'd generally want a lighter (attack-oriented) Wheel, a medium to low Track, and some form of a flat-tipped Bottom. For a Defense Beyblade, you'd want a heavier (possibly rounded) Wheel, medium to low track, and the Defense or Ball Bottom.

3. Pegasis is a great all-around Beyblade, but although it's an attack type, it doesn't really "attack" in the sense that attack Beyblades do. The Wheel is very defensive, but because of the Flat bottom that comes with the Pegasis starter, the beyblade moves at high speeds. This odd combination knocks opponents out while lessening recoil on Pegasis.
Libra and Virgo are also great choices. Libra is one of the best Defensive Beyblades currently released, and Virgo is one of the better Stamina Beyblades.
Leone and Aquario are great Wheels:
_Leone has a good attack and endurance, and it is compact (kind of AR of Jiraiya MS). On a low track and with a SF Bottom, it is a nice balance combo like Wolf. But it has less uses since the release of Virgo.
_For me, Aquario is simply better than Pegasis. Aquario has more attack and endurance than Pegasis and the defense ability is almost the same because of the weight added. But Pegasis is not useless at all.

If you start with MFB, I recommend the Defense/Stamina Reshuffle: Leone, Virgo, Libra / 105, D125, 145, DF145 / F, S, B, BS + a launcher.
There are very good parts, and with a few of boosters, you can make a very nice collection.

Edit: To Anubis:
Yes, it is not false XD
Virgo is simply better in everything than Leone.
(Jan. 02, 2009  6:35 PM)Darkal68 Wrote: Leone and Aquario are great Wheels:
_Leone has a good attack and endurance, and it is compact (kind of AR of Jiraiya MS). On a low track and with a SF Bottom, it is a nice balance combo like Wolf. But it has less uses since the release of Virgo.

More like they have no use since the release of Virgo. And Libra.
Don't get Sagitarrio as your first one if you do. It's the worst one. =P
i was shocked the first time i saw pegasus goaround a stadium it was mad it kept of going out of the stadium.
(Jan. 03, 2009  8:45 PM)Revolution fire Wrote: i was shocked the first time i saw pegasus goaround a stadium it was mad it kept of going out of the stadium.

Why were you shocked? It has a Flat bottom, that's what it's supposed to do.
i did not have a beystadium but i had a beyblade so i bladed on the floor so it stayed in one spot also i had only one beyblade that was driger g
Wow, you need to get some more stuff. Chocked Are you near any of the upcoming tourney sites?
That sucks. What about buying from the internet?
My brother does that for me but i have save my oney to buy beyblade.
Better get saving then. Smile
LoL. it should be easy as i get 3 pounds a day and 5 pounds a week the blade i want is l drago so 15 pounds so 7 days and a pound more 8 days i can buy it.
pegasis isn't that fast
but in a bull stadium he is fast
but dragoon ms uv is very very very fast
(Jan. 04, 2009  12:16 PM)Revolution fire Wrote: but in a bull stadium he is fast

a what stadium?

pegasis isn't even as fast as a certain beyblade from 1999 Wink
why did you call it a bull stadium
because that is what it said when i was watching bladeing videos on youtube
(Jan. 04, 2009  8:20 PM)Revolution fire Wrote: because that is what it said when i was watching bladeing videos on youtube

Well, it is not, its just the BB-14 MFB Balance Stadium...