Focus on MFB: Your guide to wealth and sanity!

The pegasis and bull starters come with beypointers, don't forget that
hrmmm... then i think... that when i get a chance i should get one of the DX sets... just cuz i dont have one of those new takara stadiums... and i also need like all the other stuff...

also... does anyone know the differences between a pegasis 105F and a pegasis 145D? i mean they look different... but like what are some strategical standpoints for each...
Well For a start off Pegasis 105F has better balance than Pegasis 145 Due to the Track and has way more offensive movement.
Well 105 is a better track.......D and F are both good but I'd say D is a bit harder to get......or at least I don't have on anyways. Pinching_eyes_2
(Feb. 20, 2009  12:32 AM)Limeguy64 Wrote: hrmmm... then i think... that when i get a chance i should get one of the DX sets... just cuz i dont have one of those new takara stadiums... and i also need like all the other stuff...

also... does anyone know the differences between a pegasis 105F and a pegasis 145D? i mean they look different... but like what are some strategical standpoints for each...

The DX Set is a good choice to start with Smile

The wheels are the same just different colours.
105 is a shorter track which means more balance.
F stands for Flat (this bottom is used more for attack)
145 is the tallest track but the worst track due to it's height since it makes the blade less balanced.
D stands for Defence (for Defensive blades)
(Feb. 20, 2009  12:52 AM)Aqua_24 Wrote:
(Feb. 20, 2009  12:32 AM)Limeguy64 Wrote: hrmmm... then i think... that when i get a chance i should get one of the DX sets... just cuz i dont have one of those new takara stadiums... and i also need like all the other stuff...

The DX Set is a good choice to start with Smile

The wheels are the same just different colours.

105 is a shorter track which means more balance.
F stands for Flat (this bottom is used more for attack)
145 is the tallest track but the worst track due to it's height since it makes the blade less balanced.
D stands for Defence (for Defensive blades)

that makes alot of sense and thx everyone Grin 105F

[EDIT]: also... what does the "s" stand for in like the stragittario and bull ones? ... is that like smooth?... like a ball tip?
S= Sharp
SF= Semi-Flat
125 is a Medium Track.
S is Sharp, SF is Semi Flat.
hey uhhh in the reshuffle pack attack/balance ... what's that aqua/lightblue blade?
i cant really make out what it says on the bitchip... top plate thing... its like aar and then an o-ish shaped letter...
its got a picture of some sorta spilt pot... and the spilt stuff forms a fist at the end...
also, does anyone know weather its attack or balance type?
(Feb. 20, 2009  4:06 AM)Limeguy64 Wrote: hey uhhh in the reshuffle pack attack/balance ... what's that aqua/lightblue blade?
i cant really make out what it says on the bitchip... top plate thing... its like aar and then an o-ish shaped letter...
its got a picture of some sorta spilt pot... and the spilt stuff forms a fist at the end...

Aquario lol
It's an attack blade..... but I'm not 100% sure.
(Feb. 20, 2009  4:25 AM)Aqua_24 Wrote:
(Feb. 20, 2009  4:06 AM)Limeguy64 Wrote: hey uhhh in the reshuffle pack attack/balance ... what's that aqua/lightblue blade?

Aquario lol
It's an attack blade..... but I'm not 100% sure.
Yes.

Also, we have topics for most of the Metal Fight Beyblade releases, as well as a few pages on Beywiki about them.

http://worldbeyblade.org/thread-2113.html

This question shouldn't have been posted here, either.
That seems very likely as well shift into a new era of beyblades the MFB are not what i thought they coudl have been but Im glad to see beybalde has been reborn to a new generation and hopefully NO MORE hiatuses! :}
I like MFB now but I still like the classic plastic lol but I want an MFB they are awesome.
im after all types of beyblades atm but i will be getting mfb in the future but the big reason im not is because for me i dont see how mfbs are any cheaper Confused the only ones i see on ebay are at the very cheapest 25 ausd and thats as much as i get my plastics and hms blades for.
(Mar. 30, 2009  6:14 AM)josh-jf Wrote: im after all types of beyblades atm but i will be getting mfb in the future but the big reason im not is because for me i dont see how mfbs are any cheaper Confused the only ones i see on ebay are at the very cheapest 25 ausd and thats as much as i get my plastics and hms blades for.

The cheap plastic and HMS blades sold cheap on ebay are not necessarily good such as Draciel MS, Driger MS, Gaia Dragoon MS, etc.
And MFB sold on ebay aren't the best prices.
(Mar. 30, 2009  11:59 AM)Aqua Wrote: The cheap plastic and HMS blades sold cheap on ebay are not necessarily good such as Draciel MS, Driger MS, Gaia Dragoon MS, etc.
And MFB sold on ebay aren't the best prices.

lol yeah i agree thats whats so disapointing because id be collecting both mfbs and the old ones if i thought the price of mfbs werent such a rip on ebay.
What is a good MFB to start off with?
(Apr. 04, 2009  5:14 PM)Nick Wrote: What is a good MFB to start off with?

http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Want-to-...-Look-here
I think part of the reason you will continue to see plastic or hms threads is because mfb's are so easy to get. So many websites sell mfb's new that I dont feel the need to ask users for them. ( I recommend theIntoy )Where as, hms and plastics blades can only be bought from other beybladers.
I don't really know what you're talking about, plastics are all over ebay...ive seen them on a few other sites too.
plastics are easy to find it just depends what your looking for but een then iperturbo its not because of the reason u said
Plastics are more expensive at the moment because the majority of people still love the older series. I think ...
(Apr. 12, 2009  1:27 PM)Nick Wrote: I don't really know what you're talking about, plastics are all over ebay...ive seen them on a few other sites too.

The plastics that your probably seeing on ebay are either fake or not good. Every once in a while a few good blades will show up though.
Plastics now can be really hard to find and are expensive.