Focus on MFB: Your guide to wealth and sanity!

I am currently allocating funds for MFB, and intend to only stick to buying those from now on. The only older blade that I want is one more Death Gargoyle MS. I don't know why, but I want a spare. That and a Tornado Balance are the only lapses in my sanity.
I really think im just going to wait on until they acutally reach down here, Money is really tight for me at the moment, and just Importing the blades down here costs a bit.
Yea low dollar for us = Bad times on the importing. Though alternatively we make a bundle on the export market.
(Feb. 09, 2009  9:53 AM)Kezza Wrote: Yea low dollar for us = Bad times on the importing. Though alternatively we make a bundle on the export market.

it's not just low US dollar, the Yen is skyrocketing right now

however i love bey too much to quit!
Us. Not US, bro.

Hard times all round.
Our Dollar has sunk down to $1 = .65 USD and 61 Yen.

Unless we all decide to Order a stackloads of MFB Blades and just pitch in, buy in Bulk since it goes down in price doesnt it?
@ Sega: You in Oz?

I'm NZ. We were sitting bout the .50 US cent mark. And only 40 something yen.
(Feb. 09, 2009  10:21 AM)Kezza Wrote: @ Sega: You in Oz?

I'm NZ. We were sitting bout the .50 US cent mark. And only 40 something yen.

Yeah man im in Australia, yeah the NZ doller has been getting a beating for a while now, we're all in the carp atm.
Well although I will be concentrating on mostly MFB from now on (my first few are in the post right now – so excited!) I don’t intend to ever completely give up on plastics and HMS. I mean, I’m not gonna go after the horribly expensive ones (unless I somehow become a millionaire) and I probably won’t buy lots that are at normal prices but I’m not gonna just dismiss them because they’re old. Plus there are still some plastics and HMS that I’d like for personal reasons. Obviously I want to be up to date and support the new series but I want to eventually be knowledgeable in all aspects of beyblade, not just MFB.

Brad, is this an exceptable way of thinking or is this still against your ‘plastics must be shunned’ campaign? :\
I think he is just saying that some people are sepending a lot on Plastic/HMS rarter than MFB
i donno why people still get the old 1ns,i mean the new ones look way more kooler! plus the reasons brad mentioned.
The only problem for me with MFB is the import cost. It seems anywhere I go I find that either the price is regular price, then the shipping and handling is high, or the price is a little high ($26 isn't so bad, but still I would prefer it to be around $14).

How much do you guys pay for an average starter? And where?
I think it's mainly:
www.theintoy.co.uk
www.ideal808.com
www.toywiz.com (expensive though)
www.ebay.com?

Or if you can buy from Japan then even better. You can use www.japantoys.com, YAJ and TRUJ. Smile
(Feb. 09, 2009  11:13 PM)BlueLink Wrote: The only problem for me with MFB is the import cost. It seems anywhere I go I find that either the price is regular price, then the shipping and handling is high, or the price is a little high ($26 isn't so bad, but still I would prefer it to be around $14).

How much do you guys pay for an average starter? And where?

Check the Bey Marketplace forum. :\
i just got back into beyblading. I was not aware of the new MFB's until i came here but i hear there are newers ones coming out so i'll just wait for those
i have one hms metal seris but its not with me right now its at my house so i cant tell you which one
but if anyone wants to buy it that fine with me
(Feb. 17, 2009  2:43 AM)driger king Wrote: i have one hms metal seris but its not with me right now its at my house so i cant tell you which one

Whats that got to do with Metal Fight Beyblades?
If you want to post about selling things you can do it here - http://www.worldbeyblade.org/forum-9.html
also better to know what your selling & to have it with you as well >.>
(Feb. 17, 2009  2:43 AM)driger king Wrote: i have one hms metal seris but its not with me right now its at my house so i cant tell you which one

If you want to sell any of your Beyblades, please post in the Bey Marketplace, not here.
lol

[Image: warnedsb2.jpg]

(USER WAS WARNED FOR THESE POSTS)
(Feb. 17, 2009  2:57 AM)driger king Wrote: lol

Please don't spam.
(Feb. 17, 2009  2:57 AM)driger king Wrote: lol

Whats has 'lol' got to do with anything?
Think you need to read the rules of the forum.
hey i was wondering... i live near a store that actually sells MFB beyblades.
I was looking at what they had online (tho most are sold out O.O) and i was wondering why there was about a $20 price difference in a set and a booster. They have both and one package seems alot bigger (the $20+ one) and i wanted to know if any of you knew why that is...?

is it that there is a stadium included? more than just one beyblade?
idk

Set thing
Starter w/ launcher
Beyblade
(Feb. 19, 2009  4:00 AM)Limeguy64 Wrote: hey i was wondering... i live near a store that actually sells MFB beyblades.
I was looking at what they had online (tho most is sold out O.O) and i was wondering why there was about a $20 price difference in a set and a booster. They have both and one package seems alot bigger (the $20+ one) and i wanted to know if any of you knew why that is...?

is it that there is a stadium included? more than just one beyblade?
idk

You're going to have to be a bit more specific than this.
The Pegasis DX Set (set thing) includes a Pegasis 105F, Attack Stadium, Shooter, Ripcord, Beypointer & Bull's Wheel.
A Starter set comes with a Metal fight Beyblade, Shooter & ripcord.
Then a Booster just comes with one Metal Fight Beyblade.