Flyff!

An awesome MMORPG thats all i can say!

http://flyff.gpotato.com/?m=welcome

Name:flamingaura level 16 mercenary.

Its DEFINATELY worth a download!
flyff sucks.. g potato sucks.
usto play some rubbish game called rappelz.. god it sucked. you got stuck on some island that you couldnt get off.. it basically just sucked
flyff.. some person flying around like a fairy, i've played so many gpotato games, and rappelz and flyff are the top 2 worst ones.
but I guess everyones opinion counts eh.
(Dec. 01, 2009  7:46 PM)BLaDeZ Wrote: flyff sucks.. g potato sucks.
usto play some rubbish game called rappelz.. god it sucked. you got stuck on some island that you couldnt get off.. it basically just sucked
flyff.. some person flying around like a fairy, i've played so many gpotato games, and rappelz and flyff are the top 2 worst ones.
but I guess everyones opinion counts eh.

That post was so dreadful all i can say is ...
hi i have an account on flyff ,aibatt server.My main character is a mercenary named unknown0 of lvl 52.and my brother also plays flyff
(Dec. 04, 2009  8:20 PM)bey_masta12345 Wrote: That post was so dreadful all i can say is ...

all I can say is... gpotato haven't made a brilliant game, it no where near matches up to others like jagex's runescape and blizzard's wow.

i mean, they are great mmorpg designers(graphics of rappelz is bloody stunning), it's just when it comes to the actual gaming.. they suck
Hey why do you hate Flyff. its a great game i love to play it.
i played flyff for 4years now and i still like it and you forgot the best of flyff it's freenot like wow ,30dollars a month!And i didn't liked rappelz at all when i played it so it's a reasonable game for a notamerican or european or japanese made game ( made by aeonsoft (korean)).
Well, I mostly like Flyff because it has anime style graphics. I only like MMORPGS with anime graphics.
Hey Flaming aura you replied i was thinking that you wouldnt reply.
(Dec. 26, 2009  3:57 PM)Burning Dragoon Wrote: Hey Flaming aura you replied i was thinking that you wouldnt reply.

Yes i did.... Eee
(Dec. 16, 2009  9:33 PM)Takao Kinomiya Wrote: all I can say is... gpotato haven't made a brilliant game, it no where near matches up to others like jagex's runescape and blizzard's wow.

i mean, they are great mmorpg designers(graphics of rappelz is bloody stunning), it's just when it comes to the actual gaming.. they suck

I personally think runescape sucks >_>
Runescape is so overated! It seriously sucks. Flyff can get a bit reppetative but if i get bored i play it and its at the top of my mmorpg list (up there with s4 league and maplestory).
lol now maplestory is a decent mmorpg.. i quit though cuz lvling starts getting boring and i didnt have any1 to hang out with >_>
(Jan. 01, 2010  1:25 AM)HEARTof4Lion Wrote: lol now maplestory is a decent mmorpg.. i quit though cuz lvling starts getting boring and i didnt have any1 to hang out with >_>

Have you played s4 league?
Well.... i want to be a blade what do you wanna be?