[Florida, USA] Any tournaments in Florida???

im in brandon which is bye tampa so if we could get somthing in the middle thats good
I need cape coral bladders to enter my may tournament
hey anyone in the sarasota bradenton area who is into beyblade if so i will battle or hold a tournament if there are a lot of people i can also do tampa
(Aug. 06, 2010  8:10 PM)thunder pegusus Wrote: does anyone live close to kendall or somewhere like that
i think being in like atournament or battle would be really cool.
but i'm looking for two beyblade i can order that i want

I do!!!!!!!! Smile I live in kendall and kendall lakes.
Does anyone live near Kendall~ If you do p.m me im gonna start a tournament Grin I looking foward to people comeing.
Any body live near jacksonville or orange park?
I'll take on any challenge just state the time and location.
don't underestimate me.
me and vulcan eagle will take on anybody.
Yea I have no friends that beyblade and I live Orlando.
And having a tournament or event or something around there would be great.
hey guys i'm making a beyblade team called the hyper strikers pm me if you want to join and if you join i can get you rare beyblade metal fusion beys and metal fight beyblade beypointers
(Apr. 11, 2011  5:25 PM)cyberpegasus30 Wrote: hey guys i'm making a beyblade team called the hyper strikers pm me if you want to join and if you join i can get you rare beyblade metal fusion beys and metal fight beyblade beypointers
can you?
if so how and for how much?
i can get all of it there are loads of rare beys in my wal-mart just on saturday i got burn fireblaze and i saw 20 Rock Scorpio Tournament Set,5 flame libras,8 evil gemios,and loads more
those are not rare.
my friends and I have had all of those at one time or another.
except for the beypointers they don't have those in stores by me.
Hm I'll join cyber Pegasus I need ne beys and I need a pointer I'll join ur team
Yes! i'm getting fang leone for easter and this bey is my first metal fight and its my favorite bey and its shipping from la so pumped
Legendary beys are starting to take over but don't ever get torch Aries I got it it sucked and the performance tip broke In a week
thx for telling me i was going to buy that bey today but now i'm getting evil gemios
Thx i can't wait i'm ordering it today so pumped
todays date: 4/26/11
time: 7:35 pm
subject: Tournaments

Hello i was wondering when the next beyblade metal fusion tournament is for 2011 because i have some wicked new combos i wanted to try out and i need a tournament close to the chicago land area or somewhere close to illinois like wisconsin so yea if anyone can help me just PM me thnx so much!Speechless
this is a florida thread but i think there's a chicago tournament thread somewhere in the wbo
I'm hosting a tournament, Summer Showdown. Here's the information:

Date: June 18th, 2011

Time: Starting 2:00 PM, ends when done

Location: West Palm Beach, Okeeheelee Park, one of the pavilions.

Attendants:

Confirmed:
HorogiumX (me)
Greimatter
Shaddao

Unconfirmed:
GalaxyBlast
Back2Back

Legal Stadiums:
TT Attacks: 3, possibly 4 (I'm bringing 2, Greimatter's bringing 1, and if GalaxyBlast comes he's bringing 1)

PM me if you want to attend.
hey ill prob attend tht just have to see whats going on tht day
i cant come to tht tournament but if someone has one in palm bey like at dogs of war gaming ill come but just if theres one in palm bey ill try to come
ill take u on i liv flemin' island me and pegases will beat
where is tht srry
yes i got poison serpent yesterday its a beast look out florida bladers