[Florida, USA] Any tournaments in Florida???

anyone near hallandale or in hallandale if so pm me please
storm leone do you want to come to my tournemant on december,4,2010 in sportsman park prima vista road 3:00 port st lucie hope you can come oh if you are bring your stadium
(Dec. 03, 2010  1:15 AM)cyberpegasus30 Wrote: rock kenique do i need to bring my stadium to the tournemant
its ok cyber pegasis
Also im trying to start a beyblade team. the name of the team is the blading titans. anyone can join. if interested pm me. P.S: does anyone have a storm pegasus because my facebolt sticker came off. same as my rock leone and the spintrack is a little cracked. P.S.S:where can i find a beypointer because i really need one.
well today's the big day look forward to battling in the sportsman park tournemant =)
cyber pegasis i cant find you any where in sportsman park
(Dec. 04, 2010  10:03 PM)rock kenique Wrote: cyber pegasis i cant find you any where in sportsman park

the tournament is still going on?
I was there but my dad was running late we got there at 4:00. We looked all around,we saw a birthday party and a football game but no beyblading.
(Dec. 04, 2010  6:20 AM)Storm Leone 2 Wrote: Also im trying to start a beyblade team. the name of the team is the blading titans. anyone can join. if interested pm me. P.S: does anyone have a storm pegasus because my facebolt sticker came off. same as my rock leone and the spintrack is a little cracked. P.S.S:where can i find a beypointer because i really need one.
you can find one on ebay
anyone in larg tampa area
anyone in largo or tampa
(Dec. 05, 2010  1:14 AM)cyberpegasus30 Wrote:
(Dec. 04, 2010  6:20 AM)Storm Leone 2 Wrote: Also im trying to start a beyblade team. the name of the team is the blading titans. anyone can join. if interested pm me. P.S: does anyone have a storm pegasus because my facebolt sticker came off. same as my rock leone and the spintrack is a little cracked. P.S.S:where can i find a beypointer because i really need one.
you can find one on ebay
thanks.
cyber pegasis i said to come at 3:00 you mist the tournemant but dont worry im making another one during feburary
me and my mom where waiting for you at 3:23 and left at 4:08 i think we must of mistakingly not recognize each other but ive changed the tournemant to feb,26,2010 at 3:45 same place at sportsman park this time ill be waiting in the middle of the field so then we know who is who and sorry if i didnt recognize you from before cyber pegasis but if any one from florida wants to come please reply so i know who is coming and if you want to contact me please call this phone number 772 446 9565 and bring your stadiums
hey I just ordered a ray unicorno off ebay! cant wait til I get my first japanese bey
good for you now you may even come up with a combo to go with your beys
Hi all if you guys live in miami florida please call at 786-454-7780 fog he could have a epice battle
if there are any cape coral bladers look me up iv nvr been in a bey battle before and i want one soon
I live in miami gardens and im the only one in my neighborhood with a Bey.....i think....but any way whens their goin to be a tournement in miami?
i'm hosting a tournament in miami tropical park feb 5 its not for sure i still need like 6 confirmed participents
if you want to join i have more in the link
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-USA-Flor...aders-post
my uncle lives in miami if i was going to visit i would join but im stuck in cape coral
oh the last time i went to visit my uncle i went to the mall and met midget mac from the tv show i love newyork
yay gonna get japanese beys and a beypointer and even a japanese stadium oh and guys what do you think of me getting a Metal Fight BeyBlade Fusion BB 53 Digital Launcher pegasus version
(Dec. 11, 2010  12:46 AM)soul Wrote: if there are any cape coral bladers look me up iv nvr been in a bey battle before and i want one soon yeah i live in naples
i kinda like Galaxy Pegasus W105R2F but i'm still looking