[Florida, USA] Any tournaments in Florida???

For anyone living in or around Delray Beach, I'll be going there in December/January, and if there is interest, I might be willing to host a tournament as long as someone has an Attack Stadium.
i need a tourny in orlando i havent beybladed anyone since i was a lik 8 or somethg
Im starting one soon in boca fl so plz come when itsm ready!
KEI i have a metal fusion stadium but only in english but i will host one in december for sure!
(Nov. 14, 2010  7:49 PM)metalfusion1998 Wrote: Im starting one soon in boca fl so plz come when itsm ready!
KEI i have a metal fusion stadium but only in english but i will host one in december for sure!
Thats would be tottally rad! I htink im free all decmber!
(Nov. 14, 2010  7:49 PM)metalfusion1998 Wrote: Im starting one soon in boca fl so plz come when itsm ready!

Cool! However, you should try getting a TAKARA-TOMY Stadium or else the tournament you will not receive all of the benefits of hosting an official WBO tournament. If you (or anyone else that would be interested in attending can) are able to get one, I'd be willing to help you host the tournament, as I have a ton of experience hosting them here in Toronto.
hmm sorry I only have metal fusion stadiums and beys... But I am trying to get one for christmas. There expensive so its hard to pay since im only a preteen and I dont have very much money...
i have a Sonokong Stadium but im like 3 hours from delray beach
thanks kei I totally appreciate the help. I am going to start a league for bladers at a park once every two-weeks with snacks fun bey battling and other goodies It might start december...

NOTE FOR ALL BLADERS IN FORT LAUDERDALE, BOCA, AND MIAMI IT IS VERY CLOSE
lets see... it will cost 10$ for entry ( maybe ) but only for other bladers tht will attend regularly. Ive got about 15 bladers coming so ill try to make it a great experience that everyone wont forget!

PS KEI IF YOU COULD TRADE SOME MFB WITH ME CAUSE I DONT HAVE ANY... ONLY metal fusion so that would be great! you dont have to but if you could it would be super!
(Nov. 16, 2010  3:35 AM)metalfusion1998 Wrote: thanks kei I totally appreciate the help. I am going to start a league for bladers at a park once every two-weeks with snacks fun bey battling and other goodies It might start december...

lets see... it will cost 10$ for entry ( maybe ) but only for other bladers tht will attend regularly. Ive got about 15 bladers coming so ill try to make it a great experience that everyone wont forget!

Remember, if you want any of this to be WBO approved, you must have a legal Beystadium (as is outlined in the WBO Organized Play Official Rules), and you must post a proposal in the "Event Proposals" forum.
(Nov. 18, 2010  3:18 PM)UnicornoKid Wrote: Anyone live by Miami- Boca raton FL?

(Nov. 18, 2010  7:44 PM)metalfusion1998 Wrote: me boca raton

Would you guys be able to come up to Delray Beach? You could take the Tri-Rail or something up. And do you know anybody else who would be willing to join the WBO and come and participate in a tournament should we have one?
(Nov. 16, 2010  3:35 AM)metalfusion1998 Wrote: thanks kei I totally appreciate the help. I am going to start a league for bladers at a park once every two-weeks with snacks fun bey battling and other goodies It might start december...

PS KEI IF YOU COULD TRADE SOME MFB WITH ME CAUSE I DONT HAVE ANY... ONLY metal fusion so that would be great! you dont have to but if you could it would be super!
I'M THERE
how far from boca raton im only eleven so i cant drive or anything and what ages of people will be there?
got thermal pisces at target today. and will there be mfbs for sale at the event?
Ya but I cant go to ANY tourneys due to my parents because they want me to grow up.
(Nov. 20, 2010  2:04 AM)metalfusion1998 Wrote: Ya but I cant go to ANY tourneys due to my parents because they want me to grow up.

You're eleven and they want you to "grow up"? Serious Not that your age matters, no matter what your age, they should respect your hobby as long as it isn't interfering with your life in a negative way.
please do a tourney it would meen alot. TO ALL OF US CAUSEITS NOW OR NEVER
Any in the plam bay area up for discussion?
I think we should start one for sure. Because if people in canada can do one than we can to. also kei what are the prizez like?
(Nov. 12, 2010  2:14 AM)Kei Wrote: For anyone living in or around Delray Beach, I'll be going there in December/January, and if there is interest, I might be willing to host a tournament as long as someone has an Attack Stadium.
As long as Delray Beach is in Florida I would love to compete but I don't have an attack stadium sorry
i need a tournament in florida i am sick of battleing on beybladebattles.com it just dont feel right
how much money would it take to make a tourney at toys r us and i live in ocala