Flame Wolf 125WD & What is The Longest Face Bolt?

Flame Wolf 125WD (It has a Cyber Pegasis energy ring, just don't know the naming system quite yet) is a good combo for stamina and defense, which is useful if you have a rev-up launcher. It is a short bey with little movement, but tons of stamina.

Also, what is the longest Face Bolt?
the combo is Flame Wolf 125WD and all face bolts are the same length.

Zero G face bolts are longer just to allow for synchrome. Zero G face bolts only fit on zero g beyblades.
(Dec. 06, 2017  9:23 PM)MWF Wrote: the combo is Flame Wolf 125WD and all face bolts are the same length.

Zero G face bolts are longer just to allow for synchrome. Zero G face bolts only fit on zero g beyblades.

Actually it's Flame Pegasus. It's a decent combo, but is outclassed by any later things, such as 4D and Zero-G.
(Dec. 06, 2017  9:57 PM)Suzaku-X Wrote:
(Dec. 06, 2017  9:23 PM)MWF Wrote: the combo is Flame Wolf 125WD and all face bolts are the same length.

Actually it's Flame Pegasus. It's a decent combo, but is outclassed by any later things, such as 4D and Zero-G.

So do you use the energy ring or the face bolt for naming, because it's a Dark Wolf face bolt and Cyber Pegasus energy ring.
(Dec. 06, 2017  11:46 PM)SabreLeo Wrote:
(Dec. 06, 2017  9:57 PM)Suzaku-X Wrote: Actually it's Flame Pegasus. It's a decent combo, but is outclassed by any later things, such as 4D and Zero-G.

So do you use the energy ring or the face bolt for naming, because it's a Dark Wolf face bolt and Cyber Pegasus energy ring.

The ring. The bolt has no significance, unless it's a metal face, which would make it MF Flame Pegasus.
(Dec. 06, 2017  9:57 PM)Suzaku-X Wrote:

I know it is Pegasus i didn't notice I wrote wolf. It is a reasonable combo. Maybe has a chance in limited format?
and actually metal faces are a bit longer than regular face bolts
Metal faces are a bit longer than regular bolts.