FS by OS
FS by KO
CL by KO
CL by KO
Tie
FS by OS
FS by KO

Flame Sagittario Wins

If there's anything wrong with this, someone tell me.

EDIT: Counter Leone had a MF and I used Super Vortex Stadium.
what stadium did you use? and you need to test vs top tier combos...
SV isn't legit for testing
theyre is many better combos than this anyway

granted this does do better than what it usually does
(Jan. 17, 2011  6:53 PM)wolborgMS Wrote: SV isn't legit for testing
theyre is many better combos than this anyway

Thanks for the review.
Try any of those two beyblades vs. anything from the metagame thread andi bet they'll lose...
(Jan. 17, 2011  7:04 PM)Otsu Wrote: Try any of those two beyblades vs. anything from the metagame thread andi bet they'll lose...

Sorry, not really a big collector, but I'm trying to find a good blade.
(Jan. 17, 2011  8:34 PM)Anime101 Wrote: Stadiums?

If you check the edit, I put it there.
Oh, MB tho. Also use the 'Hasbro Stadium Testing!' thread. Also nice results but real ones is on the TT Attack stadiums. Meanwhile if theres a hasbro tourney you might win. Ha, just saying. Thanks for your effort tho.
My tests say otherwise. Flame Sagittario M145Q vs. Earth Wolf 125WD.

FS: 1 win by KO. Lucky shot.
EW: 19 wins by Outspin.
(Jan. 17, 2011  9:04 PM)Megablader9 Wrote: My tests say otherwise. Flame Sagittario M145Q vs. Earth Wolf 125WD.

FS: 1 win by KO. Lucky shot.
EW: 19 wins by Outspin.

Well, sorry I'm not Captain Terrific (the second one, because the first one got killed.)
(Jan. 17, 2011  8:44 PM)Anime101 Wrote: Oh, MB tho. Also use the 'Hasbro Stadium Testing!' thread. Also nice results but real ones is on the TT Attack stadiums. Meanwhile if theres a hasbro tourney you might win. Ha, just saying. Thanks for your effort tho.

Yeah, I got some cash, so I planned to get some TT blades, gear, or something.
What I said was a reference to what Anime 101 said. It may do well, but it probably won't win the whole tournament. I was not trying to sound mean. Sorry.
(Jan. 17, 2011  10:17 PM)Megablader9 Wrote: What I said was a reference to what Anime 101 said. It may do well, but it probably won't win the whole tournament. I was not trying to sound mean. Sorry.

Oh, well that's okay then.
If you use a Hasbro stadium, please do not make a new thread. Please post all of your testing and information here.