Flame Gemios 90 CS

(Jul. 30, 2010  5:02 AM)Kai-V Wrote: What about Rock Gemios 90CS. That is what UDC wrote had won every match against Libra combinations.

ill do it right now since i still have everything out

Edit:Heres the testing

In MFB attack stadium,with straight shoot.Fire 1 fire 2 test alternating shots
(i used a diffrent clear wheel since i dont have the gemios clear wheel)

Agaisnt MF Earth Bull GB145WB:

Straight Shot:

Round 1:Rock leone CS by outspin
Round 2:MF Earth Bull GB145WB by outspin
Round 3:Rock Leone 90CS by outspin
Round 4Grinraw
Round 5:MF Earth Bull GB145WB by outspin
Round 6:Rock Leone 90CS by KO
Round 7:MF Earth Bull GB145WB by outspin
Round 8:MF Earth Bull GB145WB by outspin
Round 9:Rock leone 90CS by outspin
Round 10Grinraw

4 wins 4 loses and 2 draws thats 50% i think?someone correct me if its wrong

It has the same basic princpal as Flame 90CS in that, as long as it was making contact for most of the time it would win. Its recoil was its major let down which decreased the amount of time it was making contact with MF earth bull, it seemd to be more about luck and i could see how in testing it would be possible for it to win almost everytime like UDC stated.But since its a diffrent wheel from flame and im not sure how UDC was launching it i decide id do another test but use banking this time and heres the results :

Same conditions as before but using banking when shooting Rock leone 90CS

Round 1:Rock leone 90CS by outspin
Round 2:Rock leone 90CS by outspin
Round 3:MF Earth By outspin
Round 4:Rock Leone 90CS by outspin
Round 5:Rock leone 90CS by outspin
Round 6:Rock leone 90CS by outspin
Round 7:Rock leone 90CS by outspin
Round 8:Rock leone 90CS by outspin
Round 9:Rock Leone 90CS by outspin
Round 10:Rock leone 90CS by outspin

9wins 1 loss 90% win rate

The diffrence banking made to this combo is huge,just so people know my CS isnt very agressive, banking just made the rock wheel come in and hit with either the clear wheel or just above the "paw" things which is what makes it recoil. Doing this alouded the metal wheel to be in contact with the earth wheel constantly enough to knock it off balance and make MF earth Bull GB145 wobble enough for the rock metal wheel to make contact with the track and knock it off balance even more to the point where it ran out of spin. The only loss came from a carped up banking shot so over all its a good combo a probley worth being in the top tier list.

It might possibly work with FS just as well if you dont have the chance to get a CS,also i think it works better with a more passive CS since a more agressive one with banking will result in a faster movement pattern like RF and probley cause more recoil which is not what this combo is good at.
Thank you for your results Dirge. I'm doing my own now and its coming out to be the same right now. Who would have guessed this would be good. And this thread was supposedly a joke? Ha. Thank you for originally sharing this with us UDC.
(Jul. 30, 2010  5:50 AM)Ozzy Wrote: Thank you for your results Dirge. I'm doing my own now and its coming out to be the same right now. Who would have guessed this would be good. And this thread was supposedly a joke? Ha. Thank you for originally sharing this with us UDC.

exactly my thoughts lol just goes to show everyone you should try others combos before you knock them
(Jul. 30, 2010  5:02 AM)Kai-V Wrote: What about Rock Gemios 90CS. That is what UDC wrote had won every match against Libra combinations.

I did more testing and on the second page, Rock lost once out of ten matches
(Jul. 30, 2010  3:45 AM)Marco Wrote: but please if you could post a video or something it would be great.
I am going to film a new video of the battle later today, i already tried but I couldnt upload them because they were too big...
Ok thanks, due to other testing these combos are looking good. Grin
Thank you! Smile Smile
Looks like I have to eat my words.
(Jul. 30, 2010  7:50 AM)Daegor42 Wrote: Looks like I have to eat my words.

haha not realy you just said a win rate that high is hard to belive, which it is tbh i was realy suprised and impressed when i was testing these 2 combos
when i film i will do only 3 rounds like driger GT does so i can upload it.
did that and it couldnt upload! ( i mean the one from yesterday cause it was 10 mins long) but here is Flame vs MF libra C145 WB!
Flame beat it all three rounds!
( i did four because Flame was mislaunched once.)
edit: it still cant upload!!! Unhappy(
Im using a mac and i dragged the video out of photo booth onto my desktop, then selected it! WHY WONT IT WORK???
(Jul. 30, 2010  5:50 AM)Ozzy Wrote: Thank you for your results Dirge. I'm doing my own now and its coming out to be the same right now. Who would have guessed this would be good. And this thread was supposedly a joke? Ha. Thank you for originally sharing this with us UDC.

How are these results remotely surprising? CS is obviously predominantly acting like a Stamina Bottom.

Besides, Mc Frown was clearly referring to the fact that UDC stated that this customisation had a 100% win record against those two customisations, and had completely neglected the rules of this customisation forum.
(Jul. 30, 2010  9:46 AM)Cpt. Squirrel Wrote: You can film up to 11 minutes...

FIXED
(Jul. 30, 2010  4:59 AM)Dirge Wrote: And the results do speak for themself and im pretty sure this should be considered top tier, also as an alternative for CS, FS acts pretty much the same as a CS launched in stamina mode.

Nice job UDC coming up with this combo!

Adding to what Heart said, I personally don't think this is a top tier combination at all. This is only a temporary stamina custom and, once the tip is worn down, will become much more aggressive, thus resulting in a (much?) lower win rate. A pure stamina combo would most likely have the same results against these defence types, and would be a much better choice than this in the long run.

Also, since it's much more a stamina bey than attack, you should test it against a stamina bey since WB has relatively poor stamina. Maybe this will yield different results.
(Jul. 30, 2010  4:06 PM)The LVJ Wrote:
(Jul. 30, 2010  9:46 AM)Cpt. Squirrel Wrote: You can film up to 11 minutes...

FIXED

Actually, if you want to be pernickety, you can film for as long as you want.
Cpt. Squirrel I think you've missed something, if you go to the 3rd page Dirge did tests in which he was banking thus using CS in attack mode with Rock Gemios 90CS and it beat MF Earth Bull GB145WB 9 times out if ten. So if these results are true this could have potential to go top tier, IF the results are correct.
(Jul. 30, 2010  5:04 AM)Dirge Wrote: The diffrence banking made to this combo is huge,just so people know my CS isnt very agressive, banking just made the rock wheel come in and hit with either the clear wheel or just above the "paw" things which is what makes it recoil. Doing this alouded the metal wheel to be in contact with the earth wheel constantly enough to knock it off balance and make MF earth Bull GB145 wobble enough for the rock metal wheel to make contact with the track and knock it off balance even more to the point where it ran out of spin.

It wasn't in full attack mode.
so, anyone got any idea how to upload video from a mac besides youtube?
You could upload it at Megaupload or something, I suppose. However that would mean everyone would have to download it, which is less than ideal.
its temporarily not available in my region...
im trying photobucket...
IM TRYING GOOGLE VIDEO
(Jul. 31, 2010  3:25 AM)Daegor42 Wrote: You could upload it at Megaupload or something, I suppose. However that would mean everyone would have to download it, which is less than ideal.

Daegor42 based off clicking on the links from DranzerX13 from MegaUpload there is a option (90% of the time) that lets you view it on megavideo instead of downloading it.

Anyways this is surprising if this is true it will be very surprising.

Also can someone tell me which mold of Rock they have been using for the test 3 or 6 cylinder ?
trying sevenload
Hmm... that ten to twenty second launch delay isn't good...
Results are not not even conclusive unless testing was conducted in the Attack stadium.
(Jul. 31, 2010  5:02 AM)The LVJ Wrote: Results are not not even conclusive unless testing was conducted in the Attack stadium.
I dont have one! but i do have a super attack stadium, which is almost useless.