Flame Gemios 90 CS

(Jul. 29, 2010  8:08 AM)Mc Frown Wrote:
(Jul. 29, 2010  8:00 AM)UDC Wrote: blah.

This whole post almost made me cry.
i never said blah
thanks for the insult
i eat them up every day
Click the arrow on the quote, it will take you to the post I quoted.
For being so "technologically advanced", you obviously aren't.
i dont really explore the features of this site alot.
Ok mcfrown stop picking on the kid.

UDC, I would suggest that you stop responding to this because you're not going to be able to prove to him anything.
UDC: It's pretty standard on..., well every forum ever.

@RockDraciel: At least I'm not talking down to him.
coughcough
ok.
P.S: im not american. i dont really get so much free time sometimes, so i dont have so much time to test and film.
(Jul. 29, 2010  8:29 AM)Mc Frown Wrote: UDC: It's pretty standard on..., well every forum ever.

@RockDraciel: At least I'm not talking down to him.
coughcough

I don't know how the heck you got that out of what I said.
Like rock draciel said, mcfrown leave the kid alone

also UDC you should probely take results before you post something in the customization forum Wink
Quote:I don't know how the heck you got that out of what I said.
Quote:stop picking on the kid.

Dirge: He did, but I assume you didn't read the OP.
unfortunantally i cant upload it- just give me your email adresses and ill try.
The file was too big- ill redo them tommorow, but here are the results:
Rubbergrip+ Light Launcher
Balance standard beystadium
10 rounds fr each
Libra first
flame gemios 90 CS:
1.won
2.won
3.won
4.won
5.won
6.won
7.won
8.won
9.won
10.won
Rock gemios 90 CS:
1. won
2.won
3.lost
4. smash attacked Libra, KO
5.won
6.won
7.won
8.won
9.won
10.won
Try this out yourself- you may find that this combo actually is good!
For what it's worth, I also doubt the veracity of this.

Even if he's kind of a carp (no offense), McFrown has a point. Rock is hardly a consistant attack wheel. I seriously doubt it could beat Libra 100% of the time. Flame is is even less consistant as an attack wheel.
(Jul. 29, 2010  7:57 AM)Mc Frown Wrote: frozen_popsicles@hotmail.com

haha I love your youtube name and your hotmail address.

There was talk of Flame ... 90RF or something in Kei's 'destabilising attacker' thread.
was there? i didnt see it
(Jul. 29, 2010  1:20 PM)Cpt. Squirrel Wrote: There was talk of Flame ... 90RF or something in Kei's 'destabilising attacker' thread.
Yes, Kei quoted Hiro Ayami's post in opening post (Also, SF is used, not RF) :
(Jan. 15, 2010  1:02 AM)Hiro Ayami Wrote: Flame is a nice flat wheel, it's ability to get beneath the opponents combo is pretty good. I remember Brad playing around with a Flame 90SF after the Vancouver Tournament last August to try and make a destabilizing attacker, don't think that was ever followed up on.
(Jul. 29, 2010  1:20 PM)Cpt. Squirrel Wrote: There was talk of Flame ... 90RF or something in Kei's 'destabilising attacker' thread.

Oh, I remember that. Hm. I still find a 100% win rate hard to swallow though.
My destablizer combo (Which is good but not the best) is thermal 90CS which is only 1 part different from his.
When i tested my destalizer i tryed it out with flame and flame got pwned. During my testing I didn't try it out with rock but i highly doubt that if flame got pwned then rock is going to get pwned as well
(Jul. 29, 2010  4:47 PM)Toonpenguin Wrote: My destablizer combo (Which is good but not the best) is thermal 90CS which is only 1 part different from his.
When i tested my destalizer i tryed it out with flame and flame got pwned. During my testing I didn't try it out with rock but i highly doubt that if flame got pwned then rock is going to get pwned as well

Not necessarily. It wouldn't hurt to try.

We all need to abandon this "I don't need to bother testing it" attitude. That is unless the subject at hand is Dark.
I will test this combo myself UDC. Even if it's not that great, thank you for your contribution.
Also going back on topic, please post evidence of your findings please UDC because according to testing we have no reason to believe that your test results are entirely valid. I wouldn't think you are lying but please if you could post a video or something it would be great. I would test this combo but seeing as though I don't have a 90 it's not possible.
I'll try a variation on it with RF I'm interested myself to see how it works, that said Rock and Flame function quite differently. I could almost see Flame working but Rock... I have a lot of doubts.
Just tested this now,

In MFB attack stadium,with straight shoot.Fire 1 fire 2 test alternating shots
(i used a diffrent clear wheel since i dont have the gemios clear wheel)

Agaisnt MF Earth Bull GB145WB:

Round 1:Flame sag 90CS by outspin
Round 2:Flame Sag 90CS by outspin
Round 3:MF Earth Bull GB145WB by outspin
Round 4:Flame Sag 90CS by outspin
Round 5:Flame Sag 90CS by outspin
Round 6:Flame Sag 90CS by outspin
Round 7:Flame Sag 90CS by outspin
Round 8:Flame Sag 90CS by outspin
Round 9:Flame Sag 90CS by outspin
round 10:Flame Sag 90CS by outspin

9 wins 1 loss, 90% win rate against MF earth Bull GB145WB
Didnt do more then 10 test since the results so far are incredibley one sided.

I can certianly see that it is possible out of 10 matchs to win all of them being the the only round it lost in i stuffed up my shot. My CS was just in the stamina mode half the time when its constantly in contacting with the opposing beyblades wheel it will win.I think this is due to the low height coming into contact with the lower half of the earth wheel and knocking it off balance.

This combo will certianly be effective against earth based combos, i didnt test for stamina since im not sure what the test standard is against stamina combos?(if someone can let me know ill do some testing for it against a stamina combo aswell)
And the results do speak for themself and im pretty sure this should be considered top tier, also as an alternative for CS, FS acts pretty much the same as a CS launched in stamina mode.

Nice job UDC coming up with this combo!
What about Rock Gemios 90CS. That is what UDC wrote had won every match against Libra combinations.